Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,766 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA (3032 Views)

We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA / ANTI-GAY LAW: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law–united States Govt. / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by wisdomiskey(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

That's a hoax. Consult google or search for opinions of homosexuals.
Seems you are keen on investigating me. Do you want me to suck you off? grin Guys are better sucker than ladies. Practically and scientifically prooven. tongue

I know you have a crush on me you
homosexual animal. I know
your perforated hole is creaming
right now for some action

But I'm sorry b1tch this dikk is not
for you ok.
I don't fvck men's azzholes like your
manfriend does to you every night
go get treatment for your anal flatulence
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by superleo1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:

I know you have a crush on me you
homosexual animal. I know
your perforated hole is creaming
right now for some action

But I'm sorry b1tch this dikk is not
for you ok.
I don't fvck men's azzholes like your
manfriend does to you every night
go get treatment for your anal flatulence
Oh please, stop pretending and I know you are yearning for me, if not you'd have stopped replying me. Bye grin
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by wisdomiskey(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

Oh please, stop pretending and I know you are yearning for me, if not you'd have stopped replying me. Bye grin

The same way you keep
replying me right?
Ok fine!! I surrender
Come here let me sh1t
in your mouth.
Open wide like you always do
b1tch
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by superleo1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:

The same way you keep
replying me right?
Ok fine!! I surrender
Come here let me sh1t
in your mouth.
Open wide like you always do
b1tch
At least, i accepted that i'm gay and quoting/crushing on you is obvious.
You claim to be a homophobe/straight but won't let me be. undecided
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by wisdomiskey(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

At least, i accept that i'm gay and quoting/crushing on you is obvious.
You claim to be a homophobe/straight but won't let me be. undecided

That mouff you are using
to talk back to me can be easily
put to good use.

Come suck on my faeces
i know it gives you immense
pleasure
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by superleo1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:

That mouff you are using to talk back to me can be easily put to good use.
Come suck on my faeces i know it gives you immense pleasure
Your dick would do give me immense pleasure, seriously. Ode! tongue
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm

Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by ogba20: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
omokoladele:
This is pure madness

Is it a must?

. Is not a must, this our leaders when no go school and value money pass their live can do any thing stupid ooooo
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by wisdomiskey(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

Your dick would do give me immense pleasure, seriously.
Ode! tongue

a horse's dikk can't
satisfy your calabash
azzhole
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by enginer050(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
dis pls ar jus cows God wl ponsh dm, se fin babs i go con lev dm an embrac ogly men wit ogly possy

1 Like

Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by popepraise: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
This one Obama has invited Buhari over to US for meeting, hope my ass is safe?[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][color=#990000][/color]
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:
At least, i accepted that i'm gay and quoting/crushing on you is obvious. You claim to be a homophobe/straight but won't let me be. undecided
you ar disgusting

1 Like

Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by superleo1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:

a horse's dikk can't
satisfy your calabash
azzhole
No. My lips, tongue and hand would do the job on you.
You'll enter cloud9 and your life will never remain the same after multiple orgasm and wanting for more.

Are you IN? tongue
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by superleo1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
PrinceBundu:

you ar disgusting
You still quoted disgusting being to type that instead of ignoring disgustingly.
Bro, you are gay. angry
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by wisdomiskey(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

No. My lips, tongue and hand would do the job on you.
You'll enter cloud9 and your life will never remain the same after multiple orgasm and wanting for more.

Are you IN? tongue

of course you can do
all that, right after I give
you the privilege of tasting
my sh1t
Stick your tongue right
in you experienced
mofo
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by superleo1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:

of course you can do all that, right after I give you the privilege of tasting my sh1t Stick your tongue right in you experienced mofo
After i am done with your dick, boo. cheesy kiss
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

You still quoted disgusting being to type that instead of ignoring disgustingly.
Bro, you are gay. angry
plZ can a moderator ban this psychic, u tink am gay, its because i may look like one to u bt if u ar in the east and try anything stupid, i will pour grinded cameroun pepper iñto ur ass hole

1 Like

Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:

of course you can do all that, right after I give you the privilege of tasting my sh1t Stick your tongue right in you experienced mofo
and for u, ignore him, he is using message sex or sex chat on u and u dnt knw

1 Like

Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by fctboy: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please, tell US we are not apes. If APC Government bow to the pressure; The God that answers by fire shall roast them to ashes. Pastor Osinbanjo and Brother Dogara take your scriptural stance and the Lord shall bless you in Jesus name.
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by Masterclass32: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Evil America.

Of all the problems troubling the world, the most urgent to be tackled, for your mind, is the realization of the 'human rights' of men to drill men?

Been saying this since far back that our 'allies' do not have the best intentions for us. But be rest assured - this latest attempt to force this evil ethic on us will fail. We rejected it before. We will reject it again. Nigerians may not be very united but we know pure foolishness when we see it. Buhari should watch those he's in bed with. If he's not careful they will lead him to his destruction.
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by wisdomiskey(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
PrinceBundu:

and for u, ignore him, he is using message sex or sex chat on u and u dnt knw

don't mind the dunce
let him be looking for
pr1ck to fill his oversized
anus..
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by superleo1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
PrinceBundu:

plZ can a moderator ban this psychic, u tink am gay, its because i may look like one to u bt if u ar in the east and try anything stupid, i will pour grinded cameroun pepper iñto ur ass hole
Who's interested in you before? *spits*
Stop quoting me. undecided
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:
Nice, we want our right.
He who has no SIN should cast the first stone.

If they like, let them not reverse it, because it hasn't stopped homosexualism in Nigeria. And doing my things inside bedroom. undecided
bia nwa mkpi ocha mechie onugi ebe ahu!
Re: We Will Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Anti-gay Law – USA by mrjangaweed: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
superleo1:

That's if my father was actually heterosexual.
He might be a bisexual or closeted gay. smiley

That means you're a product of dog's sperm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking news..Tribunal Nullifies wike's election / "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders / YESGRANT: Is This The New Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.