Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Newly Discovered And Perfectly Working Forex Signals And Strategies - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Newly Discovered And Perfectly Working Forex Signals And Strategies (718 Views)

Early Copy Of The Qur’an Discovered / Re: How I Discovered Shia Islam Was The True Islam / "Anti-Islam Film Signals New Campaign Against Islam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newly Discovered And Perfectly Working Forex Signals And Strategies by klezeh: 5:16am On Mar 09, 2009
Dear Valued Reader,
How long have you been trading forex? Are you still struggling for a comfortable position in buses with tomato women? If yes then you are not a forex trader, but a forex Chop-one!!!
At times I asked God why we Nigerian are the poorest forex traders worldwide. Forex traders are meant to be driving in big jeeps and cars just like that prominent man you have in mind right now.
Are you ready to a GLORIFIED FOREX TRADER? Then read my STORY!!!!

I was once a poor forex trader who often collect 100 bus from mumsy everyday for food. I opened my first forex account with $2,500 on the 12th of October 2008.after two weeks from this date my account balance was $48.21. WHY? I don’t know!
I don’t have some other money so started trading DEMO account, till I discovered some unique and perfectly working strategies which I used to predict market movements and give signals.
I asked my dad for money, of which he later gave me $1000.i started another batch of trading with the money, but this time I made $9,906 after 6 days of trading 6 hour daily.
Today am about to buy my own car and I dream of buying 5 plot of land in few days time
Do you really want to be like me? Call me 08039532981 or email me klezeh@aol.com

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Think Allah Is Real Without Saying / Should Asthmatic Patient Fast Also?. / Muslim Country Will Defect The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.