Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet (36024 Views)

Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) / Crude Oil Hits $50 Per Barrel. Nigeria not Benefitting / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by nollywoodbabe: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
olapluto:
It is not as easy as is being painted. I for one will not take the words of Aunty Kemi seriously because she is not a very stable person. She has done many things on social media to make people doubt her sanity. She has disowned her father, made false declarations and seems desperate to be heard.
If at her age, and status, she still needs to be posting nude pix of herself on Twitter to make $10, then am afraid I do not want such money.

Forget the Messenger and concentrate on the Message. Nigerians are too quick to Judge and Condemn and are so busy with that while others are making money... Nigerians Love Football = FACTS! Nigerians spend so much time online discussion Football = FACTS! Nigerians are very passionate about Football = FACTS! Monetize that Passion and Make money is her simple Message and you do not need to analize that even if it's coming from a Phyciatric patience, it is still very true that money can be made
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by oddy17: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by redcliff: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
she has been on social media for 25years but fb just came out 10years ago. Yahoo is not up to 25years . my space, nairaland and aol is not up to 25years so what planet's social media was she on? This story seems spo fabricated
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by oddy17: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sum1 shuld pls teach on hoe to make money through blogging or internet rather.
Here is my email: odkaz17@live.co.uk
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by nwakaibeya1: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
KEMI could make 100 dollars from tweets but what is the root and source of the money is the big question to answer here? all money is not money #very many money have evil roots and we stand on our hot truth and spiritual fact that very many money people make have its root from the evil marine world and occult kingdoms and hidden evil nations and people do not ask questions about the source of wealth but punch and all other media will always take the money news to great heights without minding and when we say Evil marine,occult world rules and many humanbeigns claiming to know or dont know Jesus Christ have roots and draw power and wealth from the evil world and pretend before spiritually ignorant people and human beigns and not to us with the real light ,the mantle and real unbeleivable power of Jesuschrist no punch newspaper and anybody will write about it why?because if Truth and revelation comes from were humansbeigns dont expect,they wil never believe it or make it known to humanbeigns to benefit ?after all the descendants of those who never believed JESUSCHRIST are still in existence today and pretending even to love JESUSCHRIST than his father GOD,so how would they beleieve us when we say kingdom of Jesus Christ ,the light ,the mantle and the power that be and he that made the spriritual laws has come again on the earth which we are capable to proove beyond reasonable doubt,but we know that those who have spiritual eyes knows we are saying the truth with the unbeleivable POWER OF JESUSCHRIST:Those who have ear let them hear: Jeremiah 5.21,22
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by scholes0(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by Toonfreak(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Myspace. That is the social media she has been on for 25yrs.
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Keep it up!

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by Pharmtee: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wow!!!
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by VickyRotex(f): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
henboy01:

Lol..babe u b overseer o

smiley grin smiley
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by Bre(f): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Time for Lalasticlala and the likes to speak to the oga at the top about partnering, just like youtube partners. See how much traffic your threads attract wink
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by buchi16(f): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
d second pix,y is it nt full na
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Insane chronic liar! Shameless old woman in her 50's who goes online to insult her aged father.
Mother of Three kids from three different fathers...
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by GoodMuyis(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Olofintoto:
she's.

Isn't it the same person that claim to hack Nairaland few months ago?
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by femi4: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Spaxon:
how much do I earn per post on Nairaland undecided
8likes and 2shares grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by Olofintoto(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
GoodMuyis:

Isn't it the same person that claim to hack Nairaland few months ago?
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by Spaxon(f): 7:12am On Jul 14, 2015
femi4:
8likes and 2shares grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by Greatzeus(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
25 yrs on social media? big lie!!!!,which of the social media was around 25yrs ago? facebook,YouTube,twitter,instagram? which one? and which i.s.p where u using to surf the net?
Re: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet by okenikpoto(m): 3:39am On Jul 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.