Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike (672 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Labour leaders in Osun State have agreed to call off the six weeks’ strike they embarked upon over six month’s unpaid salaries.

Sources close to the parley held today at the Oke-Fia Government House in Osogbo revealed that the labour movement decided to put off the strike after the state government has met substantial part of their demands.

At the time of filling this report, the labour leaders led by Comrade Babatunde Jacob Adekomi were signing the agreement with the government on modalities of payment of the arrears of the salaries.http://www.osundefender.org/?p=240098
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
One good step in the right direction.

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike by ericessien24: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Have they been paid, or leaders bribed?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike by Abbeyme: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
At last
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike by Johnnyessence(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
aregbe should pls pay all the salary he own ooooo no more strike work av started even abandoned project av started returning to shape.by the end of the second term he will commission the project he embark on.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike by esanju: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
I hate poverty,, poverty leads to propaganda... Y on earth wil sumone b staying dey v calld offoff d strike... Mtcheewwww,, i pity u .. Strike is stil ongoing... Lautech ogbomoso has joined in d strike
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike by Kelklein(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S: Osun Workers Call Off Strike by MKO4ever(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
That's a good one from my Osun poeple. Let us move forward

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

ICPC To Arraign Aminu, Leader Of Goodluck Support Group For Extortion, Blackmail / Buhari To Rebuild Ruin Zik's Tomb / why is buhari not happy in this picture with Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.