Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango (2212 Views)

It Takes Two... / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Winnergal(f): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2009
Every now and then, you keep hearing people say 'she snatched my man' or 'he snatched my woman' as if they are toys, heeelllooo? If your man or

woman get snatched, it was done with their consent and stop blaming it on the other party----it takes two to tango. It#s even worse when you see

women threatening their husbands mistress(es) in public(and private). I watched a nollywood movie titled 'reloaded'. And in one of the scenes ramsey's

wife even locked up his mistress in their house and beat her mercilessly, this is something that happens in real life.

A woman who lets herself get snatched is not worth your troubles

A man who lets himself get snatched is not worth your palava
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by spikedcylinder: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2009
Lol. Did you recently snatch someone? tongue
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Backup: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2009
Did you snatch anybody

And by the way it's not Tango,It's Tangle.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Winnergal(f): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol. Did you recently snatch someone? tongue

Backup:

Did you snatch anybody

Oh no . . .  I don't play such games. . . My man was as single as he came tongue
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Woodpecker(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2009
Backup:

Did you snatch anybody

Hey, b4 u start correcting people u shld get ur facts rite. It take 2 to "Tango" not "Tangle" ok? Tango is a dance that requires 2 people, prefarably a male and female. Thats y its used metaphorically
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by DeReloaded: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2009
Rofl @ Tangle

Some people are just embarrassing
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by tope2000(f): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2009
Backup:

Did you snatch anybody

Buahahahahahaha   . . . . . . . .i cannot blv u actually said its tangle not tango grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by spikedcylinder: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2009
Did you snatch anybody

Olodo rabata! Pick the b oogie in your nose first. undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by MrCrackles(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2009
Where Professor English?

He don run
?! cheesy grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Woodpecker(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2009
Them no born am make he show face for here again, him don go him nite school for Ojodu
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2009
Backup:

Did you snatch anybody

Woodpecker:

Hey, b4 u start correcting people u shld get ur facts rite. It take 2 to "Tango" not "Tangle" ok? Tango is a dance that requires 2 people, prefarably a male and female. Thats y its used metaphorically

actually, he is NOT WRONG and neither are you, you can say IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE or IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO.
but the fact that he said that it was tangle and not tango is wrong, both can be used!
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Winnergal(f): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2009
So you guys have turned my post into an English class . . .? LOL
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Pataki: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2009
Backup:

Did you snatch anybody

Huh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The 'hunter' has become the 'hunted.' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Akinagirl(f): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2009
lol.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by agabaI23(m): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

actually, he is NOT WRONG and neither are you, you can say IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE or IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO.
but the fact that he said that it was tangle and not tango is wrong, both can be used!

Yea in those days it took only 2 to tangle in bed but now even 4 or more can tangle. How they do it, I do not know grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Sauron1: 12:26am On Mar 09, 2009
Backup:

Did you snatch anybody

Jesus Wept!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by osisi2(f): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2009
na only tango
It takes 2 to cha cha
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by spoilt(f): 12:31am On Mar 09, 2009
Pataki:

Huh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The 'hunter' has become the 'hunted.' grin grin grin grin grin

No, it's "the haunter has become the haunted" grin grin

just kidding.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by DaPhoenix(f): 12:43am On Mar 09, 2009

OMG, y'all are cracking me up.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Pataki: 12:43am On Mar 09, 2009
spoilt:

No, it's "the haunter has become the haunted" grin grin

just kidding.
Did you haunt anybody

And by the way it's not Haunter,It's hunta

Just kidding cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Radiant(f): 12:56am On Mar 09, 2009
Funny people. . . Tangle ko, triangle ni grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 09, 2009
Lol. grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Winnergal(f): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2009
Radiant:

Funny people. . . Tangle ko, triangle ni grin

It takes 3 to engage in triangle love tongue
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by spoilt(f): 1:03am On Mar 09, 2009
[s]When he says tangle , it brings to mind pubic hairs tangling[/s]. grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Radiant(f): 1:03am On Mar 09, 2009
Winnergal:

It takes 3 to engage in triangle love tongue

Oh well, it might have been the word the guy was actually looking for and not tangle. . . rofl  grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by virgie(f): 1:09am On Mar 09, 2009
Oh Boy! see how tango  and tangle has taken over the thread.
Lol!
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Czarskit(m): 1:18am On Mar 09, 2009
Lmao @ tangool & tarngo & English speaking NLers. . .

@ OP
I beg to differ oh! Truth is, it's hard to find sum1 2 blame when the cat's let out (that's y we av Akon & the Devil anyway). . .

Wuld u blame d 'irresistable' gal who 'seduces' a married man or the rich father who flaunts his wealth @ a hungry gal?

The gals'll blame d man yl d guys'll do the opposite, and the victims will bring 'innocent' devil into the mata. . .or Akon. Either way, we all av 'buttons'. . . cool
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by TOYOSI20(f): 1:32am On Mar 09, 2009
*Rolls Eyez*. . . . undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Czarskit(m): 1:52am On Mar 09, 2009
*slaps Toyosi & punctures one of her 'rolling eyes'* cheesy tongue
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by TOYOSI20(f): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2009
Czarskit:

*slaps Toyosi & punctures one of her 'rolling eyes'* cheesy tongue

Tee hee hee. . . . .i see u've gat jokes oo. . . grin grin

its just that i dont know whether this thread should be here or on the Literature and Writing section thats all. . . . . lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

As its taken a turn for the worse! shocked shocked
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Grizzly(m): 2:02am On Mar 09, 2009
ok, so y'all successfully avoided the topic abi?

it takes just 2 to tango,
it takes more than two to tangle,

about snatching,
someone has to take the blame, and believe me its the woman,
seducing little twerp,
Re: There Is Nothing Like Husband/wife Snatcher: It Takes Two To Tango by Czarskit(m): 2:09am On Mar 09, 2009
Yeah! The little b*tches. . . angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons Married Women Cheat / Wicked Wife: Men Beware / Final Warning To Users Of 12.5kg Camp Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.