Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link (10086 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hapuya:
I now see the reason why the government tried to ban Half of a Yellow Sun. It is so that uncouth savages like yourself don't go and start nurturing the idea that you are anything other than the pile of dogshhit that you are.

Don't let the feats of boko haram and the GEJ-supervised denigration of the Nigeria's military power mislead you to assume Nigeria will be a walkover. Guys, trust me, you shall die by the thousand!

You kno who is in charge now, don't you? You know who was in charge when Nigeria leads Ecomog, UN and other coalitions on brutal and emphatic missions across Africa, don't you. Well, newsflash: the boys will be back and with first grade weapons along with dozens of years of experience.

After boko and mend, you shall be next. Well, all three of you can always join force if you want. Same deal.

Note: no one is stopping you if you chose to leave in a peaceful way. I personally can't wait to read about your folly when your greedy elder statesmen are done with you all.

'Perish' is however the only word that comes to mind should your folks tries to bring a civil war to our doorsteps in Nigeria.

End of Warning

[size=13pt][b]for the fact that you included biafra in your fallacous analysis,that is full of bullcrap and void of any atom of sense and fact..
Prove that you sapped it from your opine,which oozes stupidity and ignorance.
It is evident that you know nothing about warfare,apart from the cork and bull myth you where feed.
I will take a pain in ass to educate your ignorance a little

If I may ask,which military are insinuatiing that will stop biafra?.
Is it the cowards that couldn't execute an effective conventionally warfare against boko haram.
a common insurgent.
we are not even talking about gorrilla warfare which is understantable.
Is it the same militay that is in charge of defending the territoral integrity of your zoo.
But failed woefully in protecting peeps in bama,gwoza,baga which 2,000 plus death was recorded,michika town,Damasak etc.
The same military that countries lyk chad,Niger etc had to come and save your ass in your own territory.
Despit the boyz scout knowing the location of this terrorist and the 22 towns 70% of a state in your federal republic of zoo.which the terrorist occupied.
it still took them months to retake those town with the help of the above countries mentioned, coming to save your sorry ass in your territory

Isn't it idiiotic to say that nigeria lead in the UN coalition enforcing law and order and installing peace in countries all over africa,while it can't protect the life and property of it citizens dying in mass daily,which has worsen in the administration of your missiah(buhari)

is it not this same military which couldn't defeat a group of militant's(mend) from an ethnic minority,but had to beg them not disgrace and expose the boyz scout they are, as a military.
By offering them amnesty.
You really think,this is 40's that britian,us france etc had to equip your sorry ass to face biafra,even at that.
You cowards couldn't stop them for good 3yr's,despit the fact,we fought with 1 gun to 2men,which one man had to hide behind the other,incase the one with gun dies,the latter will pick up the gun and continue fighting.
Same biafra which her youths fought with stick against guns of your boyz scout and this fearless men still put out the over equipted cowards for good 3yrs.

Bfore I forget,I want to advice you to employ the use of google,to educate your ignorance on what's happening in eastern ukrian,iraq,syria and even almighty libya.
Nigeria can't even show face,when this countries are talking about military strenght

And what on earth even makes you think that your boyz scout wouldn't be divided along ethnic lines,just lyk what happened in the 40's,or you expect an igbo man in your military to kill his fellow brother all in the name of your zoo.

That means you are a dunce.
[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by obailala(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Coming from same person that didn't believe in Nigeria before cheesy. Interesting....
Do u think people don't read your posts on nl biko?

Does this post below ring a bell? U don't need to read it all, I just want u to see ur last sentence in your own post sometime ago.

Speaking from both sides of the mouth is not typical of Igbos except u're Igbo-miss-road

Rose2014:

Look who is now preaching one Nigeria
Chai power of money, who can know it? cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy Digging up a post from 2009 (6 years ago)?... na wa for you oo!.. Anyway, since you had the time to meticulously go through some of my ancient posts, I'm sure you should have also gotten the point I'm trying to make.

I believe the REAL problem we have in Nigeria is the corrupt rich elite leaders marginalising the entire country and not necessarily Hausa or Yoruba marginalising anybody. You can imagine the national assembly of less than 500 persons taking 25% of the nations recurrent budget but yet some people still think it is a Yoruba vs Hausa vs Igbo problem. Even though Igbos may have not produced a president, I totally do not believe the age long paranoid assumption that Igbos are being singled out and marginalised because even the corrupt elite leaders holding the nation ransom also have notable Igbos in their ranks. Moreover, if we stop thinking about ourselves only then maybe you would realise that almost every other ethnicity in Nigeria also suffers the same case of marginalisation we complain about everyday.

Fix corruption in Nigeria and everything we complain about will fizzle out automatically. As the so called corrupt elite that has held us captive also includes notable Igbos, so how does running away from Nigeria automatically solve the problem?... Moreover, how does running away from Nigeria by inciting hate against our neighbours solve our problems (even when we know that Igbos have the largest investments across the length and breadth of the nation)?... What is the sense in this manner of approach?

Economically, what we need presently is for each region to fully control its resources; the SS should control its oil revenue, the north should revert to agriculture etc. We need a proper federal system and not a new country. Most importantly, we do not need a psychopath hate inciting sadistic albino called Nnamdi Kanu to lead in that negotiation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Hapuya: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Honestly, you typed and communicates like a dunce. It's not surprising though.

Anyways the answers you seek is in my previous post.

