Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God (1340 Views)

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by arisekola77: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2015
This lady was in front of me yesterday in church.I think this is inappropriate in the house of God.

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by bomsilaga(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2015
It's nothing
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by QueenNefertiti: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2015
To me, There is Nothing Wrong With her Dressing.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by Tallesty1(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2015
The only "appropriate" cloth to wear to the house of God is animal skin.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by psucc(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Only if our Pastors will tell the truth. The church of these days is becoming worldly and vice versa.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by ikbnice(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2015
nd u ar in that same church busy starrin at yansh while the sermon was goin on. Was that your mission in the church?
#FashionPolice

*shakes head*

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by johnbuck81(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2015
op u no try... this is wat u go to church to do abi? u hv a very dirty mind. giv ur life to christ..let him watch it whiter than snow for u.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Nothing wrong... Wats wrong here is the op's brain
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by delishpot: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Well, we cant help her from here. Let the sister leader talk tp her.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by ShakurM(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Snapping people and uploading it on a public forum without their consent, that's very insulting! angry

If u try am with me, I would break ur head n ur phone
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by maverickdude(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2015
goin to church to tk pictures of yansh,i c dt as a case dt nidz urgent attention and not d oda way round undecided
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by alabiyemmy(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Others are busy worshiping God u were busy taking pictures of women in Church.
Re: See What This Lady Wore To The House Of God by markidoo(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Yellowbar,yellowbar,yellowbar pipu.

(1) (Reply)

Florida:satanic Books To Be Made Available In Schools / Stop Speaking In Tongues Nd Lying In English (pic) / Why Always "Rice And Stew" On Sunday In Almost Every Christian Home??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.