Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates (854 Views)

Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital / Shan George Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (photos) / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by johnsonsatino: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Nollywood actress, Shan George seems to be fed up with the unending moves from Piracy. Yesterday, she threatened movie pirates over her new movie which she is about to start shooting. The actress said she is actually trying to use the little money she has left to shoot a movie, and any pirate waiting for the movie to be ready so that they can duplicate, will see the fight of her village god.

According to her Facebook page;

”As usual. I’m suffering day & nite, burning the midnite oil, spending the little money in my pocket to make sure I do a good job, while pirates are busy chilling and doing nothing.
Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/juju-thunder-shan-george-plans-to-send.html

Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by fabiyi78(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2015
Re they not going 2 eat as well FCT to God be d gloory
Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by fabiyi78(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2015
FTC
Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by seeker1211: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Thunder too small na tsunami she for use cause them
Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by MRLINGTON(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2015
looool..mke e no be ppl wey sabi do baq to senda sha

d poster above me...since ur d FcT..U must be commenting from aso rock grin M d ftc

1 Like

Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by Edwardhead(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2015
fabiyi78:
FTC
see ur life
Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by Tintinnoty(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
this guys deserved more than that xpecially those in alaba who go abt pirating movies wit so much impunity that u wonder if we don't have the law in place to checkmate such dastardly act
Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by donjuviam(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2015
make she send thunder undecided we still dey kampe for alaba
Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Fruitless grin
Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Another frustrated. Actress
Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by Houseofglam7(f): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Market no dey move well for our aunty cheesy
Re: Juju Thunder!!! Shan George Plans To Send Thunder To Movie Pirates by Yustash001(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Abeg borrow me the thunder make I take am fire my enemy too....

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Davido Bet N5m On A Game Of Fifa, Winner Takes All. / Lagos State Government Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel & Worship Centres / The True Story Of Dracula (Vlad III, The Impaler)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.