Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger (43397 Views)

6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) / Driver Arrested For Diverting 600 Bags Of Flour,sells Off Truck (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
this is madness! angry
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by valencia25(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Until the Govt start castrating rapist, just go to pekas and satisfy yourself... Na u go tire, biko leave all this innocent women alone.

My signature is important for you if you want to stream and download
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abia Driver?

What happened to A Driver Rapes His Passenger in Abia.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by sim37(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
rape/defilement

a day we don't hear of the above is when book haram ll siez to exist
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by seedorfg(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
all this arochukwu boys ehn, i fear una ooooooooooo

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by fpeter(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
so sad,to think what she had been saving for Mr Right went for Mr insanely wrong cry

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by tunwumi: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is a damaged case with a good lawyer except there is forensic evidence to prove the incident.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by cnwokike(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
I am tired of all these sex cases. If it is not rape today, it will be defilement tomorrow or something else next.

What is actually the cause? Is it that the ladies are no providing the guyz with the necessary thing?
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Donbabaj: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
e b like say na Rape dey trend now abi! everywhere!!!

but the story sha! A rapist sleeping off after the act, Sounds like comedy of the 16th century
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by papauju(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
There is some something that is missing here, after the show he slept off, and the victim in the bush........doin what?

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Where are my yoruba friends grin
Let the attack begin wink
IBO kwenu cry

If you talk, na 3 days ban o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well God know them better for what they are lipsrsealed
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Speakdatruth: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kipping virginity till marriage? WTF does stupid things nowadays
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
iswallker:

the story get k-leg sha..
how can a rapist sleep off at the scene of the crime...
smh...
virgin pucci cause am.

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by mrbillz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
They should also defile his dick with long Needle and give him pure cement to drink sad
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by almajiri101: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Onila , bestdeals0 and other online virgins should better learn from this . Give dat thing to a reasonable guy before agbero go tear ur drum by force.

Cunny story . Was there sleeping pills in her pvnny
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
The story is a bit sketchy.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by asumo12: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
abi... cry

Adufetohposh:
this is madness! angry
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Speakdatruth:

How is it of your fvcking business, dumb dumb undecided
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by preizton(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
24 year old virgin? You can only find them in igbo land. When their mates in the north here are already grandmothers.

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
papauju:
There is some something that is missing here, after the show he slept off, and the victim in the bush........doin what?

I thought i was the only one who saw that!
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by almajiri101: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Speakdatruth:

I know of two nairalanders .
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Ariani: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
jamex93:
na wa oo

Igbo I hail o
must everything be tribalised
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Very wicked man.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
We need stricter laws for rapists....
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
lekejob:
Something got laughing here. The suspect slept after the act. that is serious.
O'relax gan..!! stu..pid man. d day I will catch a rapist., his life will never be d same again
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Odikwa serious sad
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by teehbouy01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
igbos i hail thee...... cool
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nicepoker(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
After the act. He fell asleep. Unbelievable
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Speakdatruth: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
almajiri101:

I know of two nairalanders .
namely?
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Speakdatruth: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Insidous:

How is it of your fvcking business, dumb dumb undecided
fuckly fuckard, must u b stupid everywhere?
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Orikinla(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
[size=18pt]1. Thank God he did not kill her.
2. The demonic man should be sent to where he came from, Hades.

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR ALL RAPISTS. [/size]
[size=28pt]
Nigerian girls should stop journeys in the night. I see many girls and women boarding night buses and cabs and they are certainly asking for trouble.
[/size]

Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) / Pastor Kenneth Onyeali Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo