Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) (96927 Views)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Ugobxt(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
A young lady identified as Bimpe took to her one of her social media accounts to reveal how her church pastor threatened members of the church who have refused to bring their ‘first seed’ of the year. She posted saying:

“I left MFM cos my Zonal pastor was threatening brimstone and fire against those who have refused to bring their first seed (your entire January earning (s)), please what will I eat the entire February? So, cos I wasn’t willing to give an overfed pastor m sweat, I don’t deserve blessings? I’m done with these churches, biko.”

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/10/pastor-threaten-church-members-for.html?m=1

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
We have a direct access to God.
He is our father.
Go to him directly for anything, not through anybody.

493 Likes 47 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by DjSwaga(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Apelex(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Fantastically Said..

14 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by younghartz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
LOL
Greedy pastor

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin
Nigeria pastors and First seed grin grin
Nigeria politicians and Nigeria pastors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I remember when DLBC wanted to build the church Schools across the country and they told everyone to donate thier money, that the schools are for the church members grin grin grin I warned my mom but she saw me as devil grin grin grin
Church build school finished, the lowest school fees for a term is 100K shocked shocked shocked
How much be her salary grin grin grin
Now, she no dey attend there again grin grin

271 Likes 16 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by serverconnect(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
its really appalling...with this current economic recession,they will still ask for 'first fruit' in three months time.

There was a heavy mummur in my church,RCCG,after redeemers university was advertised today....the mummurings started after the minimum tuition fees was announced.this clearly revealed that churches are not helping d society and d congregations arent happy about the situation

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by dicksonadams(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
I like the lady she pretty wish I can marry her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by metorichmond(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
There is more to this story....... Mancity fans how market? Tot it was gonna be an unbeaten run.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Suspect33(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
click like if you think churches these days are after the offering and not the peoples salvation

209 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Never liked that church anyway *spits* undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by MzMercie: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by victorava(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by FcMilan: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
she doesn't look like person wen don go MFM before

but y all D's pastors de use money threaten there members...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Caliph69: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good. Some people eye don deh clear.

11 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by ificatchmodeh: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
The girl don provoke.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by accountbalance: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
How do you expect the church to progress without your seed? cool

The pastor didn't do his job very well, he doesn't need to threaten you, he only needs to say some motivating words to convince you. By that time, you'll even sell your car to sow seed grin grin

Am sure churches will be restrategising on new methods now.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Dottore: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by funmise007(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
mtchewww roborebe

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by lilmax(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
she's on track if true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by kingofthejungle(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
churches should be taxes heavily

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by wheesin(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
lol.. it's business nah. church business is so lucrative that you don't need any tax invasion because you won't pay any. Just successfully brainwash your donkeys and market don land. E pure pass yahoo yahoo sef undecided A friend once told me how the pastor's wife tasked the entire church to donate a minimum of 15k each for the pastor's daughter's wedding.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Octaves(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don't blame her at all. common sense has to be employed when dealing with all these pastors

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
If my pastor does that kinda announcement I won't even blink.But if it touches my heart or God lays it in my heart to do so then I will

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Moblord(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
When your pastor says "I must buy Jet This year,"

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Biggiestep(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
na dem

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by chris7: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
U need to read the Bible yourself and understand.
Tithes, fristfruits and the likes ain't compulsory!
All between you and God!
Giving comes from love not compulsion.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by osjoshua(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Since january?
why broadcast your reason on social media now...
Take your recession anger somewhere else jare

Just sincerely tell us that the recession has eaten hard into your pocket...and stop beating around the Recession bush of buhari and All present criminals(Apc)

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Christianity has gone to the dogs.. Seriously, we Nigerian Christians are the cause of all these. If we boycott doling out cash in churches, then these demonic self acclaimed men of god wouldn't be taking advantage of us.

That's how one girl that used to be Muslim followed a brethren to church and what did they preach to her in church? You must pay your tithes and even if you don't have money, borrow.. I mean, what the furk? She stopped attending churches instantly and concentrated more on home studying and prayers..

20 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.