Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Muslims If You Told A Christian This They Will Laugh At You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims If You Told A Christian This They Will Laugh At You (676 Views)

I Will Kill All Muslims If You....... / As An Arab Christian This Is What I Have To Tell You About Muslims / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims If You Told A Christian This They Will Laugh At You by mrZENographer: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Allah cannot have a Son because he needs a wife to procreate and he has no wife, therefore he has no Son.

Well, the Christians never believe Son of God was by sex. Say that to the Greeks. Actually Son of God is also known as Spirit of God. This is explained in John 8:42, John 16,28.
Re: Muslims If You Told A Christian This They Will Laugh At You by Visocrate(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
God that came down with human flesh to save and was conceived by the holy spirit and born of the virgin Mary this is a mystery you can never understand it if God did not give you the understanding ok
Re: Muslims If You Told A Christian This They Will Laugh At You by Aeman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Visocrate:
God that came down with human flesh to save and was conceived by the holy spirit and born of the virgin Mary this is a mystery you can never understand it if God did not give you the understanding ok

Pls my broda educat dem

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/08/15 / How Long Will Pastors&prophets Continue With Their Genesis To Revelation Story? / How Can I Be A Hearer Of The Audible Voice Of Our Lord Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.