Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow (47743 Views)

Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 4:44am On Jul 13, 2015
SaintRobs:
Gbenu e so un,with your stable academic calendar,your school is still stuggling to attain 4th position in the latest ranking. Just tell me 2 uniqueness of the self-acclaimed 'bbF' ? Public debate/competiton the so called bBf is no where to be found,so stop sprewing thrash here,else .... Repping Great Ife till you realise Unilorin is a 'glorified secondary school'. #PeaceOut

hahahaha, e pain am gan sha!
Okay Pele.
You call BBF a glorified sec sch? And over a 100,000 prospectives pick it again dis year.
U tink higher institution is all abt thugery ni? No mad Man is allowed in BBF, u knw in ur OAU, anytin is allowed... Now I knw you no serious rara... dISCPLINE is what ur school lacks, u tink say everything na fight and strike ..
Dialogue WORKS alot here
What latest ranking? D ones diff bodies rank at diff time...do check Unibadan site, Unilag, even Ur Oau still dey shout say No1, almost all Uni in Nigeria want be like BBF... Which no 1...Are you current at all?
All Nigeria University Quiz who win am?
U said BBF dey lag behind for Debate? Haa, you dont need to lie o, abi u no sabi anytin rara ni D;
Next time, no tell a Prof to Gbenusoun o, its nt a gud something.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 5:02am On Jul 13, 2015
horexy:

Comparing Unilorin with OAU...is like comparing a wall gecko with a crocodile tongue
Even with d flaws of OAU, it's stil a hundred tyms better than that glorified sec. skul u call a uni.
Wetin u know, u aren't an OAU student!

lolling sha...
see this Oau student, the Discipline and standard here is what makes over a 100,000 choose it. Its obvious that u are one of those that cldnt come to BBF.
Pele...
I came to ur sch d oda time, I sat and observe small around Physics electronic dept, omo, come see cobweb all over ur sch structure,dat tall building now d paint don peme too, na so e reach ni? Ur roads sef, e too poor...
But, u go tey gan b4 u graduate o!
Oya tell me gan, what year do u think you go grad? grin
horexy:

Comparing Unilorin with OAU...is like comparing a wall gecko with a crocodile tongue
Even with d flaws of OAU, it's stil a hundred tyms better than that glorified sec. skul u call a uni.

lolling sha...
see this Oau student, the Discipline and standard here is what makes over a 100,000 choose it. Its obvious that u are one of those that cldnt come to BBF.
Pele...
I came to ur sch d oda time, I sat and observe small around Physics electronic dept, omo, come see cobweb all over ur sch structure,dat tall building now d paint don peme too, na so e reach ni? Ur roads sef, e too poor...
horexy:

lolling sha...
Pele...
horexy:

Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 5:10am On Jul 13, 2015
flightz:
d way u carry this matter ontop ur head, m sure oau don go u strong thing as per admission

brother in the Lord, abi na Alhaji ni?
Me, I rebuke bad thing o!
I just dey happy say I come OAU ni, that kind thing nao.
Na like say u wan punish my Life I u say make I come OAU na...
My future means so much to biko grin
flightz:
d way u carry this matter ontop ur head, m sure oau don go u strong thing as per admission

I just dey happy say I come BBF, my 1st post wia I mention Oau na mistake o u knw that kind thing nao.
Na like say u wan punish my Life If u say make I come OAU na...
My future means so much to me biko
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2015
flightz:

I just dey happy say I come OAU ni, that kind thing nao.
Na like say u wan punish my Life I u say make I come OAU na...
My future means so much to biko grin
flightz:

I just dey happy say I come BBF ni, that kind thing nao.
Na like say u wan punish my Life If u say make I come OAU na...
My future means so much to me biko..
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by naheembabatunde(m): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
buhari caused this.......the daura snail is an epitome of cluelessness........see what you have turned our oau into...
. Who tell u say nah buhari??
Shey nah buhari dey dia for d past 5 years
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2015
flightz:
unilorin, dat secondary schl? Abegi!
u just want to school anyhow and anywhere ba?
I pity you o o.
We are very disciplined here, no be seresere...
Over a 100,000 prospectives want to come here, na joke?
I observe some things d oda time I came to ur Oau, na on top concrete u dey sit 2 receive lectures, no lie o.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by pwettyhardey(f): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2015
crowniran:

Unilorin na skul...u guys dey suffer but u are very daft to talk, OAU students cnt sacrifice good welfare all because of stable calendar....naija students wake up!....fight for a better education!.....dont sacrifice a quality education all because of stable calendar....fight wen d need be to do so
Tell them o

1 Like

Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2015
FredBloggs:
11 years to study medicine? Why do I find this head to believe? Oh! Maybe he was banging MBs repeatedly.
not everyone is dvmb like you.....he graduated with a 2:1 and that was around 2004/5,stop acting like a fooool abeg.... am not asking u to believe.......u can take ur believe to the bin........ode
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by pwettyhardey(f): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2015
lummylummy:

