Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy (46797 Views)

Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Twaci:
Woow! Fame and fortune really do change people.

Another Surulere product I berra move there cheesy

Either way, Lalasticlala, come and see something grin
Surulere is meant as patience is a virtue in that context rather than the name of the place itself.
Do you understand some bit of yoruba?
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by popcykaylah(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
See life.

Now he as just so hot and handsome and rich and OMG mascular/muscular kiss
after he don gym and bleached?

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by free2ryhme: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
RedEboe:
#Surulere

But, Nna, i senior this guy gaan o!

Source: https://instagram.com/p/5CyQMtwh41/

Drummer Boy
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
RedEboe:
#Surulere

na lie
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Saheed9: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
so me too could still av 6 packs.
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Twaci(f): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
blublahd:

Surulere is meant as patience is a virtue in that context rather the name if the place itself.
Do you understand some bit of yoruba?
I am afraid, no.

Thanks for the clarification dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
rheether:
The guy ugly right from time.
Daughters of hate...
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by LEvuls(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
His teeth be like grin then
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Omotayor123(f): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
See life.

Kai.. What are you thinkinggrin
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
popcykaylah:

after he don gym and bleached?
Children of hate..
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Ayietim(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
It's not that bad,
you will agree with me, if you take the time out, to chek it out,
just one more time,
this time, keep an opened mind.
Most are going through worse,
yours is worst? Okay, please, just hold one.
Okay, you have a health challenge? thank God, it's not terminal,
you still have hope because yours manageable,
there's time for a miracle.
You are not living in your dream home?
Spare a thought for millions, who are homeless, who are out there at the mercy of cold.
Your job is lousy? But it's still paying bills,
for millions who are jobless, trading places with you will be, a great deal.
Do you still have an ambition you are holding on to?
it's taking too long to be realized, relax, most no longer have hope,
they have given up on life,
they are long dead, just barely alive for the last ride,
to continue the life they are living here, on the other side.
So, a seemingly bad situation looks better, when you clear your eyes of the barrier, that is tears,
. /p5sIGP-i3
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by giftofgod234: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
wow!!! life is unpredictable who knew life will be so fair to him by now,,,,,, carry go nothing do you, Flavor
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by pointzee: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Igbos arent good at music compared to the northerners and SW...the few ones they gat still cant pull intl awards

Psquare, phyno, bracket,kC, etc, dem be Yoruba or Hausa? Think well b4 U comment

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by zonax(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Igbos arent good at music compared to the northerners and SW...the few ones they gat still cant pull intl awards

What has ethnicity got to do with this post or you just wan talk.
Oya we've noticed you, move on.

Between, that Oneal is no longer in existence now. It closed up three years back.
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by JKisOK(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
wow

Corrigendum: New Haven not New Heaven, pls.
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by carzola(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Am sure that shirt is finally his size cause ive seen him wear it in his recent video.... lmao
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by KimnanaTweety(f): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
ugly embarassedugly
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by tigonana: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hw come d guy no con hear yoruba.
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Chinom(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dammn ! I feel old. O'Neal was my regular hangout then whenever I'm in Enugu. We were the ones spraying you guys with money.

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Patience is a virtue.
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by ruggedtimi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
dis boy na gals dey craze for now...i mst make am...
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by bugzbunny: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mostwanted7:

Are u dead?
Patoranking
Psssquare
Dr sid
Don jazzy
Runtown
Ikechukwu
Naeto c
Lynnx
Chidnmma
Oga boss
infaccct go and d*e
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
rheether:
The guy ugly right from time.
talk true small!
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow!bt i doubt if that is flavour.
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by FlySly05: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Wow!bt i doubt if that is flavour.
[color=#990000][/color]
buygala:
#Surulere smiley

May Oluwa continue to take him up and bring his haters down.... More Baby-mamas to his 6-pack blorkus smiley

In other news...

My girlfriend ate all the Chicken-suya I bought and left only Onions for me angry ..... Please advice me before what happened in 1973 repeats itself sad angry

buygala:
#Surulere smiley

May Oluwa continue to take him up and bring his haters down.... More Baby-mamas to his 6-pack blorkus smiley

In other news...

My girlfriend ate all the Chicken-suya I bought and left only Onions for me angry ..... Please advice me before what happened in 1973 repeats itself sad angry

buygala:
#Surulere smiley

In other news...

What happened in '73 o jare my brother ?

Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by aspirebig: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dreams come through. ...agreed..Not all dreams anyway.

But I won't dream of having multiple baby mamas.#oldageissues.
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Brytawon(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
gringringrin

Flavour we know say one day you go make us proud.
Bad guy, you done make us proud...
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Obascoetubi: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
RedEboe:
#Surulere

he don bleached his skins
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
See life.

are u pk?
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by kimubaba: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Good for you bro and I know that when I have arrived I will share my own throwback
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by baby124: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Flavor was probably born around 1982 or 83.
Re: Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy by Orikinla(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
[size=18pt]So, he bleached his skin.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) / Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) / The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.