Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 (800 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by segzytemi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pls just want to know were prescisely i can get infinix zero 2 with 32gb and the price....

Note... Not agent but the outlet
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by deeobserver209(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
What color?
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by segzytemi(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gold
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by Bratking(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
segzytemi:
Pls just want to know were prescisely i can get infinix zero 2 with 32gb and the price....

Note... Not agent but the outlet

What's your location?
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by segzytemi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
I stayed in ikotun....
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by Bratking(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
segzytemi:
I stayed in ikotun....

if to say you live in the s/east, I would have pointed you to the exact place you will find it.
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by segzytemi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kkk... Thanks
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by henryutd(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bratking:

if to say you live in the s/east, I would have pointed you to the exact place you will find it.

tell me where to get it. I am in Onitsha.
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by Bratking(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
henryutd:

tell me where to get it. I am in Onitsha.
Do you know guaranty phones based in Awka?
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by Jeffflo: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whoop! MetalWorks LLC is offering a PRICE SLASH ON all WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS for prospective and existing customers. What does this mean for me you ask? Right you are. What is means is that from the beginning of this month, your photography blogs, e-commerce sites, fora et.al may all be set up with the minimum of fuss with our crack team of programmers. As additional incentive, the option of PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS is available upon agreement. Great huh? Of course you think so, you bargain-hunter you. So yeah, call Toby on 07033503357 to set up your free consultation today. You'll be glad you did.
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by henryutd(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Bratking:
Do you know guaranty phones based in Awka?
no. Give me the address.
Re: Where To Get Infinix Zero 2 by Bratking(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2015
henryutd:

no. Give me the address.

It's located at Unikiz Junction just along mgbakwu-Isuaniocha road. In fact, when you reach Unizik junction, ask people to point you to the place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Sony Xperia Z Ultra / Please Beware Of One Mr. Kay That Claims To Be A Data Reseller(pure Scam) / Samsung Officially Launched The Galaxy A9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.