Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta (1058 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / Wizkid Ft Drake Skepta Ojuelegba Remix VIDEO Is Out!!!! / Lyrics: Ojuelegba Lyrics By Wizkid Ft Drake & Skepta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by Ribena02(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just a while ago, American rapper, Drake dropped the anticipated remix to the hit song, Ojuelegba by Nigerian singer, Wizkid. The remix was part of songs debuted for his new show OVO Sound Radio. Drake rhymed over Wizkid’s song which also features British rapper Skepta. Since the break of the remix, the internet has been on buzz. Some other popular Nigerian stars have been congratulating Wizkid for getting a another popular international recognition. "Very proud of u lil bro @wizkidayo Repping Africa with genuinue orginality ...up you shall always go. Blessings...Ooooossssheee" Dbanj Kokomaster, wrote. Music after the cut
Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
cool
Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by segemint(f): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Heard the remix is whack.

2 Likes

Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
segemint:
Heard the remix is whack.

in fact ehn it's WHACKER THAN THE WHACKEST. I wasted 5mob to download d rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by segemint(f): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
angry grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
excellence44:

1 Like

Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by funmijoyb(f): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
very dope song i love it . haters f3m d riverside go and hug transformer.

even sirkodie of Ghana did d remix it was Dope.
Drake's own is even more doper.
Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by libertyfather(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
funmijoyb:
very dope song i love it . haters f3m d riverside go and hug transformer.

even sirkodie of Ghana did d remix it was Dope.
Drake's own is even more doper.

All poster above you whack, they are haters O.B.O dogs
Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2015
O.B.O's unknow rabbits will never appreciate Wizzy.. GOD Bless ur hustle Wizzy
Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by jeoprince250(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
excellence44:

u r da biggest f**l on earth
Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by jeoprince250(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015
In drake words, I don't beg no lovers, I don't beg no friends
If you wanna link, we can link right now
Skeppy Wiz and Drake, it's a ting right now
Are you feeling good tonight. Haterz go n sleep!

1 Like

Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
jeoprince250:
u r da biggest f**l on earth

a beg how old r u? u might be insulting ur fadas mate here. bcarefu son?
Re: Drake Breaks The Internet With The Remix Of Wizkid Ojuelegba Music Ft Skepta by stillreal(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Some guys saying the remix was wack in here? do you guys listen to music or just skim through it? Skepta was on point about the image of Africa, its what i like to hear.

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 / Set Up A Standard Studio With A Low Budget / Mcg Empire Present: Lybra Ft Mc Galaxy - Account Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.