Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link (10089 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by WilyWily: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
Atlantian:
I am sure I am older than you and I know more about Biafran quest than any of you. My village was the center piece of last civil war and my parents fought side by side in that needless war. Ojukwu of blessed memory was more composed, more intelligent and more connected than the lunatic called Kanu. The quest for secession is selfishness, what we need is different from what we want, and what we need is control of resources by respective zones or states. And if there is need for secession, there has been no referendum to decide what name we will bear. Peaceful secession shows civility. Kanu needs to be taken care of. We do not need war now.
[/s]
trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Atlantian:
You are a sad person. Only sad people think of secession as answer to their inherent compulsive disorder.

Tell me the crime associated from seeking for freedom. i taught you said you might be older than me, Can you please educate the house when the struggle for biafra started? you are here talking trash. hausa- fulani like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by unstableaswater: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2015
The zoo must fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Atlantian: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2015
zhukafa:

Tell me the crime associated from seeking for freedom. i taught you said you might be older than me, Can you please educate the house when the struggle for biafra started? you are here talking trash. hausa- fulani like you.
When you say you are seeking for freedom, does it mean you are slave at the moment ? And if you are a slave, who then is your master ? The quest for secession is different from question for freedom. You are a free person. The quest for secession is only required when a certain ethnic nationality is being massacred, marginalized and racially cleansed. So, there is no need for secession, what we as Biafrans need is Economic Integration, Social Welfare Provision and Confederal arrangement which is what every state should "negotiate" NOT fight for. Like I said, Kanu is suicidal lunatic, only God knows if he is not an HIV patient or cancer patient looking for a Heroic way of dying. He should be stopped.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by WilyWily: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
Atlantian:
When you say you are seeking for freedom, does it mean you are slave at the moment ? And if you are a slave, who then is your master ? The quest for secession is different from question for freedom. You are a free person. The quest for secession is only required when a certain ethnic nationality is being massacred, marginalized and racially cleansed. So, there is no need for secession, what we as Biafrans need is Economic Intehration, Social Welfare Provision and Confederal arrangement which is what every state should "negotiate" NOT fight for. Like I said, Kanu is suicidal lunatic, only God knows if he is not an HIV patient or cancer patient looking for a Heroic way of dying. He should be stopped.
[/s]
You are free to remain in Nigeria, leave Biafra for Biafrans

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Atlantian: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
WilyWily:
[s][/s]
You are free to remain in Nigeria, leave Biafra for Biafrans
Okay.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by WilyWily: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
unstableaswater:
The zoo must fall.
Dis Devil Paradise (Zoo) Nigeria is on her Final Day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Atlantian:
When you say you are seeking for freedom, does it mean you are slave at the moment ? And if you are a slave, who then is your master ? The quest for secession is different from question for freedom. You are a free person. The quest for secession is only required when a certain ethnic nationality is being massacred, marginalized and racially cleansed. So, there is no need for secession, what we as Biafrans need is Economic Integration, Social Welfare Provision and Confederal arrangement which is what every state should "negotiate" NOT fight for. Like I said, Kanu is suicidal lunatic, only God knows if he is not an HIV patient or cancer patient looking for a Heroic way of dying. He should be stopped.

I earier told you that you are a saboteur and you taught i was not saying the truth. www.nairaland.com/atlantian/posts . look down your post from the url i provided, you shall see where you said you want biafra and here you are saying rubbish. Am here authoritatively telling you that weather the people you belong to (hausa-fulani) likes it or not, biafra flag must go up and never come down. when chukwu okike abiama be with us, who then shall be against us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
zhukafa:

I earier told you that you are a saboteur and you taught i was not saying the truth. www.nairaland.com/atlantian/posts . look down your post from the url i provided, you shall see where you said you want biafra and here you are saying rubbish. Am here authoritatively telling you that weather the people you belong to (hausa-fulani) likes it or not, biafra flag must go up and never come down. when chukwu okike abiama be with us, who then shall be against us.

