Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! (4451 Views)

Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar / Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model / Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors Youths To London For Football Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Are you a football lover who is passionate about the sport and can write articles, news and editorials for a start-up football blog? Have good writing skills and respect for other people's intellectual properties?

Must-Haves

#1 Conversant about football sport and up-to-date with latest gist in the football world (majorly international and local arena).

#2 Flexible 3-4 hours daily (weekend inclusive- when needed)

#3 Creative thinker and good reader

#4 Dedicated spirit

#5 Basic understanding of the use of CMS -WordPress (Blog posting - easy to pick up)

Applicant can be a male/female
No copy-and-paste editor

Minimum Educational qualification Requirement:- SSCE

----------------------------------------
NOTE: Earnings = Negotiable
----------------------------------------

Do you possess all the aforelisted and interested in the offer?

Shoot me a mail with a CV not more than a page of Word processing document (or its equivalent) - ceosparkle at gmail dot com

And don't forget to mention your NL's handle when you write.

Thank you!

"It's no big thing, but you can make big things out of little things sometimes". Robert Duvall.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
If you are not clear about this, and you got questions begging for answers.

Do not hesitate to ask them, and of course via ceosparkle at gmail dot com

Regards!

GDreamz
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2015
Application is still open.

Hurry!!! smiley
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by Princepri(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Im interested but like how much is the pay
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please note, I can't access PM on here, all mails or inquiries should be forwarded to the provided email. You can check the previous posts for it.

Thank you!
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Application is still open.

Hurry!!!
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by Princepri(m): 12:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Sent u a mail
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by PilotOz(m): 12:30am On Aug 07, 2015
is the offer still open?
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
PilotOz:
is the offer still open?

Closed for now.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by idrisacris: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
WHAT IS VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING?
VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING IS A SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BET ON MATCHES AUTOMATICALLY PLAYED BY THE SYSTEM.
ON A VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING, THE COMPUTER PLAYS THE MATCH FOR YOU.
ALL YOU JUST NEED TO DO IS TO PLACE YOUR BETS ON THE MATCHES AND WIN.
NAIRABET VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS LIKE A COMPLETE SEASON LEAGUE INVOLVING MANY MATCHES.
THERE ARE 38 MATCHES IN A SEASON WHICH LASTS FOR 30MINUTES. A MATCH LASTS FOR 5 MINUTES.
SEE THE LINK OF HOW NAIRABET VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LOOKS LIKE. REGISTER https:///eB9sqxX
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Are you a passionate football lover? A creative writer looking for a part-time writing job offer?

Refer to the attached image for details.

Thank you

Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hurry!

Apply Now!!!
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Just 2 slots available.

Application is still on...
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:19am On Oct 05, 2015
I just sent you an email. joehuntharry@gmail.com

I am waiting for your reply.

ghettodreamz:
Just 2 slots available.

Application is still on...
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Ok...
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2015
Application still on....

NB: If money is your ONLY driving force of wanting this offer and not passion for the game, please do not bother writing us. Thank you
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2015
@arsetalks

Greetings to you. I need to talk to you, could you please send me a blank mail to admin @ worldfootballers dot com.

Thank you.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by fxbot: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

TheGoodJoe! sexy in the house wink ghettodreamz, please attend to my guy o, he is VERY versed and one of those I talked about before you started the blog--lovely blog. Hope you are doing great? My phone was stolen.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by rapmike(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is the application still open?
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I know you will certainly secure the job with out any assessment grin

Where is my beloveth Safarigirl smiley
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
blueto:

I know you will certainly secure the job with out any assessment grin
Where is my beloveth Safarigirl smiley
waddup?
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
safarigirl:
waddup?
Are you not interested?
its time you make an ideal use of your eloquent writing attribute smiley
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by robosky02(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
safarigirl:
waddup?

ok i see
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
blueto:
Are you not interested?

its time you make an ideal use of your eloquent writing attribute smiley
I won't have the time
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
fxbot:
TheGoodJoe! sexy in the house wink ghettodreamz, please attend to my guy o, he is VERY versed and one of those I talked about before you started the blog--lovely blog. Hope you are doing great? My phone was stolen.

Sorry, who is this?
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
rapmike:
Is the application still open?

Yes, it is.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by fxbot: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Sorry, who is this?
debacles dot com wink
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
fxbot:
debacles dot com wink

Oh! How you dey bro?

It's been a while.

How life?

Regarding the asset, any plan yet?
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by fxbot: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Oh! How you dey bro?

It's been a while.

How life?

Regarding the asset, any plan yet?
No plan yet bro. It's been rough and tough on my end. I got one unserious offer for the name though but the guy abi na woman was just playing hide and seek.
Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
fxbot:
No plan yet bro. It's been rough and tough on my end. I got one unserious offer for the name though but the guy abi na woman was just playing hide and seek.

Lol, ok.

No much going on here either, have been busy with quite a number of personal stuffs.

Anyways, let's hope for the BEST yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Still Open.

When writing us, kindly attach a CV not more than a single page of MS Word Processing document or its equivalent alongside your Nairaland's handle.

Regards,
www.worldfootballers.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nneka Ogwumike Top Pick In WNBA Draft / "I Am Totally Speechless". Chukwueze Reacts As La Liga Praises Him / World Cup - Group G - Group of Possibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.