Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich (67152 Views)

3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by MCastle: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
No wonder, all this djs with no talent just dropping mad ass video and expensive publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by pressy09: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Because I want my children to be great,that is why I don't miss familyparliament.com daily
sud12:
Hmmmm....May God bless us...so dat dey will also refer to our Children in dat manner!!!
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by Angelou(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
top 6 Nigerian musicians born with no spoon
1. Daddy showkey
2. marvelous Benjy
3. Danfo drivers
4. oritsafemi
5. baba fryo
6. olamide

these are A.K.A ajekpakos but now some of them not only have silver spoons but diamond plates. so dont let ur background discourage u
they were not only ajekpako....they likes of daddy showkey and african china were confirmed aje-bricki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
bueze046:

bruh na Naeto c nob lynxx

Duh! I know na... Naeto C has the quarrel and angry smileys, Lynxx has the kiss! tongue embarassed
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by adonbilivit: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Angelou:
they were not only ajekpako....they likes of daddy showkey and african china were confirmed aje-bricki
lol. chai!. but their story has changed for "good"

1 Like

Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by AleAirHub(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
1. Daddy showkey
2. marvelous Benjy
3. Danfo drivers
4. oritsafemi
5. baba fryo
6. olamide

these are A.K.A ajekpakos but now some of them not only have silver spoons but diamond plates. so dont let ur background discourage u
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by okonja(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
yorke1:
Please someone that knows LYNXXX should tell him he has no business doing music. Mehn the dude is so wack. He should better look for another thing doing.

As in very wack...Especially that Glo advert, menh!, soo boring.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by chomytex(f): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dis DJ Cupid is as cute as a puppy..Neva knew lynxx n naeto c are from rich family backgrounds.OBO ..I reserve my comment.
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by engrjacuzzi: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
what of toolz....... you forgot to mention Charley boy oputa.
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by TS2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
scholes0:
Meet Nigeria's top 6 Silver spoon musicians..... Free free to add Anyone who has been omitted.
cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Fynestboi, MissyB3, ijebabe

[size=16pt]DJ Cuppy[/size]

Is she a musician or DJ?

Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by fr3do(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
yorke1:
Please someone that knows LYNXXX should tell him he has no business doing music. Mehn the dude is so wack. He should better look for another thing doing.

hater!
I love Lynxxx's music, he is on point.
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by yorke1: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
fr3do:

hater!
I love Lynxxx's music, he is on point.

Why won't you love his music when you wack yourself. So i see what is obvious and stated it makes me hating on him, rite? You need to see a psychiatric.

1 Like

Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by shadowripper(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
scholes0:

Not everyone wants to do professional or white collar jobs
He has chosen Music over his Physics and Computer Science degree, and I say.....good for him.
Good for you too...

You know what Yorubas call Ole? The guy no wan write code... slowpoke.

Him do Physics and Computing and him went further to accounting and computing... then you know he is confused... From Quantum area to calculating financials....

Shior
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by armadeo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
I was born with a Plastic spoon sad

Your kids would be born with a golden spoon. Amen.
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by ifeoluwasegun(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Who else remembers this my guy?

My much respected Late#Dagrin.... Chief Executive Omoita (CEO)
Brack O'Green...

I beg pls, he should make the list of hustlers with no plastic spoon sef, even after his demise.
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by Menace2Society(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
shadowripper:

Good for you too...

You know what Yorubas call Ole? The guy no wan write code... slowpoke.

Him do Physics and Computing and him went further to accounting and computing... then you know he is confused... From Quantum area to calculating financials....

Shior
undecided
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by iamkingzlee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Small Doctor !!
grin hahaha grin Oga, why naaa grin
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by no2fuks(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
MCastle:
No wonder, all this djs with no talent just dropping mad ass video and expensive publicity stunt

djs are usually just an excuse to become a celebrity.
they cant dance or sing or play an instrument or make beats but they wanna be all up in the videos .
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by dotune(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
What about TerryG, Vic O and Tonto Dike?
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by Brytawon(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
As brilliant as it must be kicking a ball about with Neymar, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in training, there comes a time in every man's life when you've just got to branch out on your own. Get some minutes on the pitch.
Barcelona striker Pedro, 27, has surely got a decent Premier League season or three in him? That's reportedly what Chelsea reckon anyway - they're said to have already put an offer in.
Pedro, who's available for a cool 30 million euros (£21m) after Barca reduced his buyout clause down from 150 million euros (£105m), says "there are offers" for him, but he hasn't said who from, and he hasn't yet said he plans to leave...
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
What of those who struggle to make it. Wizkid,
P square
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by 247tops(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
scholes0:
[size=16pt]DJ Xclusive [/size]

Dj xclusive has denied being the son of Folorunsho Alakija

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/28864/69/dj-xclusive-denies-being-the-son-of-africans-riche.html
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by Dubemkelly(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Op's and their wacky thread atimes...
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by scholes0(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
247tops:

Dj xclusive has denied being the son of Folorunsho Alakija

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/28864/69/dj-xclusive-denies-being-the-son-of-africans-riche.html

Yeah, but I never said he is Folorunsho Alakija's son ....
read more closely now.
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by silverspringle(f): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
"Naetochukwu" what a name! Me likey
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by damyzino(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Small Doctor !!
small doctor grew up in my area
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by MemphisDepay(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dj exclusive! Iwonikan Tan! Degree meji!
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
armadeo:

Your kids would be born with a golden spoon. Amen.
Thunderously Shoutin Ameen!!!!
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by Abbey2sam(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
lynxx is such a talentless guy.....but since he's parents are rich, who cares

I'm sorry to say though
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
1. Daddy showkey
2. marvelous Benjy
3. Danfo drivers
4. oritsafemi
5. baba fryo
6. olamide

PREACH
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by remigiusizunna(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2015
[/i][i] What of Terry-G? Did he exchange his own silver spoon for WEED or PAW PAW LEAVES?
Re: Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich by NobleG1(m): 2:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Naeto C is the most educated musician in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.