Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman (38526 Views)

UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray / Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Octaves(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Even if place to go don finish in this world. Nothing go carry me go Middle East except maybe Israel.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by ahamonyeka(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awesomeking:
no its given to either the parents of one of them or a relative and if there is none,they call for a foster parent

before anyone quotes me and starts saying islam is unfair,thats the same way in u.s and other parts of the world

if a pregnant woman gets arrested,they take the child from her and give it to a foster parent,the womans parent or a relative
its okay then.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by onyii4u11: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigeria should look into into such labor laws,it will help!
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by tevinsolt: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
efilefun:
Cuz you all see something wrong as normal doesn't make it right, even the bible preached against pre marital sex, so that means bible is also an advocate of hell
'

it seems many of you Nigerians are too short sighted to distinguish between a law that forces people to leave a certain way and a book that tells what is right to do without coercion or jail punishment.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
uzolexis:

Yes I am a christian and christianity doesn't support it but in spite of being a christian, I'm also a part of the larger society so I cant judge others in the society based on my Christian beliefs. Also that word "illegitimate child " is hardly ever used in modern day society(you can google that if you like) because the society has begun to accept the legitimacy of every child.

That being said, I'm not saying what the guy did was right, when in Rome behave like the Romans, you have to conform to the laws of wherever you find yourself. I'm just saying we shouldn't judge others by our own personal beliefs.
I understand your point buh like I stated in my previous post, most, if not all of these guys giving birth outside wedlock and celebrating baby mamas HAVE a religion they believe in, just like you and I, they just chose to ignore the teachings nd go against their religion.
Don't you know that??
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Awoofawo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
O ga pesin so fit joke again ennh? cool am only responding to the guy that offered to help catch the baby baba that run away cool read between line please
favoured234:

Are you sure of that?
The lady even before now is supposed to serve a jail term and a life long ban from the country.. She has absconded from her employer about 8 years ago.

If na so e easy many babes for don carry belle for unsuspecting guys come get free life resident through the baby..
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by maxti: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
ramdris:
Was the lady raped or why looking for the dude? I wonder why some men can not live up to their responsibility, If u get someone pregnant, stick with her for you have no idea what the child might become.

Moreover, why will you wanna allow only the Lady to suffer the consequence of the acts both of u committed? It's outright cowardice and wickedness as far as I am concern.

Kindly find out the punishment, then u will undersrand why the dude took off.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by BlackKenichi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ndlistic:
The Sharjah police are currently searching for a Nigerian building guard who is believed to be the father of a baby delivered by an unmarried Ethiopian woman at a local hospital.

The woman, 28, gave birth to ababy girl and doctors at Al Qassimi Hospital, one of the more popular hospitals in the United Arab Emirates, reported her to the police after discovering she is not married.

Newspapers said the woman also absconded from her sponsor nearly nine years ago and was working with other employers in violation of local labour laws. They said police are hunting for the Nigerian who disappeared after learning his girlfriend was about to deliver.

It is against the law in UAE for a woman to get pregnant out of wedlock. Anna Ebiere was expelled from her Dubai University due to her pregnancy for singer Flavour.

Source:http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/police-in-uae-search-for-nigerian-man.html
The real reason the UAE authorities are chasing after the Nigerian man is because he probably got someone else's slave pregnant and they have to castrate him like every other black male slave in the Middle East.
Why any sane SSA person would want to live in the Gulf Arab states is beyond me?
SSA women are constantly beaten and raped there, while the men are tortured!
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Maghan37: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
trapQ:
what the actual glittery fvck is wrong with Nigerian men??
Disgracing us home and abroad. if its mot yahoo yahoo today, its drugs tomorrow., or fake documents.lmao, and theyll say women are spoiling the world.

if you are broke don't fvck. why run away from your responsibilities??

also I wonder when all these foreign women will realize that dating a Nigerian man is like mixing kerosine and water it will never work. but why look for the man tho was she raped didn't they both consent to it
d same Nigerian men u insult are d ones breaking academic records around d world.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Maghan37: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Those who criticise d UAE are definitetly not aware of d dangers of giving birth 2 Kids without d proper care. embarassed 2 b honest I will like 2 see places like Lagos adopt such policy because underage pregnancy is becoming a seriouus issue in dis state and d budgeoning rate of immorality in our socieTy needs 2 b curbed.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by uzolexis(f): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

I understand your point buh like I stated in my previous post, most, if not all of these guys giving birth outside wedlock and celebrating baby mamas HAVE a religion they believe in, just like you and I, they just chose to ignore the teachings nd go against their religion.
Don't you know that??

