Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

(abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above (44904 Views)

NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by kritikali(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2015
allcomage:

Wao! I love colonial and classical architectures. I shall head to Abriba in December to get one of these styles for my country home. They were built with passion and with skilled workmen. Very airy,relaxed and elegant. It's unfortunate that in this 21st century Nigeria,every thing has become cut and nail.

Don't sugar coat shiit here..they were built by biafran slaves.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by anonimi: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:
Basically what the white man built in colonial times is what has lasted in this country

The black race is cursed. Biologically unable to initiate nor maintain civilization. If care is not taken, these buildings will be also be ruined
just like the rest of the nation

True and sad.

However it is not biological rather attitudinal/behavioural. While there is no conclusive scientific evidence that our average IQ is different from that of other races- white, yellow, red, etc- it is evident that we prefer not to put our brains through plenty of rigour necessary for excellence and outstanding individual & societal growth.

We can and should do better, surely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Henry22(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2015
MY BEUTIFULL LAND OF ABIRIBA, ENACHOKEN MMA MMA NU!!!!!

1 Like

Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by nairalady(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Youngzedd:

Eze-ego is not from Abiriba.

Okija, Anambra state.

IHIALA ANAMBRA
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by amadice(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2015
STEVENcrack:
Legends have it that abiriba people eats human being esp strangers.
...thunder strike those fingers u used in typing this trash...liar
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by incredibleace(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2015
richidinho:
Wow biriful

I have head so much about Abiriba
Eze-ego (king of money) is from there

nah
eze-ego is frm okija in anambra state.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by STEVENcrack(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2015
amadice:
...thunder strike those fingers u used in typing this trash...liar
The feeling is mutual bro.
Nde abiriba nde oji azu aga ije(people that works backward) abi u never hear that one ni.

I fear abiriba people.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Henry22(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Nde abiriba nde oji azu aga ije(people that works backward) abi u never hear that one ni.

I fear abiriba people.
How old are u? 12.........?
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Henry22(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2015
STEVENcrack:

I fear abiriba people.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by amadice(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
STEVENcrack:

I fear abiriba people.
...keep quiet, u know nothing about abiriba ppl and there traditions...dem say den say rubbish
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by STEVENcrack(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Henry22:
The opposite.

But do u have to quote me twice..I guess u are new on nairaland..all these 2go graduates coming to nairaland sef.

1 Like

Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by STEVENcrack(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
amadice:
...keep quiet, u know nothing about abiriba ppl and there traditions...dem say den say rubbish
Tell me about it.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by mikron(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
chardino:
This building is 100 years plus and it's Abounema in Rivers state.
rivers state has one if not the highest concentration of old colonial houses, check out places like old bonny, abonnema, sangama, degema, okrika and most parts of mile 1 diobu, mile 2 diobu and borokiri in PH. These old colonial houses abound
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by mikron(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
jolayemiafe1:
I have just joined nairaland
u re welcome
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
These are lovely...

Great people of Abiriba...
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
wow

Stunning!

I no go mind see pictures of Abiriba girls
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:
Basically what the white man built
in colonial times is what has
lasted in this country

The black race is cursed. Biologically unable to initiate nor maintain
civilization. If care is not taken,
these buildings will be also be ruined
just like the rest of the nation

Hi Ape grin
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Emodeee: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
These are lovely...

This girl u will nt kill somebody.

U r putting on museya@Ur dp.

See fresh laps.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by jaybee3(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Emodeee:

See fresh laps.

What's "museya", is that greek by any chance?
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by wisdomiskey(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Insidous:

Hi Ape grin

Wassup Baboon grin
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:

Wassup Human , I am a Baboon grin
OMG, I knew it grin
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Emodeee:

See fresh laps.
What's museya?
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
jaybee3:

What's "museya", is that greek by any chance?
You read my mind undecided undecided
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by jaybee3(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You read my mind undecided undecided

I guess that's a positive pointer tongue tongue
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by JoeCutie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
These are lovely...
Is that where you're from?
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Emodeee: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

What's museya?

So u don't know museya? Museya is a yoruba word which means "doing it with ease"

So relate it to the outfit u r wearing.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
jaybee3:
wow

Stunning!

I no go mind see pictures of Abiriba girls
Abiriba used to be under my LGA (Ohafia) before they carved out to be a LG of their own..

Slight difference in languages, though, we are like brothers and sisters..

They are wealthy people grin with beautiful ladies.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Emodeee:

So u don't know museya? Museya is a yoruba word which means "doing it with ease"

So relate it to the outfit u r wearing.
I am not Yoruba, so why should I know what 'museya' mean undecided?

And what am I doing with ease cos I can't relate it to my DP angry?
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Is that where you're from?
Nah, though we used to be one until they carved out..
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Abiriba used to be under my LGA (Ohafia) before they carved out to be a LG of their own..

Slight difference in languages, though, we are like brothers and sisters..

They are wealthy people grin with beautiful ladies.

So i go fit take you home to momma?

Thanks for the Info

Goes to show anything with the abiriba blood/water will remain ageless

Yesooooo

tongue tongue tongue
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by Emodeee: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

U r nt d one doing something with ease, it is the opposite gender.

Something like if I wanna ENTER d place with u, I won't need to stress masef with u sporting dat kind of outfit, I will jez raise it up and den begin action#smiles.
Re: (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above by jaybee3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You don use your short dress ignite his raging bull

Now he sees IT as an avenue for a quikie !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead / Truck Driver, Conductor Lynched In Ebonyi For Crushing School Children (Graphic / Before You Move To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.