Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow (47750 Views)

Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by hayor93(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
buhari caused this.......the daura snail is an epitome of cluelessness........see what you have turned our oau into...
......... how on earth did he cause dz sh**,,,,pls stop critisizing PMB all bcoz he sent ur "SON" back to Otueke.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
and u couldnt decipher that i could mean something equavalent to that sort.....i have no idea on anything medicine or of that sort.....but i know he graduated so well,like a 2:1 grade... cos i remember his colleagues do call him one of the best when they came home toblagos,and he was usually called doctor before he left school finallt,and i could remember if he was called mister he would say no,he should be addressed as doctor that spending that amount of years in school due to many strikes isnt beans.....if u like believe if u like dont. .......remember i told you to throw ur believe into the bin!

2.1 in MBBS.
Haa, cold dey catch me o o
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by tjdimmy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
buhari caused this.......the daura snail is an epitome of cluelessness........see what you have turned our oau into...
So u mean Buhari has been in power for 64 months i.e 5yrs 4 months? You need comprehensive MEDICAL check up bro, SMH.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by horexy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
ayokunlei:

lolling sha...
see this Oau student, the Discipline and standard here is what makes over a 100,000 choose it. Its obvious that u are one of those that cldnt come to BBF.
Pele...
I came to ur sch d oda time, I sat and observe small around Physics electronic dept, omo, come see cobweb all over ur sch structure,dat tall building now d paint don peme too, na so e reach ni? Ur roads sef, e too poor...
But, u go tey gan b4 u graduate o!
Oya tell me gan, what year do u think you go grad? grin
lolling sha...
see this Oau student, the Discipline and standard here is what makes over a 100,000 choose it. Its obvious that u are one of those that cldnt come to BBF.
Pele...
I came to ur sch d oda time, I sat and observe small around Physics electronic dept, omo, come see cobweb all over ur sch structure,dat tall building now d paint don peme too, na so e reach ni? Ur roads sef, e too poor...
lolling sha...
Pele...

My words must have hurt u so much to quote me 4 tyms...pele tongue
We are talking abt d graduates OAU produces, u ar talking abt structures and roads...
U mentioned cobwebs...it just shows that the spiders are famzing our great school. They wanna be associated with great IFE!
Besides, na structures and road dey impart knowledge on us?
Dude, watever u like say, but d undoubted fact remains that a 3rd class graduate of OAU is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than a 1st class graduate of Unilorin cheesy

Errrm, but bros, how many tyms did OAU reject u b4 u decided to settle for Unilorin cos dt's d only reason u have ds serious beef for OAU...Let d anger out and when u av children, send dem to OAU to even d scores grin

And to ur Q of when I will graduate...I am a proud Chemical Engineering graduate of OAU.
Greatest Ife...there's only one and there can be only one GREAT IFE in the universe. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Wonders98: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
RepEnugu:
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Wonders98: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
RepEnugu:
So we still av stupid ones lyk u in dis 21st century. 64 months is equivalent to 5years nd 4 months; almost exactly the time your badluck government assumed power. Buhari assumed office barely 46days ago. So whose fault??
Go nd meet Ben Carson to perform a surgery on ur damaged brain. Its neva too late.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by onyxo76(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
ayokunlei:

2.1 in MBBS.
Haa, cold dey catch me o o
i wonder... medical school doesn't use cgpa
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by MightySparrow: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Haba 64 month! Oba Awon Undesirable Elements
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
horexy:

My words must have hurt u so much to quote me 4 tyms...pele tongue
We are talking abt d graduates OAU produces, u ar talking abt structures and roads...
U mentioned cobwebs...it just shows that the spiders are famzing our great school. They wanna be associated with great IFE!
Besides, na structures and road dey impart knowledge on us?
Dude, watever u like say, but d undoubted fact remains that a 3rd class graduate of OAU is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than a 1st class graduate of Unilorin cheesy

Errrm, but bros, how many tyms did OAU reject u b4 u decided to settle for Unilorin cos dt's d only reason u have ds serious beef for OAU...Let d anger out and when u av children, send dem to OAU to even d scores grin

And to ur Q of when I will graduate...I am a proud Chemical Engineering graduate of OAU.
Greatest Ife...there's only one and there can be only one GREAT IFE in the universe. cool
Horezy d clueless lady..,don't be tensed abt me quoting u,it shows my level of seriousness, and I always finish what I start.
For ur asking, I never applied to oau.
I was just so dissapointed abt d blabbings of oau students until I verified DAT true trtue , oau has been on its past glories.
U said a 3rd class from ur sch wil make a first class of UNILORIN?
Unjust don't know what to say again.
Oau that lacks discipline ,orderliness, with poor maintenance of existing structures , inadequate social amenities , plus strike can never compete with UNILORIN that has what I listed.
Ur mates wey sabi go tell u if ask fa grin
U HV just dissapointed ursef, 'cobweb is a sign of beauty and dignity ' ... Indeed, ur school needs total restructuring o! Else, I pity d future of Oau o!