Well some pple don't totally agree or conform to everything their religion teaches. I'm a christian but I have some reservations about christian beliefs. Even so, it's difficult to follow the christian teaching 100% as we all fall short every now and then.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Beedude(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Nigeria is way better than Dubai
You can't sit in same bus,car,train with women.
You can't look at a lady.
You can't chew gum
If you can't speak Arabic, you're screwed.

Women can't wear good clothes, they only wear sack (beans bag)
Women don't drive
Women don't work.
Women don't go out without their male guard.
If you ever impregnate a girl in Dubai, na death sentence.
A non virgin girl won't get married.

[size=20pt]GOD knows that if you give me a Dubai visa & a Ghanaian visa na Ghana visa i go take[/size]

Fear any MUSLIM COUNTRY
Modify pls, women drive and work in Dubai.. Only in Saudi Arabia dey aren't allowed to drive I guess smiley
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by ibknaanii(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
It is call illegal love affairs, it is a very seriox offense in UAE, both of them will be imprisoned. Is nt funny oooo.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by 3rdeye1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
You can't chew gum

Women don't drive
Women don't work.

[size=20pt]GOD knows that if you give me a Dubai visa & a Ghanaian visa na Ghana visa i go take[/size]

Fear any MUSLIM COUNTRY
there is no single truth in all u have written. Don't mis-inform people. Enoy ur Ghana visa!
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
uzolexis:

Well some pple don't totally agree or conform to everything their religion teaches. I'm a christian but I have some reservations about christian beliefs. Even so, it's difficult to follow the christian teaching 100% as we all fall short every now and then.
The Holy Bible is the Christian's sword nd since u are a Christian, you should accept and abide by its injunctions and commandmentw, it is boldly written that, Sex outside marriage, for whatever reasons is a sin and it means fornication.
This is not a Pastor's theory , it is contained in the Holy Bible, so why should you have reservations as a believer of the Bible? if you chuz to disobey like many of us do, that's ur choice, your disobedience doesn't make it right, does it?

I'm not forcing you to obey the teachings but trying to justify bringing a child to this world as unmarried couple is just wrong, there's no other way to put it, as a Christian that you are, I expect you to know better, if I was having this convo with an atheist or a pagan, I won't sweat it.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by iiiyyyk(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pangea:
What kind of a country is that?

It must be worse than hell!
God knows the number of home abortion that will be going on there under the radar?

That useless country is worse than hell!

U Call one of the most beatifull country in the world Hell? What part of earth are you from.
DO u know how many Europeans and Americans that migrate to UAE to live and work,
Do u know how many million people come every day for tourism?

Its their law. They dont need bastard. Simple Marry before having children.

Below is picture of the worst area in Abu dhabi the capital of UAE, Does it look like hell?

Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
sharia things...
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by uzolexis(f): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

The Holy Bible is the Christian's sword nd since u are a Christian, you should accept and abide by its injunctions and commandmentw, it is boldly written that, Sex outside marriage, for whatever reasons is a sin and it means fornication.
This is not a Pastor's theory , it is contained in the Holy Bible, so why should you have reservations as a believer of the Bible? if you chuz to disobey like many of us do, that's ur choice, your disobedience doesn't make it right, does it?

I'm not forcing you to obey the teachings but trying to justify bringing a child to this world as unmarried couple is just wrong, there's no other way to put it, as a Christian that you are, I expect you to know better, if I was having this convo with an atheist or a pagan, I won't sweat it.
I'm glad we are having this conversation reasonably without exchanging words as most immature Nairalanders do...thanks for arguing objectively smiley

Like I said I wont judge others by my own belief...it is wrong for me cos i'm a christian and I wouldn't want to do that cos the christian doctrine binds me but what about those that are not christians and don't see it as wrong? I cant say they are wrong cos their belief is different from mine. it's just like muslims telling us that we are wrong cos we don't face Mecca when praying. Christianity doesn't say we should do that, so it's not wrong for christians but as a muslim,it's wrong for them.That's their belief and it binds them alone, doesn't mean that anybody who doesn't do that is wrong.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Bigsteveg(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
ramdris:
Was the lady raped or why looking for the dude? I wonder why some men can not live up to their responsibility, If u get someone pregnant, stick with her for you have no idea what the child might become.

