Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee (24351 Views)

Nimbo Community Seeks N17bn Compensation Over Herdsmen Killings / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / Olu Falae Kidnapped, Pay N100m Ransom Within 24 Hrs, Abductors Tells Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by chubbygal(f): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Police might not eventually pay. Trust them

INTROVERT!!! Am oblige to inform you that daily Clean is employing cleaners and gardeners here in Abuja .At all at all you can start earning a LIVING and get a life as well. Email me for quick connection....Don' t get it twisted pls.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by kiddkash(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
this is what am concerned about

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by fejicruz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

Oga, there are ways of enforcing such judgment. They will garnishee the account of Nigerian Police Force. I'm a lawyer and it is our work. So leave the matter for Mathias

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by celeron40(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
philGeo:
PUT THEM IN JAIL TILL THEY ARE DEATH.
Is this english? Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
philGeo:
Your Mother is corrupt simple, you are lucky that you enjoy small, your mother is lucky not in China, nah different news we for dey read now, i hope this is how our Government will be doing from now, PUT THEM IN JAIL TILL THEY ARE DEATH. No case.
jst spoken like an ignorant n clueless person wit a myopic or @ best non-existence undrstanding of d laws governing our nation. Wat do u know abt fundamental human rights, or d right to fair hearing? U jst dnt jump in2 conclusions since u r certainly nt abreast wit d pin-point facts of d matter. Dat d nation is corrupt does not necessarily mean dat all our public servants r equally corrupt. Pls try n improve ur understanding of issues bothering on civil rights, fundamental rights n other legal procedures. Such r nt 4 lawyers only 2 know. It ll go a long way in aiding u in ur civic, legal n othr transactions n commitments. Tanx, n hv a gud day
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by EmmyBoy2(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oh dear! I know this woman. So she's dead? RIP madam
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by Dhotseal(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
philGeo:
Your Mother is corrupt simple, you are lucky that you enjoy small, your mother is lucky not in China, nah different news we for dey read now, i hope this is how our Government will be doing from now, PUT THEM IN JAIL TILL THEY ARE DEATH. No case.

Your English though!... "Till they are Death"
Guess it is a direct reflection of your twisted logic. I am sure u have never heard of the expression "Presumption of Innocence" But then, I dnt blame u, I blame Techno and all those free MBs from Etisalat. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by Dhotseal(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

INTROVERT doing her thing since 12BC.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by Dhotseal(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove:
So what happens to those who can't afford a SAN?

They get the legal counsel they can afford.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by issyeddy1: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
What if Nigeria police no pay dem..wetin go happen?
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by Bsideboi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Justice served!... But wait who will win enforce the Nigerian police to pay the said amount of money

The girls lips are huge btw
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by calcal: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove:
So what happens to those who can't afford a SAN?

In the Yankee, in a wining case you don't need to pay until you win.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by INTROVERT(f): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
chubbygal:

INTROVERT!!! Am oblige to inform you that daily Clean is employing cleaners and gardeners here in Abuja .At all at all you can start earning a LIVING and get a life as well. Email me for quick connection....Don' t get it twisted pls.

Like seriously grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by jaytee01(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
philGeo:
ahh......u wicked oooo
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by bigiyaro(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
if police pay make i bend
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by madgoat(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

Next time i see u on FTC i will commit suicide.... Haba.... What is it sef undecided
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by sleazy5(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

Trust me they'll not want to pay, buh they'll be forced to pay. Garnishee proceedings maybe instituted and they will pay.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by mmrius(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
This case clearly shows nobody is safe in Nigeria. Our law enforcement is a joke, only the strongest and connected survives the police. Woe betides you, if you ever have any case with the police and don't have money to grease their hands, or know some highly placed politician, then they will make a complete mess of you. The Nigeria police station is the worst place to visit on earth.

My advise, to survive in Nigeria never allow the system catch you. Be your own government and provide for yourself everything you need. Avoid the Nigerian police like ebola and AIDS and you will be just fine.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by delta234: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2015
philGeo:
Are you okay
Was she tried by a court of law?
Ok na you try her, convict her.
What if I wish your mum same fate
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by poseidon12: 12:35am On Jul 14, 2015
philGeo:

How did you get to know that? Even if she is, did she go through trial? Is death the penalty for corruption in Nigeria?
Why did they detain her for more than 24 hours without charging her to court?
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee by poseidon12: 12:51am On Jul 14, 2015
kamez:
if I hear..

go and ask baba suwe if he has received the one that NDLEA was asked to pay him.

nobody is paying anybody a dime
They would definitely pay. Unless they appeal and win.
The reason Baba Suwe has not collected is because NDLEA appealed the court judgment and won. And Baba Suwe has gone to Supreme court

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of Idris Legbo Kutigi Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Adams Oshiohmole Reacts To Election Postponement (Video) / Saraki, Gbemi Kick As Library Named After Their Father Is Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.