Check the url i provided, your 9th post, line 2. you clearly stated that you want biafra too. so why the change of heart. how much where you paid?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by feedburner(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
I don't understand people when they say Biafra want to secede.
FYI, what we want is total restoration of Biafra state which existed before Nigeria and we hv the proof.
I don't eat the same food with u
I don't worship the same God with u
we don't think alike
we don't speak the same language...
pls tell me what is the basis of being in the same country with u? Oil n Gas right?
black people (me included) are so stupid and daft. Do u know the strength of Zoo (nee Nigeria) economy when it was agricultural based? do u know the strength of Indonesia and Malaysia economy based on palm plantation? why do u think Dubai have to shift focus attention from oil to tourism and real estate?
Nigeria never existed, it is a mere geographical expression - awolowo

The zoo must fall for the sake of humanity and I know God is in control. I will do my best for the restoration of the kingdom of heaven on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
feedburner:
I don't understand people when they say Biafra want to secede.
FYI, what we want is total restoration of Biafra state which existed before Nigeria and we hv the proof.
I don't eat the same food with u
I don't worship the same God with u
we don't think alike
we don't speak the same language...
pls tell me what is the basis of being in the same country with u? Oil n Gas right?
black people (me included) are so stupid and daft. Do u know the strength of Zoo (nee Nigeria) economy when it was agricultural based? do u know the strength of Indonesia and Malaysia economy based on palm plantation? why do u think Dubai have to shift focus attention from oil to tourism and real estate?
Nigeria never existed, it is a mere geographical expression - awolowo

The zoo must fall for the sake of humanity and I know God is in control. I will do my best for the restoration of the kingdom of heaven on earth.

Tell them , they fail to understand. the only thing they want is oil. That is why the shout "One Nigeria". it shall never be well with who that dont see reasons with us. Biafra MUST come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by 1deadlugard: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
I hate that hell call Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
1deadlugard:
I hate that hell call Nigeria

a country that has no plan and focus. In physics, it can be likely called a "scaler quantity".

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Atlantian:
I am sure I am older than you and I know more about Biafran quest than any of you. My village was the center piece of last civil war and my parents fought side by side in that needless war. Ojukwu of blessed memory was more composed, more intelligent and more connected than the lunatic called Kanu. The quest for secession is selfishness, what we need is different from what we want, and what we need is control of resources by respective zones or states. And if there is need for secession, there has been no referendum to decide what name we will bear. Peaceful secession shows civility. Kanu needs to be taken care of. We do not need war now.

Needless?
(Throws a shoe at my brother!!!)
angry

That someone is a lunatic does not make him a liar, does it?......
Even when I do not agree, I listen, and learn why ....I ask you to do same...biko
Atuolu omalu o malu, atuolu ofeke, o feye ishi n'ofia
Ka o di
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
milychocs:

Needless?
(Throws a shoe at my brother!!!)
angry

That someone is a lunatic does not make him a liar, does it?......
Even when I do not agree, I listen, and learn why ....I ask you to do same...biko
Atuolu omalu o malu, atuolu ofeke, o feye ishi n'ofia
Ka o di

Thank you. he fails to understand. In 102.1 fm, thats where the truth is been spoken.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by ak47mann(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
BREAKING: Explosion rocks church in Jos

http:///mdrq4zMKj7
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by ikechu1278: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
You don't have to tell me that again..I already know that I am an animal(beast).
That's why I had to put it up on my DP.
Did I mention that I am savage too.
ready to pillage on those things you hold dear.

Less I forget,did I also forgot to tell you that you are a dirty pig?..pardon me,if I didn't.

[b]You are an Australopithecus africanus pig with a dittod brain.

[/b][/size]

Chei. See insult. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by funlord(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
aventura:
2015 like 2012( maya prophesy) is a year of much anticipation for different reasons. For Nigerians it was a year the doomsayers predicted as Armageddon for Nigeria and so much focus was placed on the concluded general elections and the tension soaked polity seemed to point to observers as the sign to fulfill the "Nigerian-Armageddon". Elections came and passed and Nigerians thanked their creator for the smooth transition but what if the elections wasn't the trigger?

One thing I've come to understand with the CIA is that they are always on the look out for right-wing groups as an avenue for infiltration and this fellow called Nnamdi Kanu seems to fit the profile. Now what I don't understand is if he has already been recruited or if he using this as a means to seek recruitment.

