Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,836 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Did You Watch That Bloody Boko Haram New Video Beheading D Military Man? Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Watch That Bloody Boko Haram New Video Beheading D Military Man? Comment (860 Views)

Igbo Man's Comment On Yorubas That Got Nairaland Talking / Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa / Boko Haram Release Video Beheading A Soldier(photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Watch That Bloody Boko Haram New Video Beheading D Military Man? Comment by Andrelearns: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Watch Video here http://entertainmentfame.com/boko-haram-releases-1st-beheading-video-since-joining-isis-pics-video/
I just finish watch the video of the latest Bloody boko Haram New Video Beheading That Military Man in Nigeria, and meehn after watching it i go drink anointing oil then next was prayer. That video is so bloody. Please Nigerians and Nairalanders what do you think about the Video? Comment below and what have Pres. Buhari don so far..

Re: Did You Watch That Bloody Boko Haram New Video Beheading D Military Man? Comment by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
The video no gree play na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Watch That Bloody Boko Haram New Video Beheading D Military Man? Comment by Psylas(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Allahu akber!!!
Re: Did You Watch That Bloody Boko Haram New Video Beheading D Military Man? Comment by Andrelearns: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
e play. i was sent the video via http://entertainmentfame.com/boko-haram-releases-1st-beheading-video-since-joining-isis-pics-video/ if your mind no carry am abeg no request for the video ooh
kazmanbanjoko:
The video no gree play na
Re: Did You Watch That Bloody Boko Haram New Video Beheading D Military Man? Comment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow...
How does dz Boko haram get weapons, who is supplying them such weapons, d kind of weapons they possess is like asif the broke into a warehouse full of weapons that are to be used in world War 3...

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki's House Raid Is A Blessing To Nigeria - By Mohince / Wike Visited Twice But Never Met Me - CJN / Buhari's Anger Over How Clerk Gate Crashed Ramadan Dinner ‘you, How Did You Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.