Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger (43426 Views)

6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) / Driver Arrested For Diverting 600 Bags Of Flour,sells Off Truck (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Speakdatruth:
fuckly fuckard, must u b stupid everywhere?

Ode!
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
missKiffy:
Later they will say it's only in yoruba land rape happens, ewus
why would she take a cab alone wit d man at night...
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by ruffDiamond: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin Southeast ! Chai !
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Olami90: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Konji na omo ale grin
D man slept off afta hard work.

Those sentimental tribalistic idiots(se ori bi isu ewura) dat use to shout yoruba wunt show face naw, buh wen it is done by anoda tribe u will see dem opening teeth like roasted goat. Still same set of people dat keeps messing lagos state(S/western state) up with all kinds of atrocities.
Omo irankiran
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by pyyxxaro: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bluetooth2:

If you talk, na 3 days ban o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well God know them better for what they are lipsrsealed

Abeg nor Ban me, I b small pikin cry
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by ideatoprince18(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
I SMELL LIES!!!!!!

1)24 year old virgin in dis our nigeria!!!!....that's impossicant.

2)Only one man cannot rape a woman and I repeat only one man cannot rape a woman in dis our modern time!!!

3)The man slept off after the act.....like where d fvck does DAT happens unless d pvssy is heavily laced wit otukpo....d man must b a learner or it is a big lie...I subscribe to d latter!!!

4)
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by missKiffy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
why would she take a cab alone wit d man at night...
Quite risky, maybe she got to Aba late, she should have just lodge into an hotel and continue her journey the next day. Aba is not even safe during the day not to talk of at night
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Speakdatruth: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
u can find dem in yo family
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by klarrychenko94: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
lekejob:
Something got laughing here. The suspect slept after the act. that is serious.
ahahahah..... I can't stop laughing, a rapist for that matter.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Speakdatruth:
u can find dem in my family

I no them plenty for your family na

1 Like

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by DgreatObserver(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Omo igbo, if them talk una go say hausa ppls they marry quike, them better pass una hundred times, no thay way u nogo heir say south/south guy rape 5,10,15,20 years etc child OLOSHI, only un rape,Blood money
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
missKiffy:

Quite risky, maybe she got to Aba late, she should have just lodge into an hotel and continue her journey the next day. Aba is not even safe during the day not to talk of at night
dats just d problem, she thought spendin a night in a hotel wil be a waste of money... Nw see what has happend due to wrong decision...
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by ruffDiamond: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Where are my yoruba friends grin

Let the attack begin wink

IBO kwenu cry
I dey come mek I sharpen my lyrical long knife first grin they are nothing but pure animals I'm telling u
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by davseun2ta(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
omo nna ... ekare ooo... He don store the thing for so long, that's why he slept off after the act!!!(what a relief to him)...lol... But on a serious note: the spat of rape is becoming alarming in this nation, despite the stiff laws on rape people still practice this inhumanity to human act... O ma se ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by ElFenomeno1: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
seunlayi:
check nairaland, blogs, etc you will discover that this is not a new thing under this new government. Everyday with one evil or more
GOD WILL DELIVER THIS NATION

What is this one talking about?!
Fuc...ktard!
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Domzee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmmm, infact I don't. Know what to say, the lady might. Be putting one a sexy clothe or looks that might attract dis guy, and ladies wen u are traveling like dat use Jean trouser na. This story self get Kay leg, how rapist go sleep after act for same point, the lay get sleeping tablet or pills for her something cool
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by missKiffy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
dats just d problem, she thought spendin a night in a hotel wil be a waste of money... Nw see what has happend due to wrong decision...
Abi
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by ehisforever24(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Too much rape cases these days, and a lot of men are sex starved(congi) reasons ..............1.men do not marry early these days 2. men prefer to marry only one wife this days.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
missKiffy:

Abi
24s years of keepin virginity just lost like dat. Sometimes I ask myself, what's d need of keepin virginity .....
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by missKiffy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
24s years of keepin virginity just lost like dat. Sometimes I ask myself, what's d need of keepin virginity .....
Lol, so nobody should keep their virginity or what
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Fourwinds: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
I wonder how some girls think. when I'm on a journey and night comes., I'm always very active looking for d safest place to stay. I'm have had such journey in which I have to lodge in hotel. and I check d hotel very well. once I lodge in an hotel I do send d details to my family in case of anything .: u must protect urself by any means how much more a girl not using her brain
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by ruffDiamond: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin
lekejob:
Something got laughing here. The suspect slept after the act. that is serious.
me too !the punna sweet am die so tey he fell asleep ..pure animal instinct #saynotorape
I hope they fry the ba*tard deek and feed it to him sad
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
missKiffy:

Lol, so nobody should keep their virginity or what
lol I Ddnt mean dat.. I guess badluck creeps in wen we don't expect it..
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by almajiri101: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Speakdatruth:
namely?

Onila and bestdeals0
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Fourwinds: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
she was foolish dats y she lost it. I break my journey when night comes and lodge in a hotel. and d details of d area and hotel sent to my family. they are there to track me.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
What's the cause of all this Na?
Everyday?

Jeez! I hope the mofo rots in jail.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by davseun2ta(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
cococandy:
What's the cause of all this Na?
Everyday?

Jeez! I hope the mofo rots in jail.
rot in jail you say?... what about his inmates, they are not safe oooo because the "Anus' of a man will be his option B if he doesn't see a woman to mate with #justTalking
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by horlazky(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
what dd rapeing issue wonna com 2 dis dyz......bt wnt dy should do is dt eny person dy caught should be cut off his penniz
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
she was foolish dats y she lost it. I break my journey when night comes and lodge in a hotel. and d details of d area and hotel sent to my family. they are there to track me.
yea.. We all need to be security wise in dis life... Ladies should knw dat night journey is too risky for their gender

1 Like

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Orikinla(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
I also suspect sex for free ride.
The man slept off made me suspect that the young night rider did not say the truth.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by missKiffy(f): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I Ddnt mean dat.. I guess badluck creeps in wen we don't expect it..
Badluck won't be our portion
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by haywire1: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
[size=30pt]#

EASTERN Nigeria, Home of rapist undecided undecided undecided

#[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Pastor Kenneth Onyeali Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo / Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.