Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,224 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Savenaija: STOP Importation And START Producing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Savenaija: STOP Importation And START Producing. (485 Views)

Oproama: How Dirty, Deserted This Oil Producing Community In Rivers Is / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savenaija: STOP Importation And START Producing. by Lekanjava: 2:43am On Jul 13, 2015
I sincerely believe we have to stop importation of almost everything, I mean almost everything. Starting from laptops to phones to TV and so. In four years I believe we would have started producing those shit ourself. All we would have to do is to channel all the money in buying those product from abroad into the production of the goods.For example I believe if the materials are made available our engineers here will make hell of laptops, phones or anything we may think of, and most importantly the need for them to build it , obviously if their is no other way then they will have to do it with whatever it takes.
Let me put it to you today that we can never develop has long has we work so hard but in the end we dash our hard earn money to some idiot playing fools abroad in the name of buying some nonsense goods that we could have produce ourselves.
There is no way we can develop if our engineers are walking all the street of lagos in search for job and the same time we are giving our own money away to some engineers in china and US .
There is no way we can develop when an engineer use 5years in the University just to maintain operate or even setup what they are supposed to build in the first place.
There is no way we can develop if we keep importing fan, electric pressing iron,clipper and so on, things that even I that study mathematics can google and build if I have the fund while our engineers are jobless.
There is no way we can develop if we keep importing preserved tomato if my mom that doesn't go to school at all can preserve tomato for months in peak milk tin tightly sealed.
There is no easy way to anything and hard circumstance requires hard measures, doing that might cause public outcry but at the end everybody will learn to understand and thank you for taking the bold step.
Nobody will die but at the end millions will be save, employment will super boost and economy will grow at unimaginable rate even Naira will be strongest. All we need is the bold step out of the 21st century colonization. ‪#‎WeWillSurvive‬ ‪#‎WeCanDoIt‬
---Com. J.O. Akande

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/nigerians-time-now-to-decide-what-not-to-import/
Re: Savenaija: STOP Importation And START Producing. by Sardongarigan(m): 2:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Savenaija: STOP Importation And START Producing. by jumper524(m): 3:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Absolutely correct.
We really need to get rid of all this imported product and start producing our's.
Bt my fear is that even if we start producing this product's and the purchase is high, they would surely reduce the quality of such product.
Re: Savenaija: STOP Importation And START Producing. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Is that why some goods are costly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Savenaija: STOP Importation And START Producing. by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Dats d solution to our economy crisis...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Shakes Up Military, 2 Borno Indigenes Amongst New Service Chiefs / On Radio Biafra! / Pro-lawan Senators Ask Saraki To Reverse Principal Officers' Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.