Whatever the case, there is more than meets the eye on this Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra brouhaha.
grin
aventura:
2015 like 2012( maya prophesy) is a year of much anticipation for different reasons. For Nigerians it was a year the doomsayers predicted as Armageddon for Nigeria and so much focus was placed on the concluded general elections and the tension soaked polity seemed to point to observers as the sign to fulfill the "Nigerian-Armageddon". Elections came and passed and Nigerians thanked their creator for the smooth transition but what if the elections wasn't the trigger?

One thing I've come to understand with the CIA is that they are always on the look out for right-wing groups as an avenue for infiltration and this fellow called Nnamdi Kanu seems to fit the profile. Now what I don't understand is if he has already been recruited or if he using this as a means to seek recruitment.

Whatever the case, there is more than meets the eye on this Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra brouhaha.

Op na honorary member!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by ikechu1278: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
fr3do:

lol
he is a bomboclat! was the Biafran-Nigerian war also about the CIA?

Biko help me ask am. They keep seeing Biafra in their weed/crack induced psychosis. Na wa oo. Anyway let am continue, they are doing justice for Biafra. I've lost count how many ppl I know that started listening to radio Biafra, all because of their news coverage and talks about it. Myself included, if not for nl, I wouldn't have ever known radio Biafra existed so we all should be thanking them for the free promotion. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
kernel504:
Nwanne inyere onu ojo...hahaha
gringrinwink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by ikechu1278: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Atlantian:
I am a Biafran Nigerian, but I must state that Kanu of a guy is a lunatic. He is going about secession in a violent way in 2015 ? When all that is needed is a government backed referendum. Believe me, not so many intelligent people will align with him, just like Uwazuruike, he might just be a very big fraud. If the Government can implement confederal system of Government in which the zones or states will operate as individual self-sustaining units with 100% control of their resources taxable 40% to the Federal, then the quest for secession by any ethnicity will die a natural death. I repeat, Kanu is a lunatic that needs to be stopped.

He's doing things the right way. The only thing zoological republic government understand is violence. Uwazuruike tried the peaceful route and look what's happening to him and his group. Mend and BH get more respectful treatment than him. They don't respect the kumbaya, peaceful, route they respect the loud, gun thouting route. Example: the last Biafra day, despite KANU called zoological republic multiple names in front of the police and military, they never touched him but they sure went after peaceful massob to harass that same day.
What brought out KANU type of freedom fighting is the Nigerian FG. The same way they turned mend from a peaceful group to what they are now and turned BH from a peaceful group to what they are now is how they created a KANU from a peaceful massob to what he is now. So blame the zoo government. They never learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
ikechu1278:

Chei. See insult. grin grin
[size=13pt] Nwanne kedu?..grin [/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by ikechu1278: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Nwanne kedu?..grin
[/size]

I'm good. How about you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
ikechu1278:

I'm good. How about you?
[size=13pt]
I am doing gr8t bro.

I can see,you are taking the pain in the ass to educate those simpleton's.
Keep up the good work in liberating them from ignorance,I will catch up with you guyz letawink
[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Hapuya: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
I now see the reason why the government tried to ban Half of a Yellow Sun. It is so that uncouth savages like yourself don't go and start nurturing the idea that you are anything other than the pile of dogshhit that you are.

Don't let the feats of boko haram and the GEJ-supervised denigration of the Nigeria's military power mislead you to assume Nigeria will be a walkover. Guys, trust me, you shall die by the thousand!

You kno who is in charge now, don't you? You know who was in charge when Nigeria leads Ecomog, UN and other coalitions on brutal and emphatic missions across Africa, don't you. Well, newsflash: the boys will be back and with first grade weapons along with dozens of years of experience.

After boko and mend, you shall be next. Well, all three of you can always join force if you want. Same deal.

Note: no one is stopping you if you chose to leave in a peaceful way. I personally can't wait to read about your folly when your greedy elder statesmen are done with you all.

'Perish' is however the only word that comes to mind should your folks tries to bring a civil war to our doorsteps in Nigeria.

End of Warning

cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
Afraid dun dey catch themgrin

You guyz ain't seen anything yet,until the we finally commence the liberation of our brother from the zoo.

