Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Superb Delivery Of Service By GTB Staff. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Superb Delivery Of Service By GTB Staff. (736 Views)

My Encounter With A GTB Staff / Cheated By GTB On Withdrawal On An ATM In Ghana.is This Fair? / I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Superb Delivery Of Service By GTB Staff. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
The purpose of this thread is to acknowledge my satisfaction in service delivery by the GTB custom care attendant in Alaba international branch named Racheal..

She displayed such level of dexterity,and professionalism in solving the issue I have with my account,to the extent of spending close to an hour on phone with the branch which my account is domicile in order to ensure I was satisfied,and the issue resolved..

I left as a satisfied customer,thanks to Racheal.

Long live GTB.

Long live Nigeria.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superb Delivery Of Service By GTB Staff. by correctyourself(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Yomieluv:
The purpose of this thread is to acknowledge my satisfaction in service delivery by the GTB custom care attendant in Alaba international branch named Racheal..

She displayed such level of dexterity,and professionalism in solving the issue I have with my account,to the extent of spending close to an hour on phone with the branch which my account is domicile in order to ensure I was satisfied,and the issue resolved..

I left as a satisfied customer,thanks to Racheal.

Long live GTB.

Long live Nigeria.

Cc: Lalasticlala

My appreciation to Recheal for a job well done.
Re: Superb Delivery Of Service By GTB Staff. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Uhm...did you get her number? Is she married?

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Based Entrepreneurs Lets Meet Here / How Do I Contact Naiaraland Owner, I Have Adverts I Want To Place On Nairaland / w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.