Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report (1947 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by msmon(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Shocking revelation emerged that most members of
the Boko Haram insurgents are Christians.

The insurgents have attacked many churches in the
country, killing several worshipers.

According to a obtained report by Radio France
International, Nigerian researchers met in Paris this
week at the European Conference on African
Studies and took part in a round table entitled
“Within and around Boko Haram in Nigeria” where it
was revealed that most people terrorizing the
continent are from the Christian community.

The report authored by a certain Daniel Finnan
claimed that, their decision to join the violent group
was due to lack of jobs and the money involved.

According to the report, “The real problem of Boko
Haram is that no one has actually infiltrated them
or if they have, they haven’t come out, or they’ve
joined them. So the level of knowledge about the
insides of Boko Haram is remarkedly small.”

On how many Christians that were forced to join
the bloodthirsty group, the report claimed, “It’s
almost certainly bound to be about 5,000, but some
people put the numbers up way higher. The other
problem is that of course as far as we know it’s
quite a good job, at one point you could be paid 400
dollars a month for just simply joining them, you
wouldn’t have to go fighting, you would spend your
first months doing logistics or training. It’s quite
profitable joining Boko Haram because you not only
loot places, but you share the loot out at the end.
And the third point that I think is important to
realise is that there are plenty of Christians who
are part of Boko Haram because it’s a job”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/13/most-boko-haram-members-are-christians-report/

2 Shares

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by osaslord500(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2015
cry
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by BABSIN(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Revealing...
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Karlovich: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2015
But Shekarau is a muslim, and besides why does it matter whether some are christians or muslims. They are terrorists simple

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Bilabong(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Slap me if you like. They are mostly igbo boys.

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by msmon(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2015
[size=15pt]So Boko Haram Group Of Company (BHGC) has gone PLC. I look forward to them posting there certificate of registration with CAC on the internet.

Nigerians! Keep Calm!

We are winning wars against book haram and we will conquer the in them fullness of time.

Thank you.[/size]

cc lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by omokoladele(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Belvine33(f): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2015
It matters because people insult islam and muslims as a whole because of them.

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by eleko1: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Jaundice report.The Allau Akbar they Chant B4 killing Nah Xtian Music abi?
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by msmon(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Karlovich:
But Shekarau is a muslim, and besides why does it matter whether some are christians or muslims. They are terrorists simple

It will not have matter if our christian brothers and sister accept and address the as terrorist simple! Whereas, you will hear them calling all sort of names; Islamabad, Islam is this that after any attack or at the mention of Book Haram.

The poster below me is a prime example of such people who will never be objective about book haram because of her hatred for Islam and Muslims

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Shortyy(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2015
and Shauku or whatever is a christian? Osama Bin Laden the notorious terrorist was a Christian? All these suicide bombers are christians? All those Pakistanis and Irans killing people everyday are also christians? my friend, just keep shut and accept the fact that ë-slam is evil! quit looking for who to blame and face the fact!! rubbïsh!!

1 Like

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2015
eleko1:
Jaundice report.The Allau Akbar they Chant B4 killing Nah Xtian Music abi?

See your life?
So anyone that shout Allahu Akbar is a Muslim abi?

Then,you are a Muslim because you just said it.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Soon they will go public and offer shares for sale at the New york stock Exchange.

$400 is a big money to lure any jobless youth to join that group.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Shortyy:
and Shauku or whatever is a christian? Osama Bin Laden the notorious terrorist was a Christian? All these suicide bombers are christians? All those Pakistanis and Irans killing people everyday are also christians? my friend, just keep shut and accept the fact that ë-slam is evil! quit looking for who to blame and face the fact!! rubbïsh!!

Go to France and met Daniel Finnan who gave this revelation and ask him.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Idiataqueen(f): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Singing( E shere ori yin buru ode ti re yin gan)
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Shortyy(f): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Go to France and met Daniel Finnan who gave this revelation and ask him.
No, there's nothing like Daniel Finn or whatever cos you all faked this news. that's what you do, fake news and blame other people for your evil ways!
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Shortyy:

No, there's nothing like Daniel Finn or whatever cos you all faked this news. that's what you do, fake news and blame other people for your evil ways!

I know you don't have transport to go to France.

Wawayaa.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by eleko1: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2015
I believe U are stil in Ur late 20 not even 30.U are too small.
IdisuleOurOwn:

See your life?
So anyone that shout Allahu Akbar is a Muslim abi?

Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Macelliot(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Bilabong:
Slap me if you like. They are mostly igbo boys.
Don't ever mention Igbo again, or else...
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Bilabong(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Macelliot:
Don't ever mention Igbo again, or else...
Slap me na make e be 1:1.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
eleko1:
I believe U are stil in Ur late 20 not even 30.U are too small.

This is what you get when you allow hatred to becloud your level of reasoning.

Due to your hatred for Islam, you were quick to type that trash.

I ask a simply question, do shouting Allahu Akbar makes one a Muslim?

Answer me.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by eleko1: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Hatred for Muslim?Sorry,I dnt engaged boy's' in arguement.Read well/read wot PMB says recently bout BOKOs/their chant Allau Akbar.Nuf said
IdisuleOurOwn:

This is what you get when you allow hatred to becloud your level of reasoning.

Due to your hatred for Islam, you were quick to type that trash.

I ask a simply question, do shouting Allahu Akbar makes one a Muslim?

Answer me.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2015
eleko1:
Hatred for Muslim?Sorry,I dnt engaged boy's' in arguement.Read well/read wot PMB says recently bout BOKOs/their chant Allau Akbar.Nuf said

Again, do shouting Allahu Akbar makes one a Muslim?
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Very correct, Because Christians chant "ALLA AKUBA" while slaying and Bombing for the Alla god with the promise of 72 deluded Virgins

Boo.hari is a Certified Illiterate Terrorist

Federal Government stop killing Boko Haram Members - Boo.hari

Attack on Boko Haram is an Attack to the North - Boo.hari

We (Boko Haram) are wining the war - Boo.hari
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Omotayor123(f): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2015
You see...
The truth coming out Gradually.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by phyllosilicate(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is not news now ... $400 is like 80k, they even pay more than NA. If one add looting of banks to it, no be small something. If BH start selling forms, many jobless youths would rush it.
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by Stolen: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
OP DOES ISLAM TEACH U THAT IT IS OK TO TELL BLATANT LIES?
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by danhunter500(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

See your life? So anyone that shout Allahu Akbar is a Muslim abi?

Just Listen To Yourself, There Is No REAL Point In Your Sentence.
PEACE !
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by danhunter500(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
msmon:

It will not have matter if our christian brothers and sister accept and address the as terrorist simple! Whereas, you will hear them calling all sort of names; Islamabad, Islam is this that after any attack or at the mention of Book Haram.

The poster below me is a prime example of such people who will never be objective about book haram because of her hatred for Islam and Muslims

Wont It Be Of The Most Common Sense Application To Call A SPADE A SPADE?
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by danhunter500(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Again, do shouting Allahu Akbar makes one a Muslim?

Simplest Response At The Peak Of Common Sense: "You Are What You Believe, And What You Believe MADE You ( Talking Identity)".
Re: Most Boko Haram Members Are Christians – Report by popepraise: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
I wont be surprised if one of this brainwashed Islamic extremist rise up one day and say Abubakar Shekau is a member of CAN. if you have nothing to post, you keep your mouth shut and conserve your data instead of making senseless and unreasonable posts. we are winning the war against Boko Haram whether they are Muslims or Christians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Politices Today / We Can No Longer Afford The Importation Of Rice-buhari / Who Is Your Best President So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.