Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook (4536 Views)

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2019
I saw this tweet on Gov. Ibikunle Amosun twitter timeline.

Although the account is not verified which may seems like it belongs to an impostor but this isn't true as it is the official handle of Gov. Amosun.

To know this isn't his fake twitter handle, Kayode Ogundamaisi responded to his tweet

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by bedspread: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Ibeberism has Taken over Apc Fully!

15 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2019
abduljabbar, Racoon, zombiePunisher, seunmsg, deomelo, sarrki, buhariguy, madridguy. , AllenSpencer , MANNAQBBQGRILLS, oyebanji, abc115, Corrinthians, APCsupporter

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by deomelo: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2019
FAKE RUBBISH.

Get a job, a real job.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by MrAJQ(m): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2019
This is highest height of insanity! Amosun just degraded his reputation.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:
FAKE RUBBISH.

Get a job, a real job.
why don't you visit the twitter handle and see if it is a fake account or not

This is Amosun twitter account. For your info , he posted the same thing on his official Facebook page

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by Firefire(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2019
APC, Party of professional rogues and career Fraudulent terrorists.

17 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by deomelo: 12:25am On Feb 12, 2019
blackfish:

This is Amosun twitter account. For your info , he posted the same thing on his official Facebook page

You mean he's also a senator?

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by deboysben(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2019
Amosun don atikulate apc leaders

Las las a week today go humble all of them

9 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

he was a senator between 2003-2007 before becoming governor. even Kayode Ogundamaisi responded to his tweet for you to know it is his official handle.

I have added the screenshot to my main post. please check it now to confirm I am not lying

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by tollyboy5(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Watching as the drama unfolds. grin by the way Ogun people should come and take their two sons contesting for gov/vice gov in lag, bck to Ogun state

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Guys, this is our last chance to save our country, for ourselves and our children.

The revolution has started in Ogun, home of the Vice President, let's complete it on Saturday.

Vote Atiku/Obi.

12 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2019
Good!
APC must fall

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by Gandollar(f): 12:49am On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

So deomelo didn't know Amosun was a senator and like bola Tinubu is still being referred by that prefix?

Faceless forum shaa...kids everywhere

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2019
Gandollar:
So deomelo didn't know Amosun was a senator and like bola Tinubu is still being referred by that prefix?

Faceless forum shaa...kids everywhere
lol. you gave him early morning dosage

9 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by sogodihno: 1:07am On Feb 12, 2019
if it is true that Amosun said this, then the guy is really useless, u have senatorial ambition in APC, yet u are tearing the party apart, just because you want your stooge to be governor at all cost, same apply to Okorocha. SMH!

APC primaries was not properly handled, factions everywhere, In Ogun, Rivers, Zamfara, IMO etc. Maybe they should loose this election and come together again to form strong opposition against 2023. They just disgrace themselves today on National TV. shame! shame!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by Rayd502(m): 1:14am On Feb 12, 2019
blackfish:

The twitter handle is not verified unlike handles of other Governors in the south west.It is hard to believe that following the embarrassment that occurred yesterday a sane person will tweet this rubbish.

When he should be doing all he can to placate the situation...Apc is on self destruct mode.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 1:17am On Feb 12, 2019
Rayd502:

The twitter handle is not verified unlike handles of other Governors in the south west.It is hard to believe that following the embarrassment that occurred yesterday a sane person will this rubbish.

What he should be doing is placate the situation,it was a huge embarrassment.
bro he posted exactly the same thing on his Facebook page. Although his twitter handle isn't verified, but you can check his followers to see if you won't see APC following him

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by Davash222(m): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

Imagine the question How did you qualify to be BMC miscreant No interview

11 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by Parada: 1:32am On Feb 12, 2019
And you think any sane mind will be foolish enough to even consider believing your pathetic Igbos lies ? You must assume we are foolish on NL.
blackfish:
bro he posted exactly the same thing on his Facebook page. Although his twitter handle isn't verified, but you can check his followers to see if you won't see APC following him

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by DeKen: 1:35am On Feb 12, 2019
I doubt this being the real handle of Amosun. Even if he could possibly later feel good about what happened. I doubt that he will openly show his joy. He was even trying to pacify his followers at the event. While they did that in support for him, I doubt he actually saw it coming.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by 21Bandit: 1:57am On Feb 12, 2019
blackfish:
he was a senator between 2003-2007 before becoming governor. even Kayode Ogundamaisi responded to his tweet for you to know it is his official handle.

