Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow (19242 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Blogging / 4 Common Mistakes People Often Make When They Start Blogging / Want To Start Blogging? I Will Help You Setup A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by ndubisik(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
richkal:
Bro thanks for this wonderful post, more grease to your elbow. Please, try to include step by step example in your posts in order to aid better understand by the newbies. Also, it would be more beneficiary if you can add proof of your blog earn. Thanks

You're welcome! The post isn't complete here. Its available fully on my site oyamakemoney.com
I'll definitely add proof of earnings
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by ndubisik(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
dani3:
nice one...following

thanks so much!
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by ndubisik(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
adexmuhyi:
Pls how can i create a blog?

Have you decided on the niche you want to blog about?
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by ndubisik(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
NairaMode:

Please you cannot start blogging today and start making money tomorrow.
Whoever brought this to the home page is an accomplice of the Op I suppose.
Or the Mod and the Op are scammers...
It looks like all these adverts saying "How to make 890 dollars in 24 hours"

You will blog (if you have carved a niche for yourself) for at least (best case scenario) months before you start making a penny.

Please the heading wasn't meant literally. Its one of the things you must learn to use a blogger. The use of headlines to drive traffic. I spoke of it in the 12 commandments for bloggers in Nigeria.

Thanks for the comment
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by ndubisik(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
docphresh:
op u hvnt said anything. theres nothing like start blogging today make money the next day. firstly ur site must be 6 months old to get considered by google for adsense. secondly, u made no mention of how to actually blog. keyword analysis, search engine optimization and all what not.
all u just said is... the way to make money is to make money.

I apologize for the break in transmission. The article isn't complete here. Please head over to my site to read the complete article. I didn't mean the headline literally please
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by ndubisik(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello,
Please let me clear some misconceptions here.

Firstly the article above isn't in its complete form. The complete one is at www.oyamakemoney.com where I listed all the necessary things you need to run a successful blog.

Its sad that some people will refer to me as a copy and paste blogger because that's what I stand against.

I am a blogger at heart. I'm not in it for the money. If it was for money, I'd have been charging people.
My site oyamakemoney.com is a project I'm running to show people how possible it is to make money through blogging.

To show that I'm serious about what I say, I'm not monetizing the blog for the next 6 months! No AdSense, no ads etc. I just want to help bloggers build profitable blogs with my experience.

I appreciate all your comments, and the retailers, thanks very much too. I'm out to clear the impression that blogging is all about gossiping and spamming people with images and stuff. Blogging is much more than that.

Finally, about the headline. I apologize if it was misleading in any way. But if you read newspapers, you should be familiar with this technique. Its called writing attention grabbing headlines. It wasn't meant literally !
I wrote about this in the 12 commandments for bloggers. You can check out the post on my site.

Thanks and I look forward to answering your questions! Just hit me up on email or on Whatsapp 08060844967

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by NewsINigeria(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by Emeka71(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by feldido(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
ndubisik:

Everybody mustn't blog, but since everybody wants to have money and live a comfortable life, if blogging can give you that chance, why won't you take it?

Ok ooo, Ngwa take my own...
9jatechnewsfeeds..com grin grin grin
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by callonme(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thanks a lot......

The only challenge now is getting a suitable and moderate data bundle that I could use daily as a starter who doesn't have much to invest into blogging in terms of capital.....

But to be candid,I'm still working hard on making an award-winning blog.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by ndubisik(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by ndubisik(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
I need to see another blog apart from tech, entertainment, gossip, etc
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
adexmuhyi:
the link is directin me to create a google account only. owkay boss, broda A.Y, e help me now

That's what you should have said then I'll put you through not otherwise. Yes, you need a Google account before you can create a Blog on the Blogger Platform. Google owns the Blogger platform, that's why you have to create an account with Google, that is if you don't have an existing Google account before but if you have, just login with it, you don't have to create a new one. Note that if you have a Gmail account then you also have a Google account.
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by adexmuhyi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
aywhy93:

That's what you should have said then I'll put you through not otherwise. Yes, you need a Google account before you can create a Blog on the Blogger Platform. Google owns the Blogger platform, that's why you have to create an account with Google, that is if you don't have an existing Google account before but if you have, just login with it, you don't have to create a new one. Note that if you have a Gmail account then you also have a Google account.
yea now i am getting it,, after login in then what shuld be my next step sir!
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by adexmuhyi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
ndubisik:
I need to see another blog apart from tech, entertainment, gossip, etc
yes boss just like myschoolnews blog
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
adexmuhyi:
yea now i am getting it,, after login in then what shuld be my next step sir!

You'll see a link with "Create a New Blog"option. click on it and you'll be asked for the blog name, blog title, blog url and so on, just fill everything and choose your preferred template. viola ! your blog us ready and accessible via your url.
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by fineyemi(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2015
adexmuhyi:
yes boss just like myschoolnews blog
Haven't u heard of www.Guru9ja.com
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by fineyemi(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2015
Take a luk at dis site. The fast growin educational site: www.Guru9ja.com
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

you can create a blog on www.blogger.com

Is it free?
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:

Is it free?
Yeah, 100% FREE
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Blogging and WordPress... which is better, safe and won't fold up
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

Yeah, 100% FREE

Free... smiley

Sorry, but if I'm to upload my blog is it as easy as creating a thread on nairaland?
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

Yeah, 100% FREE

Your blog is your signature right?
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:

Free... smiley

Sorry, but if I'm to upload my blog is it as easy as creating a thread on nairaland?

Yeah, if you're to upload articles on your blog ? It's as easy as creating a thread on nairaland, even easier.
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:
Blogging and WordPress... which is better, safe and won't fold up

You mean Blogger and WordPress... Well, they both have their Pros and Cons but I'll advice you to stick to Blogger since you're a newbie and it's much more easier to manage and operate.
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:

Your blog is your signature right?
Yeah... www.stevenbergy.com.ng
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

Yeah, if you're to upload articles on your blog ? It's as easy as creating a thread on nairaland, even easier.
Including the post that have attachments like images too?
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
aywhy93:

Yeah... www.stevenbergy.com.ng
Beautiful.... smiley smiley

I saw the "Navigation" icon, does it mean you can have 2 section or what does it stands for...

What will happen to my data if I eventually want to have a site... can data be transferred... just asking smiley
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:
Including the post that have attachments like images too?
Yes
Re: How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow by aywhy93(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
simdam500:

Beautiful.... smiley smiley

I saw the "Navigation" icon, does it mean you can have 2 section or what does it stands for...

What will happen to my data if I eventually want to have a site... can data be transferred... just asking smiley

I don't really understand any of the two questions you asked... Which one are you referring to as the navigation icon? and which data are you taking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Mobile Apps Earn??? (whatsapp,2go & other) / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng / How To Setup And Start A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.