Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State (4565 Views)

List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State / Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
dekdek:

None then to avoid chaos. I expect the Police to go back and seal the councils and FG withhold allocations pending a superior court make a declaration. Wike never allowed his predecessor know peace, he also should also know no peace. grin grin grin Unfortunately, the people will feel the real pain.
i concur, the child that says his mother will not sleep, will also not sleep. Wike has seen nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by olayincar(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
I see power from The top
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
kenny987:
The Federal High Court and d National Industrial Court are courts of concurrent jurisdiction so a judgement from one cannot purport to override the other. The first in time will prevail unless it is overturned by a higher court. The NIC doesn't have jurisdiction to hear cases with the subject matter in question. This has nothing to do with employer/employee contracts so it is an anomaly if this report is true.

Its not for u or anyone here to determine that but the court itself or a superior court to it in that regard. If PDP hasnt gone to appeal the judgement yet then they are being foolish. So far, its valid if the OPs claim is so.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, no one is claiming that the thug isnt the governor albeit even if its just for the mean time.
Fool subtantiate ur claims that am not from Rivers but from Osogbo and i will be convinced that u arent a Bastard grin grin

Osogbo Taju mind your business .

Wike is governor of Rivers.

Rivers people are not foolish like you in Osun and want nothing of your broom assembly.

Take your jealous smelly dirty tattooed ugly face off Rivers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
where is this okrika man barcanister
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
firstEVA:
i concur, the child that says his mother will not sleep, will also not sleep. Wike has seen nothing yet.

He did all those things then thinking that Jonah-daft and Shepopotamus will still be in charge and will have his back but it simply didnt come to pass. KARMA is a Bitcch no doubt grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Osogbo Taju mind your business .

Wike is governor of Rivers.

Rivers people are not foolish like you in Osun and want nothing of your broom assembly.

Take your jealous smelly dirty tattooed ugly face off Rivers.

dekdek:

Fool, no one is claiming that the thug isnt the governor albeit even if its just for the mean time.
Fool subtantiate ur claims that am not from Rivers but from Osogbo and i will be convinced that u arent a Bastard grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by betty202020(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jimiyke:
The National Industrial Court Sitting in Bayelsa today restored the 22 LGA Chairmen in Rivers State.

With the verdict of the National Industrial Court in Bayelsa today, Nyesom Wike cannot proceed to hold JACC meeting with the now illegal CTC
Chairmen again! Jungle don mature oh
this is not industrial court jurisdiction. besides the case is to be determined by federal appeal court not industrial court . show me or link

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
betty202020:
this is not industrial court jurisdiction. besides the case is to be determined by federal appeal court not industrial court . show me or link

Jimiyke:

Am reporting #LIVE from the court as a journalist ...just wait many online news will bring it up soon!!

Not yet confirmed though grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
dekdek:

Not yet confirmed though grin grin

Confirmed! All over twitter! Wike is in Soup!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

are u serious? This is good news for Rivers People no doubt.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dj187: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wike must bow

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dazdilijae(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Show were u see it all over twitter please.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by glory2glory: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
This case is already in appeal court for hearing in Oct. I don't know Justice Akanbi gave his ruling after he has said they will wait for appeal court to decide. His ruling is causing more confusion than peace. Since the FHC and NIC have given contradictory rulings, the LG councils should be sealed till October when the appeal court will resume hearing.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by ddippset(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
betty202020:
o! o! o! so now you know what jurisdiction means? you never see anything yet!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Confirmed.....................................WIke must bow. grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
What concerns the national industrial court with the validity of local government elections Whatever ruling the N.I.C has given cannot stand because the court clearly doesn't have jurisdiction on something like this. This is not an employment dispute because the LG chairmen were elected and not employed so their sacking cannot be an industrial dispute.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by AshiwajuFoward: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
firstEVA:
so when two courts of concurrent jurisdiction give decisions, which is to be obeyed? the drama is just beginning, i will advise wike to forget about witch hunting for now and see how he can better the lives of riverians withing the short time he has in office.

Yes, you are right. Wike should focus on tarring as many roads as he possibly can before he loses his seat, at least he'll be remembered for something grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by betty202020(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
ddippset:
o! o! o! so now you know what jurisdiction means? you never see anything yet!
mumu, I am neither woke nor buhari. I am not from rivers state, but political cases are not employment cases. which school u go set? so I will personally sue any industrial court that accept such case in his jurisdiction . industrial court will only entertain LGA chairman vs worker or workers union and other industrial cases. this is pure political. go to ur school, collect ur school fees balance, bring it to me for teaching u what ur teacher can not teach u.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Jimiyke(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/13/breaking-court-
reinstates-elected-lg-chairmen-in-rivers-state/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" / Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook / Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.