Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Can Manutd Go Ahead And Win 5 Trophies This Season? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can Manutd Go Ahead And Win 5 Trophies This Season? (738 Views)

Top 10 Richest Clubs Ranked By Trophies Won / Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Imo Man Commits Suicide Over Failed Bet On Manutd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Manutd Go Ahead And Win 5 Trophies This Season? by Kalel949(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2009
Sir alex has said that his team might lose steam in the long run but football is all about results and his team is seriously turning them out, They beat a fulham side that is in great form recently in fa cup, hereby cruising into the facup semis, Newcastle destroyed van d sar impresive record but they still picked the max. point striding to 7points atop with a game in hand.There game with inter will definetly be a win based on wat they did to barca last season.Carling cup,community sheild and fifa world club cup ar all in the kitty, making old trafford cup cabinet a very interesting place 2 b as a fan.Now i ask 3 cups down 3 to go.Can manchester united really go all the way to grab facup,champions league(defending champs.)and league?With players like rooney,tevez,anderson and evra in all superlative form(see yesterday game) are they goin to dip?Lets hear yall nairalandas football geeks.Thanks
Re: Can Manutd Go Ahead And Win 5 Trophies This Season? by nateev(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2009
against  recent blips and dip in winning  form and also tight fixtures coveting all the cups is dangerous and communty shield is not a silverware but with united nothing is impossible
Re: Can Manutd Go Ahead And Win 5 Trophies This Season? by allboyz(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2009
@ Topic - Man U will 5 trophies? Lol, i laugh in Arabic! hell no!
Re: Can Manutd Go Ahead And Win 5 Trophies This Season? by Phony200(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2009
Even Fergie said too much luck is involved. Everything good has to align for you and everything bad for your opponents. Such things are the stuff of own goals, late winners, injury time equalizers, red cards, lucky bounces, posts stopping goalbound efforts, See, one at a time jo.
Re: Can Manutd Go Ahead And Win 5 Trophies This Season? by Markos23: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2009
I don't think they will be able to win 5 trophies. They are struggling in EPL and also I don't think they will be able to win the Champions League.

Kirk Phinney.
Re: Can Manutd Go Ahead And Win 5 Trophies This Season? by LuCiA2(f): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2009
they might end up winning nothing more than the carling cup and world club cup. mark my words
Re: Can Manutd Go Ahead And Win 5 Trophies This Season? by infomegaly(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2009
licia wrong the league title is still in view for united at least wait till they play the extra game.

(1) (Reply)

Manu Vs Man City: What A Game! / Man City Record A Loss Of 194.9million Pounds / Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.