Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please (23929 Views)

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by pickabeau1: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
ifyalways:
2Millz, you lie son.
Why

Are u a scammer?You've presented yourself as one. Yesterday, I saw and glanced on your thread, wanted to ask u to send me a PM but on second thoughts, I said ok, i'll wait till morrow and ask Gboliwe to verify your claims as u claim to be in same city with her.

Look at your life here. Different story, different handle. Shame on YOU, son.

https://www.nairaland.com/2443910/kindness-me-need-financial#35745830

Na wa...

What I don't get is saying he has helped before hence he must be helped now undecided
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2015
ifyalways:
2Millz, you lie son.
Why

Are u a scammer?You've presented yourself as one. Yesterday, I saw and glanced on your thread, wanted to ask u to send me a PM but on second thoughts, I said ok, i'll wait till morrow and ask Gboliwe to verify your claims as u claim to be in same city with her.

what a coincidence. i'm sorry ma'am..but i'm not 2milz, i'm not that stupid to use two account to scam people. read the story well. i still need your help..i'm at akpaden in mkpat enin now if you wish to see me, THANKS
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

Na wa...

What I don't get is saying he has helped before hence he must be helped now undecided
Don't judge quickly sir, that's entirely a different person, thanks
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by julietchic(f): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2015
u can get that help from SDK blog. email Stella and some Angle from her blog will surprise u.
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2015
julietchic:
u can get that help from SDK blog. email Stella and some Angle from her blog will surprise u.

I'm sorry but i sincerely don't understand u
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by ifyalways(f): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2015
PopoRaps:

what a coincidence. i'm sorry ma'am..but i'm not 2milz, i'm not that stupid to use two account to scam people. read the story well. i still need your help..i'm at akpaden in mkpat enin now if you wish to see me, THANKS
You must think I'm stupid right?
Keep lying. And stop sending me PM's when u are not ready to come clean
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by blank(f): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2015
ifyalways:

He has 3 accounts; 2milz, Bigneorapz (his main account) and this poporapz.

https://www.nairaland.com/2437537/

He is already trying to cover up his tracks by deleting his history.

Very poor scammer.
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by julietchic(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2015
PopoRaps:

I'm sorry but i sincerely don't understand u

Do u read Stella dimoourkos blog that blog is a blessing, open it u will see her email and
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2015
julietchic:

Do u read Stella dimoourkos blog that blog is a blessing, open it u will see her email and
Thanks for your loving support ma'am..i will do that right away, God bless you
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2015
blank:

Very poor scammer.
ok. thanks..God bless you
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
ifyalways:

God bless you
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by ifyalways(f): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2015
blank:

Very poor scammer.
LOL

This morning,I was thinking he was gonna clean,alas, he's still here forming kungfu. I wanted to assume he really do have an accomodation need and only lied with school stuff to maybe gain sympathy but he going on to delete his posts ans denying points to him being a baby scammer.

Sighs.
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by julietchic(f): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2015
PopoRaps:

Thanks for your loving support ma'am..i will do that right away, God bless you

try to read IHN ( in house news) today.its by 1pm or 2pm.
that blog has been a blessing to many.
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
julietchic:

try to read IHN ( in house news) today.its by 1pm or 2pm.
that blog has been a blessing to many.
Thanks so much for your kind gesture. though i'm a java phone to browse the internet, it seems not to visualise everything in the site. God bless you still & others who are supportin
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Gboliwe: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
ifyalways:
2Millz, you lie son.
Why

What a scam that was! Can you just imagine? angry
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by julietchic(f): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2015

Thanks so much for your kind gesture. though i'm a java phone to browse the internet, it seems not to visualise everything in the site. God bless you still & others who are supportin

soo you are a scammer
you will never succeed
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by julietchic(f): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2015
Gboliwe:

What a scam that was! Can you just imagine? angry
pure scammer. I should have know before.
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 05, 2015
ifyalways:
2Millz, you lie son.
Why

all his facts were true. He stays in my state. He aint lying. My younger sibling just had admission at his school akwa ibom state university and their tuition fee is just as the same as he made mention here #52,000. Maybe i guess he is so desperate for help and shy type thats why he deleted his account. Anyway God will help him
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by AskProf: 5:55am On Aug 05, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
all his facts were true. He stays in my state. He aint lying. My younger sibling just had admission at his school akwa ibom state university and their tuition fee is just as the same as he made mention here #52,000. Maybe i guess he is so desperate for help and shy type thats why he deleted his account. Anyway God will help him

Which facts? What truth?
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by intercom: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
am just taking my time to go through your posts from day one you joined NL. dont worry we go catch you
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by intercom: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by GodnGold: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
These are hard times.God will send you a helper.But begging is not a good thing.Jisike.
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
How much do you need? grin
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by nobsalis: 7:18am On May 06, 2017
enoqueen:
Op, op, op.

June u posted that u wanted to work as househelp, that u were a school drop out.

July u now need money for schoolfees that u are in 200l.

Huuuh! !!!!

Check olx pls......

scammers everywhere....:
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by GWINA(m): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Pls, I need your help.
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Nade890: 7:40am On May 03, 2019
My name is nade and I am a student of ambrose alli university. I am in need of assistance in paying my school fees, I didnt know what else to do so I google assistance on school fees today abd I that got me here and as you can see this is a account I open with you guys today. I am so stressed out ,am in my 300 level in physical science, computer science precisely I don't know were to get my school fees from and if you guys really assist people like me and am in need of that very assistance please . My school fees for the semester is 65500 naira . If I can be assisted by this means immediately before Monday I will be very grateful. please I need help .
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by DaudaSha(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Need financial helper to pay my school fees
Re: I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please by Samuelalfa: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
[Samuelalfa] Please i need your help, i am in Idah Running my HND Program and am really stranded i don't know what to do and get my school feels within this week please kindly help me out because of God not me. If God laid in your heart to help please Help, am on my knee 08131961287

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This What Makes A Marriage? / Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Trending Babies Names In Your Local Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.