Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Praying For The Homeless (testimony) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For The Homeless (testimony) (342 Views)

What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying For The Homeless (testimony) by israelboy1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dear God,

Please, help the homeless....
Everything about everyday is just a testimony......waking up in ones right mind and under a roof is another testimony.
This afternoon, i was feeling kind of feverish, i told myself never to be negative....maybe it's because of the cold outside....getting to my room......i felt a little bit comfortable (warm). Just to get some task done, i had to go outside for little shopping......it got to an extent, i was breathing out ICE (exaggeration).....i was like... Wow.. shocked wat if i had no place to call a home......sad sad sad
Putting myself in same position with the homeless made me feel so bad......i couldn't help but regret this moment of my incapability to extend love to them......i told myself enough of all those wishes....but to start acting....
I am human.....and i have conscience.......
I pray for all the homeless that this present dark tunnel of theirs will bring joy to their face in the morning.....may they also live to testify the goodness of God in this land of living....

Wow, i thank God for giving me a home to run to whenever things look bad.

Dear God, this is an urgent message, please help the homeless and give them reasons to know we are serving a living God...... sad sad sad
Re: Praying For The Homeless (testimony) by NnaNna4(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Condemns Persecution Of Christine's / Elements Provide Support / Why Do Some Christians Discriminate Especially (deeper Life Members)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.