Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help (4803 Views)

Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex / Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
due to the fact that my phone doesn't
have unlimited space for much words, i
won't be goin into much details.i've decided
to bear the shame of doing this in the first
place reason why i will keep my personal
info like my location and my picture a secret unless it is needed. my name is
kingsley, i'm from idoro in uyo l.g.a, akwa
ibom state. i'm a school dropout from akwa
ibom state university where i studid pol.sc. i lost my dad in
2012 so i'm only survived with my mum who is just a mere caterer in a local eatery & 5
siblings. we've been managing so much to
survive, now our house rent (152,000) has
expired and the landlord has threaten to
send us packing after this week. my mum
who is still owing alot of people has got no other choice than to pack out and return to
the village which i know very much that it
won't favour us. and it will also make me
lose my #8000 naira job that am doing
currently.now we hardly eat up to 2 times
in a day but that doesn't really matter 4 nw
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
**just yesterday, my mum told me that her church gave her #100,000 naira and i had to add the sum with my last #13,000 naira which i budget for my jamb next year. please nairalanders, we so much need your help..right now we're looking for #39,000 naira to add up and pay for the house rent. if you are interested in my picture and other of my personal infos please drop me your email and i will send it to you. for now, this is my number :07018625201 GOD bless u, Amen
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bro, I feel ur pain...I rili do
but let me offer u the help am able to at this very moment.

you said your house rent is #152,000 ryt?
when u raise money to pay this now, it expire agn, where will u get the money to pay the second time?
with the money at hand (#113,000) if I were u, I would call for a meeting my family members, let them know that the rent is too much to bear since the family right now is going through trying times...for that, we should look fr alternative apartment with cheaper rate(cos I guess ur late dad paid for the one you guys are staying presently), invest the remaining money, with God on your side you guys would b a happy family...

but I wish I could help... best of luck
kpe eyen eka

2 Likes

Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
i pray u find d help u seek.. Insha Allah

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
brooklyn49:
Bro, I feel ur pain...I rili do
but let me offer u the help am able to at this very moment.

you said your house rent is #152,000 ryt?
when u raise money to pay this now, it expire agn, where will u get the money to pay the second time?
with the money at hand (#113,000) if I were u, I would call for a meeting my family members, let them know that the rent is too much to bear since the family right now is going through trying times...for that, we should look fr alternative apartment with cheaper rate(cos I guess ur late dad paid for the one you guys are staying presently), invest the remaining money, with God on your side you guys would b a happy family...

but I wish I could help... best of luck
kpe eyen eka

thanks alot bro for your loving concern about my problem. before i proceed, just wanna say i'm sorry that i forgot to tell y'all about my late dad's occupation.He was an inspector of the nigerian police
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
2milz:

thanks alot bro for your loving concern about my problem. before i proceed, just wanna say i'm sorry that i for forgot to tell y'all about my late dad's occupation.He was an inspector of the nigerian police
em sorry but em gonna doubt that
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
So for that fact, it literally means that we have a second means on surviving. so we're at this point hoping to survive on his gratuity which the trustfund assured us of not making it (gratuity) to pass this year without us recieving the bank alert in our phone.so that's what we're depending on at the moment and because of that, i'm already planning to write jamb next year with my other two sisters. the reason why we still prefer to live here is because the place is much closer to my mum's work place which she normally Treks down with no much stress. please help us cry

1 Like

Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
brooklyn49:

em sorry but em gonna doubt that

Why bro? you want proof? cuz i'm not here to joke, sorry if i'm sounding rude. if you need proofs then drop your email, thanks
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
i pray u find d help u seek.. Insha Allah

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/

Thanks alot bro. i believe help will come

1 Like

Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
2milz:

Why bro? you want proof? cuz i'm not here to joke, sorry if i'm sounding rude. if you need proofs then drop your email, thanks

Etim Inyang was the only IG Akwa Ibom was able to produced...from Oron, are u trying to tell me he's ur dad?
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
brooklyn49:

Etim Inyang was the only IG Akwa Ibom was able to produced...from Oron, are u trying to tell me he's ur dad?

