Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria (63766 Views)

Marketing Trends All Online Earners Should Follow In 2017 / Custom Officials, Soldiers Raid Lagos Rice Stores. History Repeating Itself? / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by bumpadeals: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
I believe you missed out www.bumpadeals.com, The builder chioce for building and plumbing materials

Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by StepG: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
An online Store is an ecommerce business that allows the buying or purchasing of goods or services online, Online stores allows users to make purchase and make payment with their credit or debit card for any item listed on the web store and these items get delivered to their home. Online Shopping is the act of purchasing products or services over the Internet it is also known as E-Commerce (electronic commerce). Online Stores allows consumers/customers to place orders or buy goods or services from over the Internet using their phones or computers.

Did we miss anything? It can be very difficult finding, getting or verifying all the online stores in Nigeria. So incase we miss out any Online Store in Nigeria.

Source : http://www.mobileinfoguru.com/list-of-online-stores-in-nigeria-online-shopping/
wonderful
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
The text in the image is too tiny to make out anything

[/size]
Blindness cripping in
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
An online Store is an ecommerce business that allows the buying or purchasing of goods or services online, Online stores allows users to make purchase and make payment with their credit or debit card for any item listed on the web store and these items get delivered to their home. Online Shopping is the act of purchasing products or services over the Internet it is also known as E-Commerce (electronic commerce). Online Stores allows consumers/customers to place orders or buy goods or services from over the Internet using their phones or computers.

Did we miss anything? It can be very difficult finding, getting or verifying all the online stores in Nigeria. So incase we miss out any Online Store in Nigeria.

Source : http://www.mobileinfoguru.com/list-of-online-stores-in-nigeria-online-shopping/

I am looking for an online store in Nigeria where electronic components are sold. Things like ICs, diodes, PICs, relays. Stuffs like that. Press and peel sheet should also be sold
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by cyprus000: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
lomprico:
Blindness cripping in
[size=13pt] Lol..grincheesy
Wetin man pikin go do na?...person dun old finish.
[/size]
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by MissKk: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
I use ahiaonline.com when I need groceries. They deliver in Abuja.
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by Coolcash1: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by scachy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
158 online stores in one country. Smh.
Everything in Nigeria has been adulterated
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by Ayosh(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
alawi5k:
Kaymu worst e commerce site
Preach brother!
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by naijainfogalery: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
there is one i know of, check blessing computers
rottennaija:

I am looking for an online store in Nigeria where electronic components are sold. Things like ICs, diodes, PICs, relays. Stuffs like that. Press and peel sheet should also be sold
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by Essont(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
is there no online motorcycle shops? like for sportbikes
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..grincheesy

Wetin man pikin go do na?...person dun old finish.
[/size]
Lol, zoom it, u will see it better.
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by bjaybalo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Some are reliable i have verified at least 70% of these stores . I even prefer them to the big names like Jumia and konga. I am not here to sell anybody for example, some of these guys ship within 4 hours, isn't that awesome. Eg if i wanna buy a phone i know the site to go to to get the best deal, if i need a perfume i know a site that delivers to me in 3 hours, some of them are quite reliable . some even have finer sites than the top names. we see hear every day

Here is a full list http://www.mobileinfoguru.com/list-of-online-stores-in-nigeria-online-shopping/

Please could you name some reliable Nigeria online shopping sites that sell very good perfumes. Thanks
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by BILLIONs1: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
perfumehouseng(dot)com

Check their website, I've ordered from them a couple of times
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by ventq: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
i had to make it in form of a image because i could get banned for posting so many links on nairaland
wat abt Waracake.com
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by toluxa1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2015

4 Likes

Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by Cletus244(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
What of OLX

1 Like

Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by naijainfogalery: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
there is perfume house and fragrance, i have tried them both but that doesnt mean im giving 100% on them
bjaybalo:

Please could you name some reliable Nigeria online shopping sites that sell very good perfumes. Thanks
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by mikeywise(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
interesting
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Only few of them are worth it.
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by free37: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm...
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by naijainfogalery: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kaymu is not an online store, its a classifieds
Egbagirl:
@naijainfogallery, you left out Kaymu?
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by femixyz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
@op you didn't include www.ahioma.com
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by ucman1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by Bdemmy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thanks.
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by Ishaka440: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by Egbagirl(f): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Kaymu is not an online store, its a classifieds
Classified lipsrsealed
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by adeg(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
You missed www.buyright.biz and wrongly so.
naijainfogalery:

Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by bjaybalo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
there is perfume house and fragrance, i have tried them both but that doesnt mean im giving 100% on them
Thanks bro....I'm going to give them a try.
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by Emelcee: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by rflexii(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
[url]household.com.ng[/url]
Re: List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria by princeuk21(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.