Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buhari Names New Service Chiefs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (75367 Views)

Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mr Dullard shouldn't forget to station all the service chiefs in Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2015

mathskill:

Buratai is from the north but he is not hausa/fulani, same with the chief of defence intelligence who is a christian,non-hausa/fulani man from the north.
The National security adviser is kanuri, again not hausa/fulani

Infact there is no hausa/fulani in his appointments
Hu u wan deceive
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by ogundeleai(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
unitysheart:
Now I see Chief of Defence Intelligence. That's more like the first time I'm hearing that. But, I think it makes a lot of sense.
...Deep thougth base that appointment for first should teLl us that DSS is gradually going to oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by nduchucks: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Where is quota system or federal character on this evil appointment that Buhari just made. 4 out of 6 service chiefs appointment went to the North(Housa Fulani) . dont blame folks like Nnamdi Kalu when they shout Biafria Biafra.

Did it occur to you that your implied support of Nnamdi Kalu and the biafra cause could be one of the reasons why that region was excluded. Did it also occur to you that Ihejirika is a wanted man in Hague?

I think Buhari's choices were fair and balanced.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Emekamex(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
celeron40:
You lack sense..the SGF that Buhari appointed just a day after innauguration, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, is from Sokoto abi? Tribalism has blinded your eyes..even carry your brain join.
Buhari hasn't appointed SGF yet, the news you heard was false.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by EPOMA(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
daikale:
ok,
No south east,

ibok -ete is a calabar name

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Burger01:

You dey mind them. Clueless fools.

As long as the work is given to the right person - be it Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba- me I dey kampe.smiley

Please remove igbos from ur list. As u can see, no Igbo got any appointment from buhari and @ least 15 - 20 positions have been taken.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

OK....my tribe has never had president job.

E no dey concern me...what concerns me is how my governor is doing, and how my LG chairman is doing.

Besides.....what benefit does appointing Ibo man as COAS have? What benefit does appointing Yoruba/Tiv/Hausa/Ebira/Ogoni/Yakurr/Zuru/Jukun have? Is it in how the war is fought...or are you looking for appointment/job/share of cash.

You Nigerians.....all of you....go home and get your governors to work for you. And be thankful the new COAS is from Borno....at least he will take Boko seriously...especially as his hone turf is in the mix.

Which tribe are u talking about

Your Tribe
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Soccu(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
hmm!!! one yoruba, one Ibo and three Hausa
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Ephemmm: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
tiredface:
AS EXPECTED, NON FROM THE SOUTH EAST REGION OF THE COUNTRY. THIS NORTHERN PRESIDENT IS VERY PREDICTABLE

U can still appoint General Nnamdi Kanu to manage Biafraraud

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by IGBOSON1: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
ManMountain:
The Easterner wailers are trickling in. cheesy cheesy

^^^So why the 'happy' emoticons? You seem mighty pleased about something.....care to tell us what it is?
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Soccu:
hmm!!! one yoruba, one Ibo and three Hausa

The chief of army is not Hausa and the Chief of the Navy is not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Which tribe are u talking about

Your Tribe

Good evening.

Life does not begin and end in Abuja.

That your governor....what is he doing. Even me too....my tribe did not benefit from the appointments....as did at least 200 other tribes.....So....what next? Oga governor....do your job.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Emekamex(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Soccu:
hmm!!! one yoruba, one Efik and three Hausa
Fixed
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by tete7000(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
meforyou1:
he knows he can't create a vacuum in the military

In my own opinion there is no where delay is permitted. Whether we like it or not, these delays have negative effects. It is however wonderful that the question of sack and appointments in the army has been put to rest. Those in the army can now dedicatedly face their work with no distraction.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Dezzx(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

So out of about 20 positions till now, not a single Igbo man merits anything

Help urself to stay mute so that u can control the nonsense u say.
Ekweremadu isnt igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by bakila: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Emekamex:
->So he could be this fast in appointments.
->Why waste the whole of two months if you could have changed things in the shortest of time?
THINKING THINGS THROUGH IS VERY IMPORTANT IN CRUCIAL AND SIGNIFICANT DECISIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
celeron40:
You lack sense..the SGF that Buhari appointed just a day after innauguration, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, is from Sokoto abi? Tribalism has blinded your eyes..even carry your brain join.

Lmao.

Ogbonnaya onu was appointed as SGF on twitter page of APC. A few hours later, APC released a statement saying that we should ignore the appointment, that their twitter page has been hacked.

Listen to news my man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Zico5(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Philistine:
There is no ibo on d list. Diaris God o!
Igbo, una go wait o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by yemmynoni: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
osaslord500:
Hope say no be all his Pple he go pack put there Ooo.
oga you read the story at all?
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^The appointments are being done based on merit and federal character! wink

Merit, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
hamzeiy:

pls...pls declare war on nigeria igbo pple...so that we would use the oppurtunity and reduce your brainless criminalised population again...mumu pple

Okay.
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
nduchucks:

Did it occur to you that your implied support of Nnamdi Kalu and the biafra cause could be one of the reasons why that region was excluded. Did it also occur to you that Ihejirika is a wanted man in Hague?

I think Buhari's choices were fair and balanced.
Efulefu where are u from.
Change ur username to Mohammedyusuf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bdemmy:

It's cuz of the hate vote tongue

Which hate vote
Hiw any northern States has GEJ ever won
This occurance has been happening, this ain't the first time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by IGBOSON1: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Please remove igbos from ur list. As u can see, no Igbo got any appointment from buhari and @ least 15 - 20 positions have been taken.

^^^Imagine if GEJ had completely ignored a major ethnic group (like say Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani) in his first 20 something or so appointments like this hateful vindictive man is doing!

I'm not surprised because i knew ab-initio the mindset of the average northern muslim towards Ndigbo....and braced myself for all that's happening now! It's gullible fools like Rochas and Ngige that i pity! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by dayo23(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
No yeebos.... grin grin grin grin grin, I laff in swahili! There own don finish. South west, south south, North east representing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by Tojay: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
;DIts long overdue where is Mr Dambazau dat was hoping for NSA,mayb defence Minister go reach u shaaaaaaaaa
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by mayorchelsea(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Why do some "riff-raffs" have to quote the whole article before they air their views?So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by dayo23(f): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin grin
Zico5:

Igbo, una go wait o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by dahjor(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
unitysheart:
Now I see Chief of Defence Intelligence. That's more like the first time I'm hearing that. But, I think it makes a lot of sense.

Even me. I googled it only to find out it was established in 1986.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by IGBOSON1: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Zico5:

Igbo, una go wait o tire

^^^Fixed! wink
Re: Buhari Names New Service Chiefs by free2ryhme: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady / Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.