Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc. (2499 Views)

RIOT In Anambra State University (ANSU) Uli Over School Fees / Anambra State University Uli, Release First Batch Admission List / Anambra State University, Uli. Ansu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc. by Freerhyme1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2009
hello Fellow nairalander, Please can somebody tell me what is really Happenin with the VC of ANSU(Anambra state University, Uli.) cos am tired of staying at home. my cousin called 2 tell me tht the reason some of the List Expected 4 long hasnt released was that the VC has some probs with the EFCC, Is that true? Any idea please dont hesitate 2 reply. Skillfullcent@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc. by princesa(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2009
how are you connected with the university?
a prospective student or already a student
i do need some help myself on the uni undecided
Re: Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc. by Cj5: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2009
u beta go 4 a high requisite university, the school is more or less a mediocre
Re: Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc. by Freerhyme1(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2009
princesa:

how are you connected with the university?
a prospective student or already a student
i do need some help myself on the uni undecided

@princesa
am a prospective student thts why am asking about the uni.
Re: Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc. by princesa(f): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
C.j:

u beta go 4 a high requisite university, the school is more or less a mediocre
am beginning to think so too sad

@free_rhyme
am also a prospective or rather an ex, cos am changing my institution as soon as i can undecided
Re: Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc. by lexdino: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2009
some Nigerian universities and their pros lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Senate Set To Abolish Degree/hnd Dichotomy / Mobile App For Noun Students / UI Protest: The Story Of Tunji-ekpeti Michael A.k.a MOTE And How It Concerns You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.