I have added the screenshot to my main post. please check it now to confirm I am not lying
You get time to they answer the guy..
Person may not get twitter for e phone Na you won convince...Bros abeg leave that outdated Thomas the way naija go leave that outdated buhari for down side joor..

Habeg mamus pass me chord may I charge the router joor and for the record amosun nor dey twitter....nor be me talk am oo Na my G Na dey yarn me like this like this oo...the guy dey on 5 rap of Arizona....so nor blame me if Na lie o.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 2:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Parada:
And you think any sane mind will be foolish enough to even consider believing your pathetic Igbos lies ? You must assume we are foolish on NL.
so I am automatically an Igbo man in your mind for sharing what Amosun posted on his Facebook and twitter page?.if you are wise , go and check the people following that twitter account of his before throwing tantrums.

check first before exhibiting ignorance
By the way I am from the same state with your party national chairman .So keep your stale Igbo trolling rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by dvdwed(m): 2:07am On Feb 12, 2019
He who the gods would kill they first make mad. Thank God they are confused.
Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by olureignforever: 4:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Big old mofos
Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by jchioma: 5:10am On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

Senator Ibikunle Amosun was elected senator for the Ogun Central district of Ogun State, Nigeria in April 2003.

If you move with the wise, you will be wise. If you move with the demented, you will have dementia.

7 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by Parada: 5:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Another set of lies when will you Igbos ever learn no one believes you only those that chose to be fooled can you fool not well meaning that know you can lie more than the devil.
blackfish:
so I am automatically an Igbo man in your mind for sharing what Amosun posted on his Facebook and twitter page?.if you are wise , go and check the people following that twitter account of his before throwing tantrums.

check first before exhibiting ignorance
By the way I am from the same state with your party national chairman .So keep your stale Igbo trolling rubbish
Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by helinues: 5:22am On Feb 12, 2019
FO... Amosun is not on twitter
Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 5:23am On Feb 12, 2019
Parada:
Another set of lies when will you Igbos ever learn no one believes you only those that chose to be fooled can you fool not well meaning that know you can lie more than the devil.
So you believe a fake account of Amosun twitter handle will be followed by the following persons.
Baba I no say you dey ashamed to admit you were wrong for saying I was lying

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 5:30am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:
FO... Amosun is not on twitter
Ignorant zombie. so you think official handle of aregbesola, APC Nigeria, tolu ogunlesi, Lagos state government, kemi adeosun and many more would be following a fake twitter account of Amosun ?

why not check out the twitter handle and see its followers in order to detect its authenticity before spewing trash

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by helinues: 5:32am On Feb 12, 2019
blackfish:
Ignorant zombie. so you think official handle of aregbesola, APC Nigeria, tolu ogunlesi, Lagos state government, kemi adeosun and many more would be following a fake twitter account of Amosun ?

why not check out the twitter handle and see its followers in order to detect its authenticity before spewing trash

Which twitter handle are you talking about? Unverified one?
Re: Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook by blackfish(m): 5:36am On Feb 12, 2019
helinues:

Which twitter handle are you talking about? Unverified one?

I thought the handle was fake because it was unverified but when I decided to check those following the handle and saw they were influential people with verified twitter account, I came to the conclusion that it isn't fake

He posted this same comment on his Facebook page

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Won In All Nine Local Governments In Akwaibom State / IPOB Members Awaiting For Buhari At The Venue Of 7th TICAD Summit—Dele Momodu / We‘ll Recruit Teachers To Strengthen Lagos Education – Sanwo Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.