Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

21 Years Old Nigerian Stock Trader In London,crashes His N140M Lambo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 21 Years Old Nigerian Stock Trader In London,crashes His N140M Lambo (1004 Views)

21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) / Woman Blind For 21 Years Mysteriously Regains Sight After Spinal Surgery / Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Years Old Nigerian Stock Trader In London,crashes His N140M Lambo by ruggedtimi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
A city trader whose gold Lamborghini and Bentley Continental were both written off in a £450,000 collision has laughed off the crash saying: 'Life goes on'.
Police found the two stricken supercars after they were involved in a smash outside a Morrisons supermarket in Grays, Essex, in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Elijah Oyefeso, who says he owns both the Lamborghini and the Bentley, has told MailOnline he 'just started laughing' after the accident and is confident his insurance will cover the cost of repairs.

Mr Oyefoso, who has boasted of earning £26,000-a-month after setting himself up as a stock trader, had the car painted in metallic gold just seven weeks ago.
The 21-year-old, who also owns a Mercedes C-Class, said he let his friend drive the Bentley before the accident.
He said: 'I don't know at what point the crash happened. It was just the next thing I know he’s gone into the back of me.' 

'I don’t remember what happened. Afterwards I just started laughing. Life goes on, you know.’
Mr Oyefoso, who suffered minor injuries in the accident, refused to say whether the pair were racing and said his insurance will cover the damage. He said his friend, who he would not name, was arrested by police.
The former University of Buckingham student says he dropped out of a Business Management Course to concentrate on trading stocks, using his student loan to set himself up.

Photographer Daniel Patch, 36, who lives near where the crash happened, said: 'I'd heard some tasty sounding engines and - being a car nut - got off my sofa to have a look.
'I heard the car coming back from Grays town centre so grabbed my phone in anticipation. That was when I saw the Lamborghini coming around the corner.
'It was a little greasy from some light rain and it just span it off through a small wooden fence and into the hedgerow.'
After witnessing the crash he called 999, but added: 'I wouldn't want to pick up the repair bill for either of them.'
A statement from Essex Police said: 'A 21-year-old from London was arrested on suspicion of taking a motor vehicle without the owner's consent, obstructing a police officer and traffic offences. He was released on police bail until August 12.'

Re: 21 Years Old Nigerian Stock Trader In London,crashes His N140M Lambo by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok
Re: 21 Years Old Nigerian Stock Trader In London,crashes His N140M Lambo by ruggedtimi(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
more pics

Re: 21 Years Old Nigerian Stock Trader In London,crashes His N140M Lambo by Kingsasian(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Too much money
Re: 21 Years Old Nigerian Stock Trader In London,crashes His N140M Lambo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
He should save for rainy days.
Re: 21 Years Old Nigerian Stock Trader In London,crashes His N140M Lambo by kunletoks(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Stock trader. Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

/ Someone Should Answer This Brain Teaser Question — Benedictnsi / The Former Chairman Of Esan Central Is Claiming His Poor Uncle's Mud House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.