Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray (43717 Views)

William Troost-Ekong Celebrates 24th Birthday After Win Over Cameroon (PHOTOS) / William Troost-Ekong And His Girlfriend Step Out Together / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Omotayor123(f): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Ikpewe:
Is she making mockery of herself?
Haba... Don't you know it's Photoshop
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by pappilo(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2015
If I saw a lady as fit as Serena selling bananas or pure water, I'd buy all her stock for 2 times the price and ask her to chill with me for the rest of the day.... grin
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by oddy17: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Nigeria, a country with many talents
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by markidoo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Photoshop changing pics since tyme immemorial.
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Ajikawo77: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yes so she decide to come and sale banana in Nigeria after all her achievement. can u imagine?
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy You are one of them haters right cheesy tongue
For telling you the truth, yes yes yescheesy:D8-)
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by justi4jesu(f): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:

For telling you the truth, yes yes yescheesy:D8-)

Stop hating oh and go buy your own Ferrari angry
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

Stop hating oh and go buy your own Ferrari angry
Hahahahah, how can I hate your calender Ferari. Next time use their website to photomarket not calender/poster.:p:p:p
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Weah96: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
nerodenero:
Jus one major title more and she has 22 same with Stephy Graff and there is no stopping her from winning more major titles before she retires.

Serena, Omo ologede cheesy. Imagine after buying the ogede as a man and wanting to test the energy it sends to the joystick on Serena!!! Na wahala be that as she looks more of a man than a lady grin. The struggle between the duo go harsh grin

Never seen as)s like that on a man. But then again, I wasn't looking.
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by olaboy33(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
next we hear frm our bloggers "such is life..serena williams turns hawker"....... grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by JoeCutie(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awww! Naija! grin

Nigeria, with all thy faults, I still love thee. For what it's worth, there's no better place to be. smiley

The thing fit her shaaa.
"Serena, the Banana girl". Mercy Johnson would rock this script well. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by PMBfirstson(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
My paddy how far :DM
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by simdam500(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
But fvck it! This bïtch is hot
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by hrfunso: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
check out www.sportpagereview.com for more Serena coverage and Nigeria sport betting. she for put ice water in it na .
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by hrfunso: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
http://sportpagereview.com/forums/forum/tennis/ tennis discussion and predictions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts / Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever / Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.