Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Anambra State University Uli, Release First Batch Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State University Uli, Release First Batch Admission List (7953 Views)

Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session / RIOT In Anambra State University (ANSU) Uli Over School Fees / Anambra State University, Uli. Ansu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University Uli, Release First Batch Admission List by elbukaze(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2010
Yearly, thousands of young Nigerian youth are eagerly seeking admission into different higher institution, some make it at first attempt others had tried and now decided to quit. Nevertheless, The Anambra state university had released their first batch admission list, although l was not allowed to see the list by the security men who demanded a bribe of 500 naira before they could let me inn but l was informed that the list is so numerous that many people will be smilling home, if u are in need of more information u can call me on 08064741098 or visit  http://ansuprospectivestudents..com/2010/08/anambra-state-university-release-first.html
Re: Anambra State University Uli, Release First Batch Admission List by elbukaze(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
Pls my fellow Nigerian, let stop deceiving our selfs, pls prospective students never u give any body #1 for admission, bliv in God for he will do it at the right time. Dont be deceived by any one, even if he/she tell u j he/she is the one in charge of admission pls be wise. I can boast of 3 persons l know that give some one 120 thousand naira for admission but yet they didn't get it. I know another person that give some one 80 thousand but yet no admission, so be wise like the serpent, and dont call every body that say u should call him because of the content of their tongue. Always visit http://www.ansuprospectivestudents..com for concrete information. Thanks
Re: Anambra State University Uli, Release First Batch Admission List by elbukaze(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
Mr Okon G, how come u modified my message by inserting ur number in it. pls prospective student. Take note on what l told u, many people are looking for a way to extract money from u because the knew u are in need of admission. Adhere to the information you get from the Ansu site, and dont mind all this scan. Or okon is a , The site is htt:// www.ansuprospective students..com. Once again be wise

(1) (Reply)

See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook / Chapter 1 Summary Of Sweet Sixteen For JAMB 2020 UTME / FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.