Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report (1034 Views)

Boko Haram Are Displacing More Nigerians - UN / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by stanleychimezie(f): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by psucc(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
It might be right that some not many are.
But am sure the Buhari's foot soldiers are often hypnotized.
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Including Buhar!

1 Like

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by nikkiking(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
And Buhari is their master.

1 Like

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by illiad: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
YES AND AL SHABBAB AND ISIS AND AL QAEDA AND AQIM AND AL QAEDA IN ARABIC PENISULAR.

DELUDED PEOPLE WITH THEIR DAMNED RELIGION

5 Likes

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by defemidefemi(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
this must be the joke of the century.
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by Obinovictor(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
You forgot to add that Shekau is a senior pastor. I don't even know what to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by feldido(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Biggest propaganda I've ever heard.

1 Like

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by MKO4ever(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lazy OP, next time please summarize the story for us instead of just referring us to a link

1 Like

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by peteregwu(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Their is no lies I don't get from Muslims. I was hearing An alpha from my area shouting to the tune of his voice claiming that Jesus Christ was a Muslim. I was surprised, I also chatted with a Muslim on my Facebook list, he also claim the same. They also claim the comforter Jesus promised to send was Mohammed and not the Holy spirit. Hmmmm.. .. .muslims with their lies. Confused religion, maybe that's why they are so confused about everything.

2 Likes

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by mightyhaze: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Height of delusion.
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by cyprus000: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Obinovictor:
You forgot to add that Shekau is a senior pastor. I don't even know what to tell you.
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrincheesy

That's why the OP sees the quran he quote always,as bible.
And the Op translates the allah he calls in a his videos,as "jesus".

Its evident that the op,has a dotted brainangry
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmnn. Truth is indeed bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by Emekamex(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by olasmith10(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2015
And they scream Allah akubar!!! Christians indeed..

1 Like

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by Samuelkirk(m): 12:35am On Jul 13, 2015
silly excuses..stupid lies
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by Obinovictor(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrincheesy

That's why the OP sees the quran he quote always,as bible.
And the Op translates the allah he calls in a his videos,as "jesus".

Its evident that the op,has a dotted brainangry
[/size]

As in ehn, some people will just wake up and start talking anything they can think of
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by 1shortblackboy: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Make I no comment sef this useless post no fit reach FP
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by Blackfire(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2015
peteregwu:
Their is no lies I don't get from Muslims. I was hearing An alpha from my area shouting to the tune of his voice claiming that Jesus Christ was a Muslim. I was surprised, I also chatted with a Muslim on my Facebook list, he also claim the same. They also claim the comforter Jesus promised to send was Mohammed and not the Holy spirit. Hmmmm.. .. .muslims with their lies. Confused religion, maybe that's why they are so confused about everything.

u havent heard that muhamed invented chewing stick, the first to know about trimester, invented mathematics, in one night was carried by a flying horse from desert arabia to jerusalem... In islam is called taqiya and kitma.
...... More loading..

1 Like

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
The Pope is their grand commander and Mohammed Yusuf is originally from and was an agent of Mossad.

Even Osama bin Laden is a Jew and Bagdadi is actually from the minority tribe of Arabs descended from Jews who has sworn to destroy Islam.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by Blackfire(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2015
The op was/is right they are christains..
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by Setaje(f): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by onyekabe(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Another excuse to start the killing of Christians
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by dayo23(f): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Comedy of the day
Re: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report by peteregwu(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Blackfire:

u havent heard that muhamed invented chewing stick, the first to know about trimester, invented mathematics, in one night was carried by a flying horse from desert arabia to jerusalem... In islam is called taqiya and kitma.
...... More loading..

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Seven Northern States Ready To Battle Boko Haram – NGF Chairman / See Mr President Muhammadu Buhari / BOKOHARAM: Chibok Abductor/butcher/foodstuff Supplier/bomb Expert Arrested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.