Lol..bro you got it wrong and i forgive the fact that you misunderstood me. My dad was just a common inspector which was given to him after his rank as a sergent and not an IG (inspector general).if he was an IG, i wouldn't have been here. correct yourself please. THANKS
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
2milz:

Lol..bro you got it wrong and i forgive the fact that you misunderstood me. My dad was just a common inspector which was given to him after his rank as a sergent and not an IG (inspector general).if he was an IG, i wouldn't have been here. correct yourself please. THANKS
oh, pardon my ignorance!
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
brooklyn49:
oh, pardon my ignorance!
you're welcome sir
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
someone with good heart should help this bro..i've been followin him up for quite a while. wish iam fully buoyant now, would've show my appreciation. bless

1 Like

Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
How can we verify your story
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by mhzluchY1(f): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2015
chaii..nwoke m! ndo ooh? oga adicha mma.
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Ma'am, i live at nwaniba in uyo. i can give you my mum's phone no if you wish,so that you can call to confirm it yourself. if you're interested in my pictures. i can give you my facebook id. i got alot of my pictures there. if you want to see my university documents that i dropped out this year and my late dad's document about his death and his trustfund original form please kindly drop your email and i will send them to you to proof my post. please have mercy on us. if you're not satisfy, ask questions and i will be ready to answer, God grant your wish, Amen
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 12, 2015
bigneorapz:
someone with good heart should help this bro..i've been followin him up for quite a while. wish iam fully buoyant now, would've show my appreciation. bless

God bless you abundantly, you've done so much to secure my help, thanks alot
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 12, 2015
mhzluchY1:
chaii..nwoke m! ndo ooh? oga adicha mma.
sorry ma'am, i don't understand igbo #confused
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:

With due respect. what else do you else do you want to know?. the poor glad has already made everything clear to us.please if you can help please do so and i know my God will bless you abundantly.Amen. happy sunday
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Houseofglam7(f): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
2milz:

Ma'am, i live at nwaniba in uyo. i can give you my mum's phone no if you wish,so that you can call to confirm it yourself. if you're interested in my pictures. i can give you my facebook id. i got alot of my pictures there. if you want to see my university documents that i dropped out this year and my late dad's document about his death and his trustfund original form please kindly drop your email and i will send them to you to proof my post. please have mercy on us. if you're not

satisfy, ask questions and i will be ready to answer, God grant your wish, Amen

Fair enough
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Fair enough
Thanks ma'am..happy sunday
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Haywhymido(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
help is on it way insha Allah
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Haywhymido:
help is on it way insha Allah
May allah bless you sir..i believe
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Haywhymido(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
2milz:

May allah bless you sir..i believe
ameen n u too
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by ifyalways(f): 4:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Honesty pays.

You don't go FAR in this life with lies .

https://www.nairaland.com/2447057/need-financial-pay-school-fees#35797765
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
ifyalways:
Honesty pays.

You don't go FAR in this life with lies .

https://www.nairaland.com/2447057/need-financial-pay-school-fees#35797765

This is extremely amazing i must confess, but he who still have the heart to help will still help.and even if i'm the other lad, i won't hide my shame as we're still walking on the same path. this is over 700 views and this is the only thing i get in return, thanks alot ma for tarnishing my image like this by accusing me of something i'm not. "they only see the bad in you forgetting the good side" i'm only asking for help, God knows i'm not forcing anyone to do that. here's my no incase any kind soul wish to call:07018625201..i'm not happy let me be sincere cry
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by ifyalways(f): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
2milz:

This is extremely amazing i must confess, but he who still have the heart to help will still help.and even if i'm the other lad, i won't hide my shame as we're still walking on the same path. this is over 700 views and this is the only thing i get in return, thanks alot ma for tarnishing my image like this by accusing me of something i'm not. "they only see the bad in you forgetting the good side" i'm only asking for help, God knows i'm not forcing anyone to do that. here's my no incase any kind soul wish to call:07018625201..i'm not happy let me be sincere cry

Don't quote me again, you this liar! Your emotional tantrums won't change nothing. You'd only get help and favoured when you are honest with yourself and others. You've been busted, sorry!

I'm done with your thread.
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by AskProf: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015
**just yesterday, my mum told me that her
church gave her #100,000 naira and i had
to add the sum with my last #13,000 naira
which i budget for my jamb next year.
please nairalanders, we so much need your
help..right now we're looking for #39,000 naira to add up and pay for the house
rent. if you are interested in my picture
and other of my personal infos please drop
me your email and i will send it to you. for
now, this is my number :07018625201 GOD
bless u, Amen

So, she's right? You are a scammer.
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by AskProf: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2015

You are really amazing in your lies.
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by pretydiva(f): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
The moderators should pls delete dis thread. D guy done deactivate. Dis is part of d reason y people find it hard 2 assist. Cos scammers 2 mch jor..fnk God d op was busted. He's a shameless he goat
Re: Have Kindness On Me, I Need Your Financial Help by enoqueen: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
So this guy don deactivate all his account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Risks A Serious Nip Slip While Wearing Plunging Top see How Clo.. / Munachi Abii Flaunts Bikini Body On Instagram!!! / #bbnaija: "I Want Tobi To Myself, Not Alex" -cee-c Finally Admits. Tobi Reacts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.