Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: OAU Management Declares Closure Of School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: OAU Management Declares Closure Of School (751 Views)

OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM / OAU Management Shuts Down School Again / OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: OAU Management Declares Closure Of School by Precious91(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
The authorities of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State has announced the closure of the institution over the unresolved crisis between the management and members of the Non Academic Staff Union (NASU).
Contrary to his earlier assurance to the students of the school that the university management has no plan to close down the institution, the university Public Relations Officer, Mr. Olanrewaju Abiodun said the management has declared a 'mid-semester' break and students have been asked to vacate the university tomorrow, Monday.
The university spokesperson, however, said the closure of the institution is not related to the ongoing NASU protest in OAU.
Earlier, the Students' Union had threatened to shut down the school if the management refuses to agree with NASU before Monday.
Mr. Olanrewaju said "The duration of the break will be communicated in due course".
cc lalasticalala
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: OAU Management Declares Closure Of School by Mekybliss(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Already
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: OAU Management Declares Closure Of School by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
cry
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: OAU Management Declares Closure Of School by Abdullateef77(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Its not fair..it not to be a student and be going on an indefinite break

(1) (Reply)

Serious Protest In Unilag Over Reallocation Of Students To Other Universities. / How Many Of You Went Through This? / Come In And Share Your Waec Result With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.