Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! (4461 Views)

Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar / Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model / Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sorry for the delay. i faced a tragedy that kept me offline. i sent you a mail.

ghettodreamz:

Sorry, who is this?
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Sorry for the delay. i faced a tragedy that kept me offline. i sent you a mail.

No problem.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2015
All new mails have been responded to.

If you are looking for a high-paying position, this is not it. However, if you are looking for an avenue to put your writing skills to test, expand your football knowledge and a platform to build yourself socially, mentally and professionally, look no further.

At www.worldfootballers.com, we are looking for no one but passionate and dedicated individuals who enjoy researching and writing about what they love.

Are you up to the task? Delay no more, send in your application alongside a CV not more than a single page of Ms word processing document or its equivalent.

Application period closes soon.

Regards!
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by kel4soft: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2015
ghettodreamz:
All new mails have been responded to.

If you are looking for a high-paying position, this is not it. However, if you are looking for an avenue to put your writing skills to test, expand your football knowledge and a platform to build yourself socially, mentally and professionally, look no further.

At www.worldfootballers.com, we are looking for no one but passionate and dedicated individuals who enjoy researching and writing about what they love.

Are you up to the task? Delay no more, send in your application alongside a CV not more than a single page of Ms word processing document or its equivalent.

Application period closes soon.

Regards!
I'm interested.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
kel4soft:

I'm interested.

Please go through the thread for details and act accordingly.

Regards!
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ogbiwa: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2015
hello OP
your posts have several email addresses.
Meanwhile i own a good footy blog. Check out some of my articles there and see if it's close: www.myfootballface.com
Regards
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
ogbiwa:
hello OP
your posts have several email addresses.
Meanwhile i own a good footy blog. Check out some of my articles there and see if it's close: www.myfootballface.com
Regards

Sorry about that, basically I have posted 2 different email addresses on here, and I can easily respond to all mails/messages on both email addresses. However, if you need to get in touch with me via email, please address all correspondence to admin at worldfootballers.com

Nice blog by the way. And what do you mean by being close? If you meant how close the standard we are looking for, please take few minutes of your precious time to navigate and browse through the contents of our football site - www.worldfootballers.com

I await your swift response, enjoy the rest of your day.

Regards,

WorldFootballers.Com

P.S: I can't access PM on here; therefore, the surest means of getting in touch with me is via the aforementioned email.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ogbiwa: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Sorry about that, basically I have posted 2 different email addresses on here, and I can easily respond to all mails/messages on both email addresses. However, if you need to get in touch with me via email, please address all correspondence to admin at worldfootballers.com

Nice blog by the way. And what do you mean by being close? If you meant how close the standard we are looking for, please take few minutes of your precious time to navigate and browse through the contents of our football site - www.worldfootballers.com

I await your swift response, enjoy the rest of your day.

Regards,

WorldFootballers.Com

P.S: I can't access PM on here; therefore, the surest means of getting in touch with me is via the aforementioned email.

I've done you a mail
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2015
ogbiwa:

I've done you a mail

Ok.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
So far, so good.

Just a slot remaining. So, what are you waiting for?

Please, before you write us, ensure you understand the terms and stated details of the position first, as contained in the previous posts therein on this thread.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

www.worldfootballers.com
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Just a slot left.

Apply Now!
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2015
All mails should be forwarded to admin @ worldfootballers.com
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by Spongia1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Is the offer still available? kadiriademola@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup - Group G - Group of Possibilities / Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: / Join Me And Lets Win Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.