Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead (6532 Views)

Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga / Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club / Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead by amakaikeng(f): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
Chairman of Dantata and Sawoe construction company, Alhaji Abdulkadir Dantata is dead.

Dantata who is the eldest son of the late Alhaji Sanusi and elder brother to Aminu Dantata died Tuesday at a German Hospital due to yet to be disclosed illness.

Read more at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/alhaji-abdulkadir-dantata-chairman-of.html

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2012
R.I.P

he was a business Icon IMO
Re: Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead by kemmeye: 1:46am On Feb 08, 2012
*rubs pals together* hopefully dangote is next
Re: Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2012
Did you Poo your brains outta your anus? There's no doubt you'd die before him.

Anyways @ Topic, there goes a true Patriarch and a trailblazer in Nigeria's business firmament. . .if only money could keep death away. R.I.P.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead by kemmeye: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
pro01:

Did you Poo your brains outta your anus? There's no doubt you'd die before him.

Anyways @ Topic, there goes a true Patriarch and a trailblazer in Nigeria's business firmament. . .if only money could keep death away. R.I.P.

y dont you go f0ck yourself. im expressing my own opinion abi what is your own now
Re: Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead by dlion: 8:53am On May 02, 2013
see ehen unah two no get scene at all and i mean it and i really petty you guys

y dont you go f0ck yourself. im expressing my own opinion abi what is your own now[/quote]
Re: Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead by Airforce1(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2013
R.I.p alhaji abdulkadir
Re: Alhaji Dantata, Chairman Of Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company is dead by Lilimax(f): 12:24pm On May 02, 2013
kemmeye: *rubs pals together* hopefully dangote is next

Hope you are the next
Abi you no wan die??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) / Photo Of P-square And Brothers When They Were Young / E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.