Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) (43268 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Footballer Chichi Igbo has warned all the sexy ladies out there who won't let their men hit you know what, that they should be careful and better satisfy their men or she will be taking over their place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LktEWl878

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/chichi-igbo-threatens-to-snatch.html

1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by madridguy(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Chichi you can come and have me oooo grin

9 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by HungerBAD: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
I feel guilty looking at her.

It feels like checking out another man's body,God Forbid. Do they do Sex Verification at these Teams?it will not be fair a man has been playing for a long time, as a woman.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by pyyxxaro: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Weird MC never fit snatch person boyfriend Finish

This one won snatch Person own

With her nipplè when strong like boris cry

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by ikbnice(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2016
I won't be surprised if this girl finally marries a girl. she looks more masculine.

6 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Smellymouth: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2016
cheesy grin You want to snatch "Our Men" or you want to snatch our "lesbian friends"? grin cheesy

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by johnwizey: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2016
And some men go gree knack am

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Smellymouth: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahh

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Can somebody epp me with what to say?
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by datopaper(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2016
For a lady to behave that way, she must be very tense and or under drug.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by ironheart(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Following, wish to see her buub n belly after giving birth. Am ready to wait
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by soberdrunk(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha! Well its possible with all that muscle, she can threaten to beat the man up if he doesnt follow her and some men get afraid easilygrin angry grin Am i the only one who feels that bra is not covering anything?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by KELVINXY: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahahahaha! Well its possible with all that muscle, she can threaten to beat the man up if he doesnt follow her and some men get afraid easilygrin angry grin Am i the only one who feels that bra is not covering anything?

How can one person be wicked and heartless at the same time grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by lilmax(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2016
there are some kind of living things I forbid

3 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Oblitz(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2016
warris this?

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Sijo01(f): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Bone to bone. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by NotNairalandi(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Chisos!!! Please when did men start wearing bra? Abeg who is chichi Igbo? Is he Chief Bola's Son?

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by MadCow1: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Change that Bra to Wife Beaters.. grin

I love this Chick though.. #NoHomo.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Aroh48(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Gud
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by ummeey: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Sorry uncle chichi, my man ain't gay.
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by krissconnect(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2016
i will be guilty of homo sexualism if I ever Bleep this bae
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Sexytemi(f): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Any guy that leaves me for her was never worth it in d first place....

12 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
oh my! forgive me if I am being rude, but I can't help but sit back and hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by rabex123(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Like if u like your girls bidy soft.
Share if you want it with muscles and packs.
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by newmanemp: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
pyyxxaro:

lmao

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Keenlooka(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Whats a bra doing on that guy?! E get girl name too! grin

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
In sports news:
Journalist: How do you feel after scoring the winning goal which put your team through to the quarter finals?

Player: Am very happy ,l dedicate the goal to my wife and three kids, l know they are watching. Love you guys.-

This is how Zambia U17 was disqualified from the tournament in Rwanda.

.Under 17 player married with three kidsI love Africa!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
....bra wey be like say she wear shemi abi tube undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Landloard01(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by koalarts: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2016
chhaaaaaiiiiii
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by solidman59(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2016
It's really obvious that dis babe /dude, smokes her surname grin

12 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by watchindelta(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2016
u go fear! shooo wety him or she dey cover?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud / EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho / World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.