Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday (26919 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) / NSC Threaten To Stop Oliseh Unveiling On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Freiburger(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2015
But this guy did very well at AS Eupen
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by opedaydydx9(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Its turn of the North, I stand to be corrected.
Jonathan was president we had Keshi and Enyeama -
South.
Now Buhari is the president we should have Mallam and
Musa - North.
I support North
See your life?
shalomm:

See your life?
see as una allow me pour my shayo away cus of laff...... Damn Rotfl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by hoseamatoh(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2015
bosedekemi:
Maybe Buhari want another hausa to be the coach shocked

Maybe Shekau undecided

Shame shame shame

Why can't some people be positive for once?
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Nickymezor(f): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Wateva, na dem sabi... We all want a competent coach whose gonna deliver wella Shikena. smileyENDOFSTORY smiley
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by talktimi(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2015
themilanway:
[s]I kept seeing NSC,can some one point out how and where exactly did Federal government intervened?

Some folks will die of high blood pressure at the mention of Buhari.[/s]
dunce

1 Like

Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Brytawon(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Real Madrid have decided to give departing goalkeeper and captain Iker Casillas an official send-off later on Monday following criticism over the low-key nature of his tearful farewell news conference on Sunday.
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by SammyO4real: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Pourquoi?
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by shalomm: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2015
opedaydydx9:
Its turn of the North, I stand to be corrected.
Jonathan was president we had Keshi and Enyeama -
South.
Now Buhari is the president we should have Mallam and
Musa - North.
I support North
See your life?
see as una allow me pour my shayo away cus of laff...... Damn Rotfl

I thought Buhari is the President of Nigeria? i Never knew he is the President of Northern Nigeria....
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Captainswag225(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2015
another fifa ban for nigeria coming soon.
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by carzola(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2015
since buhari took over darkness has covered our country... the only thing that makes news its killings accidents, workers unpaid, strike, no fuel... etc.... may the light of God shine in my family since i no vote buhari... IJN

Oga go slow we no go gree make u fix illiterate for there... leave OLISEH alone...

have u guys noticed buhari likes illiterate over educated people...
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by madlatunji: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2015
yoruba people sef
what a shame
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by shegsrules(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2015
waffle:
NSC queries NFF over Keshi’s sack

“We selected people and interviewed them in the United Kingdom. The Deputy Director in charge of Procurement attended because it is a procurement exercise, which must go in accordance with the Procurement Act.

You left Nigeria just to interview people in the UK, what's wrong with the 36 states and Abuja. NSC and NFF the most un serious ministry.

1 Like

Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Whatever the case-- due process must be followed
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by sweetgala(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Very sad , how did NSC become FG

The intrusion of GEJ so many times in the activities of NFF has brought about this rubbish.
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2015
madlatunji:
yoruba people sef
what a shame

hahah ahahahaa NFF is a Hausa Setup FYI.. yaribas are just stool-pigeons
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2015
I didn't see anything like FG here...all am seeing in NSC.....who d fork is the mod?
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2015
APC wan start?
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by opedaydydx9(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:

I thought Buhari is the President of Nigeria? i Never knew he is the President of Northern Nigeria....
abeg limme jare, my apari we I dey sip lowkey Don throway....
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2015
seedgreen:
Following

Nigeria problems na follow come
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by shalomm: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2015
opedaydydx9:
abeg limme jare, my apari we I dey sip lowkey Don throway....

i been think say u get mouth na..............
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by wearerelated: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2015
NSC do you know the name of the Coach for handball?

Leave Football alone please, we have a million and one sports you have neglected.

2 Likes

Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by manistain(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Ok
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by dustydee: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Is the procurement act applicable to employment of personnel as well?

1 Like

Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Sweetlemon(f): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2015
What kind of Heading is this?
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Zenfarm: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
FG should meddle in the affairs of the NFF or they'll risk FIFA's sanction.

1 Like

Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Tintinnoty(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
i don't trust this oliseh of a guy though
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
zuggy:
Ok maybe because his name is not Abubakar Adamu.
Crap!
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by watchindelta(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
mumu pdp n APC. football matter u ppl turn it to boxing ring
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerians should just forget about football during Dullardihno's time. Football in Nigeria is dead for now.
Re: FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday by watchindelta(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Tintinnoty:
i don't trust this oliseh of a guy though
why no gv am chance n see first?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho / Juventus Rejects Man Utd’s Cavani Offer Despite Ronaldo’s Transfer / Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.