Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews (1512 Views)

Problems with Evolutionary Theory / See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) / #plstellooni: the GOD Of The Yorubas -(Olodumare) Is Not The Same god, The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by Osu175(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2015
1) A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

2) The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

3) When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

4) Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

5) Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

6) Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

7) When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal’s flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

8 ) Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.

9) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

10) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine’s one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

11) The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:cool.

12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

13) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.

www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/09/14/13-problems-with-pork-g-d-knew-what-he-was-doing-when-he-banned-it-for-the-jews/

Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by sam4(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2015
3l393 hmmmm
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2015
I'm gonna stop eating pork right away.
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by damosky12(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Beautiful piece. Just that it is more of an opinion than the Bible's perspective...
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by menesheh(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2015
We are expecting other reviews from other animals from Leviticus 11; tell us why they are bad too b4 i comment my view as former jew who observed it.
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by DjAndroid: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2015
But op, never you write the name of my God with a small letter.
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by onetrack(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Whatever the case with pork, it makes people live longer. People in pork-eating cultures on average live longer than people in non-pork-eating cultures.

But if you don't want to eat pork, then don't do it. That means more pork for me!! grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Give me pork meat pls..
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by madlatunji: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
you can find bad things in any food

Most of what this article says about pigs are applicble to fishes as well

1 Like

Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by johnydon22(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2015
I love pork meat. . . fried, stewed and roasted. . . You have listed the problems with Porks from a jewish website that believes the creator of the universe told them not eat it, you still didn't list the problems with other meats which the jews Oks. . .Ok lets look at the nutritional values of pork.
Nutritional Benefits

Pork is naturally low in salt and a rich source of good quality protein. It is
also a
good source of several vitamins and minerals needed for good health
including
iron, zinc, some of the B group vitamins, selenium and phosphorus.

Protein
Lean pork is a great source of protein in your diet. A 100g portion of pork
provides you with about half of the protein you need in the day.

Fat
There are many different cuts of pork with varying fat contents. The
leanest of these contain in the region of 6% fat (6g per 100g meat).
When trimmed, pork contains more unsaturated fat than saturated fat.
There are small amounts of the heart protective n3 fatty acids in meat.
In people who do not eat oily fish, the source from meat may be
particularly useful.

Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is another type of fat found in meat.
Scientists are interested in its potential health benefits in the areas of
cancer and heart health.

Choose the leanest cuts of pork and trim away any visible outside fat
before cooking.
Use low-fat cooking methods such as roasting, grilling, stir-frying or
barbecuing.
Eat reasonable portion sizes. One serving of pork, 100g, is the size of a
deck of cards or a computer mouse.
Iron

Pork is a good source of the easily absorbed form of dietary iron.
A 100g portion of pork provides you with 15% of your daily requirement
of iron.

This is important because:
48% of women in Ireland, aged 18-50 years, don’t eat enough dietary
iron.
1 in 3 Irish women have inadequate iron stores.
1 in 30 exhibit iron deficiency anaemia.
B12
Lean pork is a rich source of B12.

A 100g portion of pork provides you
with 70% of your daily requirement of the vitamin!

Zinc
A 100g portion of pork provides you with more than 30% of your daily
requirement of zinc.
Most non meat eaters consume less zinc than recommended and most
meat eaters consume enough.
Iron, zinc and vitamin D in red meat are more efficiently absorbed than
from other foods.
Whether pork or other meat, everything hs its bad side and good sides. . . What ever you choose to eat is your business

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by Tallesty1(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
I'm gonna stop eating pork right away.
Forward the remaining ones to me.
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by johnydon22(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Forward the remaining ones to me.
No me jooooooor i need it oooo... fried and roasted with red pepper grin
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by Osu175(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2015
DjAndroid:
Thanks Oga Boss, it was a mistake and now corrected

1 Like

Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by madlatunji: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Tydies:
Give me pork meat pls..

here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by madlatunji: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2015
DjAndroid:

god is the father of jesus but no wife
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by onetrack(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2015
The ban on pork has little to do with the meat itself; rather it comes from the difficulty of raising pigs in the desert. Jewish and Muslim cultures have their origins in desert environments. Pigs have a diet similar to humans, so if you want to raise pigs you need to share your own food with them. In a desert environment, fruits and vegetables are quite valuable and so you don't want to be giving this to pigs. Instead, people in the desert prefer to raise goats and sheep, because these animals do not compete with humans for food. They eat bushes and grass that humans don't eat. So over time, keeping of pigs became a taboo, and then a religious rule. But there is nothing wrong with well-cooked pork.

1 Like

Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by johnydon22(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
madlatunji:

Hahahahahaha no wife ooo
Re: 13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews by hahn(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2015
madlatunji:

The holy spirit slept with Mary na

(1) (Reply)

The Star Of Bethlehem (experts From The Grail Message By Abdrushin) / Why Samuel Not Punished For His Sons Sins As Eli / 21 Days Fasting For Nigeria Feb 1 - 21 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.