Exactly! Because he was the one owing them for 64 months. Do you think with your anus?
Lummy lummy you know some people sha want to make comments even if it is clueless.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by zeyheed(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
buhari caused this.......the daura snail is an epitome of cluelessness........see what you have turned our oau into...
All haters putting d blame on buhari, whats his fault here? 64months when buhari havent even spent up to three monthsbin office
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by mfm04622: 5:40am On Jul 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
Buhari caused this? Buhari has been in power for 64 months?
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 5:42am On Jul 13, 2015
pwettyhardey:

Tell them o

dey dia dey deceive una self.
Are u an aspirant or already in Oau because I pity you o o. And also again gan sef, to dey receive lectures on original concrete na bad thing o
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by victor247: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2015
If you go Unilorin, na ur FAULT! If you go OAU, na ur FAULT!

Proudly ex-lasuite!!!!!!!!
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Sanguine(f): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2015
The ''Great'' Oba Adaniduro University at it again! Yeye sschool!
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Davo93(m): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2015
OAU Management Declares Mid-semester Break Amidst NASU Strike
http://www.oaupeeps.com/2015/07/oau-management-declares-mid-semester.html
#OAUpeeps
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
you are clueless!
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2015
RepEnugu:

Buhari caused what? What's the equivalent of 64months in years?? When did Buhari start ruling?
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by kilode100(f): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
NIGERIAN EDUCATION....

STUDYING MEDICINE FOR 18YEARS

Private Uni is the way forward!
I just feel sorry for poor peeps who can't afford it.

11 Likes

Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Tomasboy(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2015
freeage7:
Wetin come concern me.
grin Bad man cheesy
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Yasirarafat: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2015
YungMike:
And some will still come and POST this trash ---"CHANGE HAS COME TO STAY"

Stay where
Wetin concern PMB here

Hala himbe kudu on do jare ! cheesy
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by frankdudus(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Sunofgod:
The school should be converted into a prison by Buhari for his political opponents and boko boys

(and renamed Tinubu prison!)
I hate to admit it but you are really Sick upstairs.....
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Liebnitz(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2015
In the recent past, very July to be specific...the academic activities of my shool had always been interrupted due to one form of strike or the other...these events of which shares date with the popular anual remembrance of the July 10, 1999 Massacre that saw the demise of AFRiCa....Could there be any connection?...OAU & it's stirke....This got me questioning my decision to dump FUTA.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
not everyone is dvmb like you.....he graduated with a 2:1 and that was around 2004/5,stop acting like a fooool abeg.... am not asking u to believe.......u can take ur believe to the bin........ode
Lol, U just shot yourself in the foot ma'am. 2:1 in medicine? Are you kidding me? This is the first time I'm hearing that: someone graduates with a 2:1 in medicine, oh that means they are first class MBBS graduates too ehn?

Well for your info, after first year MBBS students stop using CPGA so I'm still trying to know where he got his 2:1 from

1 Like

Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2015
rebirthiix:
Hope ds doesn't affect our nysc mobilization.... OAU na case
pray wella cos i missed a batch to shit like this.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2015
Sanguine:
The ''Great'' Oba Adaniduro University at it again! Yeye sschool!
sharrap jor
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by donshady(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2015
dammywapes:
Eyah. OOU is starting second semester soon grin
great oouites... grin grin grin grin.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by crowther15(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Only if every other university can be like unilorin, that private university

1 Like

Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Johnnyakins: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Pls help me to solve this.
Find d coefficient of p^2, pq and q^2 in the following expansion. 1. ( p-q) (3p-2q) and 2. (p-3q)^2 Note pls where ever u c ^2 it means square

2. A man is four times as old as his son. In four years time he will be three times as old what are their ages?
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Fynestboi: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Xzbit91:

Shey na buhari talk say make them no pay them their allowances for 54 months? continue wailing
#wailingwailers

Erm sir na 64months....
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Temysteve(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2015
rebirthiix:
Hope ds doesn't affect our nysc mobilization.... OAU na case
avi E neva affect am ni
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Burger01(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2015
emmasege:
To set the record straight, most federal universities (if not all) do not pay the said allowance, and it is only proper for OAU NASU to network with their colleagues in other federal unis to embark on nationwide strike action (for federal univs alone). The allowance is expected to be paid to staff members from each University's IGR, which many federal Univs can't afford to pay because students go to school more or less free when comared with their counterparts in state-owned univs. NASU OAU should not punish those innocent students by unduly prolonging their academic programmes when their colleagues in other federal univs who may also collect the said allowance 'in the fullness of time' are still working.
When do you think that 'fullness of time' will ripe?

Senior Staff - 64*30k = M1.920k
Junior Staff - 64*15k = M0.960k

Government should pay what they agreed to be paying. We are too corrupt in this countrysad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) / My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.