Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 (1056 Views)

A Nairalander Drops A Hot Hip Hop Song - Music/radio - Nairaland / Happy Christmas Music/radio Section Lovers / Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
This etra-ordinary online-event is being put together by LANDERSCAVE. A socio-econo political group comprising of 100% Nairalanders.

OUR MISSION:
To acknowledge the talents, time, and resources of well meaning professionals on Nairaland who had uniquely and selflessly stood in the midst of a prevailing decadence. This award is also to show that being upright and impactful is rewarding.

OUR VISION:
To see a balanced Blogosphere where knowledge, substance and information trumps mediocrity to the very edge. This we tend to achieve by recognising the efforts, tenacity and the kindhearts of all those who has choosen the part of discipline, selflessness and positive attitude.

MODALITY OF EVENT:
Please note that this is not a contest or a competition. It is neither a beauty nor pageant show. It is an exclusive recognition award by an independent group on behalf of Nairaland. No form of campaihn or spamming of the thread is encouraged or allowed.

The event has to be staged into three parts:
1. The Awareness Stage (which is the stage we are presently)
Click on this link to get all the information you need to know about this. https://www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness

2. The nomination stage (coming up next week Monday July 20)
This is the stage where you guys will nominate people that creates meaningful, educative, informative threads. Someone with the highest number of nominees will be assumed worthy of this award. His/her sobriquet will be forwarded to the general thread where the award will be presented.

3. The Grand Finale Stage (coming up July 27)
This will be the final stage and two things will be happening that night:
---->>> Award presentation to the winners of each award categories.
---->>> Induction of Award Reciepients into the NAIRALAND HALL OF FAME

To the Mod: Please this award is sectional. Let it remain on this section.
Cc: airmark.

Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Tallesty1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ok
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
tag regulars on this sect.✘
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Alright, awaiting more details.
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
airmark:
Alright, awaiting more details.
Thank you. Please click on the awareness thread for more details.
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:
tag regulars on this sect.✘
Please help tag the ones you familiar with.
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
**ATTENTION TO THE MODS AND ALL MUSIC/RADIO - LANDERS**

Please sirs/ma,

I am scentmarlc, lead facilitator for this event.

Tunnamania11 is the chairman, LOC

This thread is a property of MUSIC/RADIO section alone and should please be left unmoved in romance section .

[/b]The award categories is splitted into two SECTIONS. The STANDARD CATEGORIES and The SPECIAL CATEGORIES. [/color][/b]

The standard categories has adopts the closed loop selection process while the special categories would be decided via the open loop nomination process.

Three categories of award falls under the Special Categories:

1. Moderator Honorary Award
2. Organizer fellows Award and
3. Individual Section Award

And all these categories shall BE CONDUCTED INDEPENDENTLY IN EACH SECTIONS.

WHAT TO DO:

** Each member of THIS SECTION is expected to Nominate One person for The MODERATOR AWARD, BEST EVENT ORGANIZER ON NL and ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL that has impacted him/her most in this section. Making a Total Of 3 Nominations in all.**

FORMAT TO NOMINATE:

Example:

I Nominate:

MUSIC/RADIO
Mod - xxxxxx
Organizer - xxxxxx
Individual - xxxxxx

Cc: skypeople.

NOTE: You must copy SKYPEOPLE in all your nominations. Thats the official Judge for now. If any changes occur, you will be duly notified.

To have a complete view of EVENT MODALITIES please

[size=20pt] [url=https://www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-
awareness]CLICK HERE[/url][/size]

To check the the GENERAL AWARENESS THREAD for more INFO.

Thankz for your time.

Cheers
Scent.

[size=20pt] LET THE NOMINATIONS BEGIN....PLEASE MODS, WE SEEK YOUR INDULGENCE[/size]
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Awesomeking: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Are we to nominate now??
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Mhizkel(f): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Awesomeking:
Are we to nominate now??
Yes! Let the nominations begin. Please remember to Cc Skypeople
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Awesomeking: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
What do u mean by cc sky people?
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by Paledude: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Awaiting.
Re: MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 by powchiey(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Good

(1) (Reply)

[music] Kd Prince Ft Skaley Mental- Gbagbe Oshi / Mcg Empire Present: Lybra Ft Mc Galaxy - Account Number / Has Anyone Here Sold A Song On Songbay Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.