And u call yourself a graduate, with ur clueless points all in d name of backing up d weaknesses of ur school.
U mentioned abt my kids, I never born ,wen I born, I can't let my kids come into sufferness o!
Even some of ur mates dey regret coming to Oau. Strike dey cause frustration fa! grin
I doubt if u are a graduate gan o!
Horezi oniro, no lie again o! U receive some of ur lectures by sitting down on original concrete in oau, oya reply me grin
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Xzbit91: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Fynestboi:

Erm sir na 64months....
tnx for the correction
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by InMyOpinion(m): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2015
ma Lupey on my mind...Hope you;re good wherever you are...
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by Donnetimmy(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2015
I reside in Ilorin and I choose OAU over UNILORIN ,its only in UNILORIN you score above the cutoff and you won't get admitted. The school has been islamized. Admission is not based on merit at all . The accommodation is poor. Apart from the slow calendar OAU beats UNILORIN hands down
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by adexx1(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2015
ayokunlei:

Horezy d clueless lady..,don't be tensed abt me quoting u,it shows my level of seriousness, and I always finish what I start.
I was just so dissapointed abt d blabbings of oau students until I verified DAT true trtue , oau has been on its past glories.
Oau that lacks discipline ,orderliness, with poor maintenance of existing structures , inadequate social amenities , plus strike can never compete with UNILORIN that has what I listed.
U HV just dissapointed ursef, 'cobweb is a sign of beauty and dignity ' ... Indeed, ur school needs total restructuring o! Else, I pity d future of Oau o!

And u call yourself a graduate, with ur clueless points all in d name of backing up d weaknesses of ur school.
U mentioned abt my kids, I never born ,wen I born, I can't let my kids come into sufferness o!
Even some of ur mates dey regret coming to Oau. Strike dey cause frustration fa! grin
Horezi oniro, no lie again o! U receive some of ur lectures by sitting down on original concrete in oau, oya reply me grin
we (OAU) are ranked 23 best university in Africa uniilorin a distant 41
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by adexx1(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2015
ayokunlei:

it's nt about ow fast but ow well...
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2015
adexx1:
we (OAU) are ranked 23 best university in Africa uniilorin a distant 41

ok. Motigbo.
Later, you no go see 100 stay sef.
OAU needs restructuring gidi gan
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2015
adexx1:
it's nt about ow fast but ow well...
I like ur own style. Dont worry, when u use 10years, you go understand Bro. At BBF, it is fast and it is well too.
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by sweet7oyin(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2015
nonsense noise ......
even ui is slow..... d thing is that OAU would still catch up upon all the strike ..... OAU and ui's calendar are almost the same
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by sweet7oyin(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2015
ayokunlei:

seems u are a convinced somebody, I dey even pity you
Dey there, u go grow white hair.
Even ur V.C dey envy Unilorin... You are here trying to back ur poor weaknesses.
And how have you been suffering?
U call stable calender sufferness?
Very excellent ICT.
Tablets for her Freshers
Stable light in the school.
Very conducive structures and Lecture theaters.
Decency in mode of Dressing.
Electronic student I.D and lots more...
Are these what makes you sound so bitter?
May God help ur soul. If you see good something talk am fa D;
I cant advice my enemy to go dat ur school.
can d tablet browse on anything apart from school work? ...... stable light is everywhere...... student iD mstcheeew
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2015
sweet7oyin:
can d tablet browse on anything apart from school work? ...... stable light is everywhere...... student iD mstcheeew
I know you want to ask abt d Tab.
I will tell you sha.
It can do anything a phone can do.
Any more question Bro/ Sis?
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by sweet7oyin(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2015
ayokunlei:

I know you want to ask abt d Tab.
I will tell you sha.
It can do anything a phone can do.
Any more question Bro/ Sis?
...1 am a guy .......2 d tab is for academically oriented 3 uniilorin is in no way better than OAU ..... a skul dat does not admit through connection even if u merit it
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by ayokunlei(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2015
sweet7oyin:
...1 am a guy .......2 d tab is for academically oriented 3 uniilorin is in no way better than OAU ..... a skul dat does not admit through connection even if u merit it

I dnt wanna argue abt sch stuff again.
Abt connection tin, its everywhere abi Oau no dey use am?
About the tab, hv u used it b4?
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by jwina: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
lite nd wota is bck on campus!
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by adexx1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
ayokunlei:

ok. Motigbo. Later, you no go see 100 stay sef. OAU needs restructuring gidi gan
owk...until den oau rocks

1 Like

Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by mikeczay: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
jwina:
lite nd wota is bck on campus!
abeg news on resumption?
Re: OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow by jwina: 3:43am On Jul 16, 2015
mikeczay:
abeg news on resumption?
no news yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.