Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigeria International Passport Renewal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria International Passport Renewal (732 Views)

Nigerian Passport Renewal Wait Time In The U.K Is A Joke / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria International Passport Renewal by duro4real(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pls how much will it cost me in doing renewal of my international E_passport pls it is urgent... I welcome anybody with a nice idea.....
Re: Nigeria International Passport Renewal by chris2h(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hi,

I found out that it costs about N20,000 plus a bit for d immigration officers (Nigerian factor). Just locate any Federal Secretariat with an immigration installation and ask for the passport office. They should be able to answer all your questions.

Cheers!
Christopher Hamman

1 Like

Re: Nigeria International Passport Renewal by RichardWhite(m): 6:33am On Jul 13, 2015
duro4real:
Pls how much will it cost me in doing renewal of my international E_passport pls it is urgent... I welcome anybody with a nice idea.....

Hello, if you are in Lagos you can come to Ikeja, immigration has an office there. I have a friend that works there who can help you do it fast if you don't want to go through the long queue and waiting at Alausa. Just have N25,000 handy based on the Nigerian factor mentioned above.
Re: Nigeria International Passport Renewal by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Op pl permit me to ask about missing passport,.....

NLanders pl help how do I go about getting another one. all efforts to find d missing passport has been fruitless.
Re: Nigeria International Passport Renewal by chris2h(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
hello sir,

am not sure what the procedure is for missing passports but you have to ask the immigration officers what to do BUT most likely you would need a police report and/or a court affidavit stating the circumstances that led to the loss of your passport. Make sure you have done both to serve as evidence that your passport is missing. Of course you have to confirm first from the immigration office. They in my opinion are one of the most professional uniformed officers in our Nation today.

Cheers!
Christopher Hamman

(1) (Reply)

Visa Application And Passport Enquiry / See The World's Most Deadly and Probable Bridge - See Photo / Please Those Any One Lives In Turkey Here I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.