I thought you guyz resorted to creating threads,claiming igbo who is against biafra and how biafra is a bad idea.
It's lyk the the impersonating market is not moving anymore,so you have to change strategy.grin

Don't worry bro,we are going to leave SS for you guyz.
Since its evidents that's what you lazy ass pest are fighting for.
But if SS also want to come with us,then they shall come with us and if you guyz try bullshit this time.

We shall teach you the difference btwn 40's and 2015.
Even at that,we still put out your cowardly ass for good 3yrs,despit having virtually no weapon.
But things have change nowwink..no need to rally around for armoury again,lyk the 40's.
I hope you guyz didn't think that we were sleeping all this yrs,cos that will be a grave mistake on your side.

Bfor I forget,I want to remind you.
That you don't have military in your zoo,only boyz scout that boko haram are giving heelsgrin.
So save your rant on how you will open the gate of hell on biafra,cos we won't be held responsible in making your women widow and your children orphan's,cos if another fracas should popup.
It will be revange this time and I hope you know that revange is sweet and karma is also a bittchsmiley

I will personally advice you guyz not to turn your women to widows and your children to orphan's.
Trade carefelully..this is an advice from a loving biafriantongue
[/b][/size]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Remarkable: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
IjogzK:
I think Employment should topple security now. Buhari should act fast, cuz these dudes are becoming demented. Them don dey kolo due to poverty!!!

The SE remains the most unfertile land.

...and the SW remains the most flooded land.
how many people have floods killed in the SW within the past 1 year?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by carnegiefan: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Atlantian:

@First bolded: The answer is Hausa/Fulani.
Proof: Go and check who never left office since independence, and anytime anyone tried to remove them that person is hounded out of office. While you are at it, also check who owns the juiciest oil blocks even when their region is thousands of miles away from the resource location.

@Second bolded: So you mean you did not study Nigeria's history and you are here? See dishonesty at its worst. shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
carnegiefan:

Proof: Go and check who never left office since independence, and anytime anyone tried to remove them that person is hounded out of office. While you are at it, also check who owns the juiciest oil blocks even when their region is thousands of miles away from the resource location.

@Second bolded: So you mean you did not study Nigeria's history and you are here? See dishonesty at its worst. shocked

He is dump, so how would he know? these are the people that constitute to economic disaster. He claims he is a biafran? because of oil. The man is demented.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Atlantian: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
carnegiefan:

If you take to heart the injustices in life, you will live a very unhappy life. Even if you are to get Biafra today, it wont take a day to make it a Rome, it might another generation to make it Eldorado. I love the Biafra Ideal, but Kanu is just a lunatic with his approach. Biafra conquest does not deserve the life of no single human being. This secession can be achieved without a gun fired, and Kanu is not sane enough to lead such a referendum, we need a Messiah, a sane one, not some lunatic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Atlantian:

If you take to heart the injustices in life, you will live a very unhappy life. Even if you are to get Biafra today, it wont take a day to make it a Rome, it might another generation to make it Eldorado. I love the Biafra Ideal, but Kanu is just a lunatic with his approach. Biafra conquest does not deserve the life of no single human being. This secession can be achieved without a gun fired, and Kanu is not sane enough to lead such a referendum, we need a Messiah, a sane one, not some lunatic.

I see you are confused. you dont even know where you stand. Lets get the biafra first, at least that would be our starting point to success and later on, our upcoming children would make it greater than even the Rome you mentioned. We biafrans are God sent people. Nnamdi Kanu our brother has devoted his time and resources to lead us to our promise land Biafra. And you are here ranting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Atlantian: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
zhukafa:

I see you are confused. you dont even know where you stand. Lets get the biafra first, at least that would be our starting point to success and later on, our upcoming children would make it greater than even the Rome you mentioned. We biafrans are God sent people. Nnamdi Kanu our brother has devoted his time and resources to lead us to our promise land Biafra. And you are here ranting.
hahahahahaaha...so I am ranting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by zhukafa(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Atlantian:
hahahahahaaha...so I am ranting.

of course yes. do you need your people the almajiri's and the hause-fulani's to tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Completes Payment Of N450 Billion Debt To FG / Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - / Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.