Moreover, why will you wanna allow only the Lady to suffer the consequence of the acts both of u committed? It's outright cowardice and wickedness as far as I am concern.

Did u even bother to read @all, u only saw the topic and rush to type without thinking. Common boy, go read it and understand.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by ksbusari(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
okeke00:
what is wrong with muslims?
water ni oponu. Bigot buruku
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by lawrens222(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
they will not let d dude go,he has to get d kid out of d country and get a visa for her thats how the country makes its money.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by trapQ: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
the bad ones outnumber the good ones anytime, hence giving the whole country a bad name.
Maghan37:
d same Nigerian men u insult are d ones breaking academic records around d world.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by trapQ: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
what's not wrong with them?
okeke00:
what is wrong with muslims?
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by karkel(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Flavour which singer? shocked shocked
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Maghan37: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
trapQ:
the bad ones outnumber the good ones anytime, hence giving the whole country a bad name.
Well they are even fewer in women than men.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
uzolexis:

I'm glad we are having this conversation reasonably without exchanging words as most immature Nairalanders do...thanks for arguing objectively smiley

Like I said I wont judge others by my own belief...it is wrong for me cos i'm a christian and I wouldn't want to do that cos the christian doctrine binds me but what about those that are not christians and don't see it as wrong? I cant say they are wrong cos their belief is different from mine. it's just like muslims telling us that we are wrong cos we don't face Mecca when praying. Christianity doesn't say we should do that, so it's not wrong for christians but as a muslim,it's wrong for them.That's their belief and it binds them alone, doesn't mean that anybody who doesn't do that is wrong.
Sweetheart, initially, you sounded like you see no wrong.in it, like you can also engage in such, I respect some of your points like people falling for the wrong persons due to pressure from families nd the society.
from my deductions, until now, I don't think u are planning on getting married, u would rather have a child and forget about being a wife.
You are a beautiful woman and should be looking forward to having an awesome wedding nd married life, u suppose invite pple like us sef, make we come tear chicken nd meat anyhow.smileycheesy
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
smiley
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Brytawon(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Badt guy
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by pentalk(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
You can't chew gum

Women don't drive
Women don't work.

Fear any MUSLIM COUNTRY
. Y u no go prefer Ghana...since na impunity u like. Mopa! And who tell u say women no dey drive? Who drives there ladies? Na because u never go there bfr..if u av d opportunity to, u no go dey run mouth like latrine. Mtchew
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by uzolexis(f): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
jimmy4x:

Sweetheart, initially, you sounded like you see no wrong.in it, like you can also engage in such, I respect some of your points like people falling for the wrong persons due to pressure from families nd the society.
from my deductions, until now, I don't think u are planning on getting married, u would rather have a child and forget about being a wife.
You are a beautiful woman and should be looking forward to having an awesome wedding nd married life, u suppose invite pple like us sef, make we come tear chicken nd meat anyhow.smileycheesy

thanks I would take the "beautiful woman " as a compliment and would try to invite you if eventually something happens...of course I want to get married eventually one day,I dont want to die alone...lol
i'm glad you finally get where i'm coming from.
Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
uzolexis:

thanks I would take the "beautiful woman " as a compliment and would try to invite you if eventually something happens...of course I want to get married eventually one day,I dont want to die alone...lol
i'm glad you finally get where i'm coming from.

You are welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by ramdris(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Did u even bother to read @all, u only saw the topic and rush to type without thinking. Common boy, go read it and understand.
Yeah I read everything dude. Stop yelling. I don't have to speak your mind, say ours.
Thanks bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested / Traditional Wedding Guests In Accident In Abia, Many Feared Dead (Graphic) / Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.