Receive sense. Comprehend.

cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]for the fact that you included biafra in your fallacous analysis,that is full of bullcrap and void of any atom of sense and fact..
Prove that you sapped it from your opine,which oozes stupidity and ignorance.
It is evident that you know nothing about warfare,apart from the cork and bull myth you where feed.
I will take a pain in ass to educate your ignorance a little

If I may ask,which military are insinuatiing that will stop biafra?.
Is it the cowards that couldn't execute an effective conventionally warfare against boko haram.
a common insurgency.
we are not even talking about gorrilla warfare which is understantable.
Is it the same militay that is in charge of defending the territoral integrity of your zoo.
But failed woefully in protecting peeps in bama,gwoza,baga which 2,000 plus death was recorded,michika town,Damasak etc.
The same military that countries lyk chad,Niger etc had to come and save your ass in your own territory.
Despit the boyz scout knowing the location of this terrorist and the 22 towns 70% of a state in your federal republic of zoo.which the terrorist occupied.
it still took them months to retake those town with the help of above countries mentioned, coming to save your sorry ass in your territory

Isn't it idiiotic to say that nigeria lead in the UN coalition enforcing law and order and installing peace in countries all over africa,while it can't protect the life and property of it citizens dying in mass daily,which has worsen in the administration of your missiah(buhari)

is it not this same military which couldn't defeat a group of militant's(mend) from an ethnic minority,but had to beg them not disgrace and expose the boyz scout they are, as a military.
By offering them amnesty.
You really think,this is 40's that britian,us france etc hard to equip your sorry ass to face biafra,even at that.
You cowards couldn't stop them for good 3yr's,despit the fact,we fought with 1 gun to 2men,which one man had to hide behind the other,incase the one with gun dies,the latter will pick up the gun and continue fighting.
Same biafra which her youths fought with stick against guns of your boyz scout and this fearless men still put out the over equipted cowards for good 3yrs.

Bfore I forget,I want to advice you to employ the use of google,to educate your ignorance on what's happening in eastern ukrian,iraq,syria and even almighty libya.
Nigeria can't even show face,when this countries are talking about military strenght

And what on earth even makes you think that your boyz scout wouldn't be divided along ethnic lines,just lyk what happened in the 40's,or you expect an igbo man in your military to kill his fellow brother all in the name of your zoo.

That means you are a dunce.
[/b][/size]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by ak47mann(m): 1:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Hapuya:

But the truth shall set you free! dont ever think that igbos in military even all the former eastern region military personnel's will not join nigeria. They all joined biafran military 1966. Now with too much awareness why will they fight their own people for nigeria? cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 4:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Hapuya:

[size=13pt]Being the imbeciile you are.I can see it's a waste of time trying to liberate you from swamp of foolishnes.s,you wallow in.

It will be "down grading" to my persona.
Engaging a scum with the brian of a fuckwit.

I don't blame you tho.
one blowjobb would have averted a nuisance lyk yourself.
Going round cyber space,displaying the dipshity douche-fagg that you are.

Nevertheless

[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 4:20am On Jul 14, 2015
ak47mann:
But the truth shall set you free! dont ever think that igbos in military even all the former eastern region military personnel's will not join nigeria. They all joined biafran military 1966. Now with too much awareness why will they fight their own people for nigeria? cool
[size=13pt]
You don't have to waste valuable time.

Educating a lowlife,who has made it a top priority being an idiiot.
[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Hapuya: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Feeling like a hero now dipshhit? You must be a teenager. It's okay, stupidity is allowed at ur age. Just make sure you don't grow into it. At this rate am not so sure....

cyprus000:
[size=13pt]Being the imbeciile you are.I can see it's a waste of time trying to liberate you from swamp of foolishnes.s,you wallow in.

It will be "down grading" to my persona.
Engaging a scum with the brian of a fuckwit.

I don't blame you tho.
one blowjobb would have averted a nuisance lyk yourself.
Going round cyber space,displaying the dipshity douche-fagg that you are.

Nevertheless

[/size]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by cyprus000: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hapuya:
Feeling like a hero now dipshhit? You must be a teenager. It's okay, stupidity is allowed at ur age. Just make sure you don't grow into it. At this rate am not so sure....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by vega84(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
nzeobi:
If after four year, Nigerians did not see any change, then I will advise that the country be divided peacefully
. We dnt hav fours yrs is too long. #vegatalks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Hapuya:
I now see the reason why the government tried to ban Half of a Yellow Sun. It is so that uncouth savages like yourself don't go and start nurturing the idea that you are anything other than the pile of dogshhit that you are.

Don't let the feats of boko haram and the GEJ-supervised denigration of the Nigeria's military power mislead you to assume Nigeria will be a walkover. Guys, trust me, you shall die by the thousand!

You kno who is in charge now, don't you? You know who was in charge when Nigeria leads Ecomog, UN and other coalitions on brutal and emphatic missions across Africa, don't you. Well, newsflash: the boys will be back and with first grade weapons along with dozens of years of experience.

After boko and mend, you shall be next. Well, all three of you can always join force if you want. Same deal.

Note: no one is stopping you if you chose to leave in a peaceful way. I personally can't wait to read about your folly when your greedy elder statesmen are done with you all.

'Perish' is however the only word that comes to mind should your folks tries to bring a civil war to our doorsteps in Nigeria.

End of Warning

Trust me, not only biafra want nigeria. Any civil war nw will split d nigerian army into pieces. And watever remains will have boko haram to face...

Pulling out of se n ss soldiers and declaration of niger delta republic will end nigeria in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News / 2019: Fertiliser Producers Donate N570m For Buhari’s Campaign / Buhari Appoints Semiu Adeniran As New Statistician-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.