Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,642 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (151032 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Adaeze003:

Oh wow... I'll drop by as much as I can but that won't be enough because I'm in a remote area right now.

Keep up the good work. wink

OK MA.. cry
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2016
ifyalways:

No unfortunately, I won't be available as a judge. Thanks for the offer.

smileysmiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Raplinx(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Yes sir...

when will the next one start??
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Raplinx:
when will the next one start??
Lol. October generally been the month for the birth of this debate will.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by hardayemmie(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=Fynestboi post=41638916][/quote]
pls Is that sopposed to be 22ND or 24TH
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by pseudonomer: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
There have been PMs and questions of what participants stand to gain for being a part of this intellectual exercise apart from academic benefits as regards researches and the likes, and my usual response had always been "Time will tell"

Now, the time has come!!...Tehn has got something for the participants ( You can open the link to have an insight)
https://www.nairaland.com/2498904/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers/8)

This opportunity is open to past and present winners, best debaters, to assist in grading secondary school leaver's essay, and this will not be for free as selected individuals will be remunerated...

If you are interested kindly quote this comment, after which you will be contacted.

[size=5pt]Cc: Jaybee3 [/size]

Interested.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by emaculate99: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2016
5,000 stipend payment for unemployed graduate: Reduction of poverty and criminal thoughts among the vulnerable youth Image ► Tunlak ► Darrytoz ► Sammyscholar ► Ajaniplus ► Emaculate99 ► OAUTemitayo ► Doskit ► Abeos ► CroSStodds ► Microflux ► Miracy
date please? cc Fynestboi
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2016
emaculate99:
date please? cc Fynestboi

Valentine day wink

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2016
hardayemmie:

pls Is that sopposed to be 22ND or 24TH

Whatever you see on the pics...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by hardayemmie(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Ah... Bro it's 24RD tht is there oh, pls say smething let's be sure
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by hardayemmie(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Davo93(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
There have been PMs and questions of what participants stand to gain for being a part of this intellectual exercise apart from academic benefits as regards researches and the likes, and my usual response had always been "Time will tell"

Now, the time has come!!...Tehn has got something for the participants ( You can open the link to have an insight)

This opportunity is open to past and present winners, best debaters, to assist in grading secondary school leaver's essay, and this will not be for free as selected individuals will be remunerated...

If you are interested kindly quote this comment, after which you will be contacted.

I am
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
hardayemmie:

Lol na mistake lol its 24th.. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by hardayemmie(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Lol na mistake lol its 24th.. grin grin
Oiit thankz bro
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Timcy01:

topeQs pls contact me its urgent. email or whatsapp.
timothybmichael@gmail.com or 08160386124
I sent you a mail........
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by menzo4u: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Miracy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Valentine day wink
Awwwww....why Feb 14 na??
That day is not suitable ooo...we need it to be reviewed. angry
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Miracy:

Awwwww....why Feb 14 na??
That day is not suitable ooo...we need it to be reviewed. angry

Lol tongue

It's 7pm ma.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
wink

Need video? Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsxYlqGmfYs

Rocktation
Ishilove
LarrySun
Naijaboiy
Crazyman

2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Funjosh(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fynestboi just an observation, why do u guys have to pair Auch poly with Uniben at this time of the competition

Both school are from the same state.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Funjosh:
Fynestboi just an observation, why do u guys have to pair Auch poly with Uniben at this time of the competition

Both school are from the same state.

It was already fixed sir, it's just that the both team fit in to already fixed fixture. The arrangements was winner from a team against the runner. Up from another team, and AUCHI POLYTECHNIC happens to be the winner from their team, while. Uniben was the runner up from another team, there is nothing we can do, we just have to abide by the fixture of the debate sir.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by texanomaly(f): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Funjosh(m): 5:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

It was already fixed sir, it's just that the both team fit in to already fixed fixture. The arrangements was winner from a team against the runner. Up from another team, and AUCHI POLYTECHNIC happens to be the winner from their team, while. Uniben was the runner up from another team, there is nothing we can do, we just have to abide by the fixture of the debate sir.

This is sad sad

It will only lead to early elimination of either of the two. I believed it can be avoided if such things are put into consideration.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
texanomaly:

Hi

What is this?

Nairaland Interschool debate judge ma?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Thollulope(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Is the debate topic in the picture posted the real one?
I hav seen one debate topic b4,which is right?

Fynestboi
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Thollulope:
Is the debate topic in the picture posted the real one?
I hav seen one debate topic b4,which is right?

Fynestboi

What and which did you see before?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Thollulope(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

What and which did you see before?
The judiciary and criminal proceedings and judgement. Do jail terms actually serve as a deterrent or is absolute rehabilitation a better option.
* awesome11
* binary007
►olalerey
►cassyrooy
►treasuregr8
►aysuccess99
►Thollulope
(
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Thollulope:

The judiciary and criminal proceedings and judgement. Do jail terms actually serve as a deterrent or is absolute rehabilitation a better option.
* awesome11
* binary007
►olalerey
►cassyrooy
►treasuregr8
►aysuccess99
►Thollulope
(

Topic what?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Thollulope:

* awesome11
* binary007
►olalerey
►cassyrooy
►treasuregr8
►aysuccess99
►Thollulope
(

Now?

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Thollulope(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Topic what?
it been long
thats was y i asked b4 if we were supporting or not bt u only quoted me
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Thollulope:

it been long
thats was y i asked b4 if we were supporting or not bt u only quoted me

I didn't. Only. Quoted. You, I did with the picture. Have you seen the side you are on now?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by TopeQs: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Lol tongue

It's 7pm ma.
where is Futminna essay picture/poster....?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (65) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.